instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Bad op image this go around

>Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free
I guess maybe I can do that sometimes?

bad op image this time

In the mail. Soon my Camry will have the ecoboost!

I really hate to post publicly about this, but has anyone heard from Robust? He hasn't responded to any of my emails in almost 2 weeks yet I saw he was just posting on here a few days ago.

Kind of urgent stuff...

So is series 2 getting delayed again?

Cut this to test how well my new cutter can handle small details. Still need to do some minor adjustments but it did pretty fuckin' great if I do say so myself.

where should I put this?

Heh, bet you just loved having to weed that, my man. Looks good though, what plotter?

don't worry i'll make sure to include he used onahole we talked about

>tfw white offroad development stickers will be in stock soon

my favourite Ronnie, hands down

Disregard, all good. Series 2 is still launching in 20 minutes!!!

Series 2 is up lads!!!

boom thank you

y/n

Finally yes

If you got rid of those gay ass numbers on the WAT security I would buy it

it was a majority vote thing, more people wanted the numbers i'm sorry desu

I'm fine with numbers, but why 420-6969? Come on, be creative.

Can't win 'em all I guess

You could just get the die cut version and cut out the numbers or something

>Mad over weeb stickers
Just

>Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)

What do you mean by this? Are you asking for a dump of possible weeb stickers? And do you need for club names?

It was a little bit of a bitch but not as bad as more simple ones with my other cutter.
I got a Graphtec CE6000-40. I wanted the 60, which is 28 inches wide but someone local had this one for sale and I got it for almost half the cost.
I'm really loving it so far

What makes you think anyone's mad? Stop being a faggot

y/n/

That'd get someone's car keyed around where I live. Make the kanji stand out more.

placed an order a while ago and was about to email him about it.. this ain't good news then.

What kinda shitty liberal town do you live in?

how much faster will my mazda 3 go if I get more stickers?

Okay, so we're just over 1 month away from my 1 year anniversary.

I just placed an order for 24 new designs, and a reprint of "Shall We?" - over 800 stickers in total.

I need to make room for the new stuff (and get some cash to pay for it too), so I'm having a massive blowout sale.

EVERYTHING in the store is $3, starting right now. Starting at 12:01AM Central Time tomorrow, use promo code SEPTBLOWOUT to get an EXTRA 20% off your order!

These prices are below my cost (seriously), but I gotta move the old stuff to make way for the new stuff. Help a brother out, will ya?

Whoops, my bad - SEPTBLOWOUT gets you an extra 20% if you get 5 or more stickers. Sorry I left that out.

Haha everyone, look at these funny Veeky Forums references on my car!! I'm cool!

Is anyone still selling those wat oil change stickers?

man why do all these slaps fucking suck
i remember when /osg/ was good. only decent store left was notori and now they're dead

E-mail sent regarding the spoopy ougis I attached a slightly fixed diecut ver, full color, and the svg.

I'm not too sure how it would look in a mirror now that I look at it. Anysize would be fine, maybe both a rearview sized and a larger 4" x 3"

>typography at the level of a 12 year old boy

RARE
A
R
E

Northern Virginia :3
I have no proof but I get the feeling it would happen

I'm guessing something like "I want a sticker of X" or "it'd be cool if there was a sticker that said Y"

>mfw shall we? is already sold out

Fug.

>/osg/ will never again have the hype that it had when BSG, BT and Notori had just opened, and OC was everywhere
Last fall/winter /osg/ was consistently the best thread on this board, hands down.

anyone make a sticker of this?
I need like 4 of them because reasons

Well, if you used a shitload of stickers to streamline it by covering over the body gaps/door handle indents etc, you could probably get it 0.1% faster, realistically.

Oh yeah. Back when we shat on every design and OC attempt. Good days.

That's a good thing. Now all we have is a bunch of shitty fucking half-assed slaps

thats probably why people stopped trying.
90% of artistic people turn to self loathing when criticized & stopped posting when their WIP's were mocked, now we're just left with the non-artistics who are emotionally stable & don't care if they pump out half assed garbage

>tfw no more EcoBeast badges because Ford trademarked it

Anyone have some pics of riced up FiST's? I need some inspiration on what stickers too buy/where to put them.

Didn't you originally post this a few months ago?

googling [car name] + itasha/riced usually brings up some relevant pics. Likely you'll run into shitty concepts like did.

pretty

>put sticker on my property
>have property ruined by retards

would have to hide in my car to defend against libcucks

alright then i'll post some ideas for subtle animoo stickies

>saenai

>mahou shoujo madoka magica

>k-on

>bakemonogatari

I have a couple more, should I keep going or nah?

Yeah, liking the idea. Especially for those that don't want to reveal their power levels

Hey, I do /gd/ stuff and I'm emotionally stable, just lazy and can't come up with my own sticker ideas. I also know a bit about design for print.

>ideas
These essentially could be made into stickers as-is, unless you meant they need vectorizing for a plotter. could be cleaned yes.

Something like this

Would cop

These would look nice as die-cuts. Just vector them out.

Really like this one, but afraid I might get some new age trashy hippie asking what it means and shit.

bruh w2c the 1121st and eyesore slaps

WEW

Guess i better turn my trip on

I didnt know what else to call it. I was thinking turning them into pic related

Exactly. I can only recognize half of those

I'll continue dumping what i have later tonight

That image has been floating around for longer than /osg/ has been a thing. Someone here doing some vinyl cuts is probably your best bet. Would also be interested in 1121st, Ankou team and 502nd (if Brave Witches is good) cuts.

It was only a matter of time before the cancer spread.

sell pls

>all this cringey anime shit
Well I don't know what I was expecting mr Shark

>blessing
Would be fairly easy to re-vector, assuming the font is an easy match. I hate manually replicating fonts.
>madonk thing
That'll actually be a bit tricky, it looks simple but that's because 2 colors were used. Single-pathing it will probably have to drop some detail.
>HTT
There's probably a vector floating around, but it can easily be re-done.
>eggpin
Cut-out print after vector, which would rely on the guy with the printer-plotter being willing to put the effort in. If so, it'll look great.

but would you be ok with non-cringey anime shit?

Cummy put your fucking trip back on

>trip
fucking newfags

Don't forget
>I can only recognize half of those
>general lack of puntuation

>"Guess i better turn my trip on"
>doesn;t use a tripcode

:^)

>tfw car is toonice to put stickers on

Closest is Notori Suicidal but I think he pulled the plug on it

I won't sell it since I didn't design it, but if you want one send me your address along with what size and colors you want.

[email protected]

h-how many do you have?
Actually, would you be willing to do other designs in cf+gold? Not btw.

Yea, sure. What did you have in mind?

Gradients yes/no?

I actually wasn't thinking of anything specific, just wondering if you were willing. I'll have to come up something that'll do the pairing justice cuz it's cool af.

if you dont want cringey anime shit, then make something

the middle one looks closest to SHAFT's style

Well yeah because I spent an extra 5 seconds on it. But it's done without gradients, the one on the left just doesn't have all the objects added.

This.
I have vinyl cutting equipment, make a design or tell me what you want and I can make it.

I'm seriously considering getting a custom order for this.

You better get it 48"x48" and put it on your hood.

Diecut? If so that looks like hell for whoever has to weed it and for the poor sap who has to apply it.

Im going to Itasha my Rally shitbox once its done.

: ) duplicolor clear effex cuz fuck all yall

>square peek
Wat?

masking tape and sparkly clear coat = square peek.

aw shit nigga nice car

It just makes it look like you never took the transfer tape off.

thanks homeboy, been creepin you for a while. I have a ej207 in mine ; ]

I agree, I am waiting to see what it looks like in the sun. The good thing is its on glass so its easy do take off and redo.