Liberty Mutual Insurance

>you do all this research on the perfect car
>gas mileage, horsepower, torque ratios...
>three spreadsheets later, you finally bring home the one
>then smash it into a tree
>your insurance company is all too happy to raise your rates
>maybe you should've done a little more research on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7B3C5AHRvs
money.cnn.com/2015/12/16/news/economy/gas-savings-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should watch out for that tree, George.

Why do Americans care so much about gas mileage
>"I want this ugly shitty slow car because it will save me an extra $100 a year"

They unironically drive double as much as Europeans and spend similar money on fuel as a share of their income as Europeans do despite their much cheaper prices.

Maybe their video editors should have done more research on chroma keying

It's more about range. Stopping for gas all of the time can be annoying. I went from a 15 gallon tank, ~10-13 mpg car to a 20 gallon, ~22mpg car, it's convenient to not have to almost constantly hunt for gas.

Because we fucking drive a lot. Usually live farther from work

>crashes car into tree
>rates go up
Yeah, you dumb bitch. That's how insurance works.

>torque ratios

You fucking suck, Veeky Forums

These commercials always piss me off when they come on.

>crash straight into a tree as you're driving home from the dealership in your brand new car
>typical fucking woman

>making spreadsheets

>3 of them

Each of these commercials speaks to little babies who feel they should have zero accountability for their actions.

>TORQUE RATIOS

Like the one with the black women whos like
>what are you gonna do? Drive around in 3/4 of a car?
>I guess they don't want you driving around on 3 wheels

GET A CHEAPER FUCKING CAR

>your insurance company won't replace the full value of your totaled new car
>the guy says "you picked the wrong insurance plan"
>no, I picked the wrong insurance company... *smug face*

Fuck, especially that one

>"I'm a shitty fucking driver but I'm entitled to a new car I can't actually afford every year! Come on insurance company stop fuckinng me over, this is only my 4th wreck this year!"

REEEEEEEEEE. These ads always make me rage. Especially the ones with the asian girls. Is it that fucking difficult to not hydroplane or crash?

>implying you could see everything if you're always squinting

sport's car
>light
>big tires
that why it's so easy to hydroplane

These fucking commericials drive me insane

>I CRASHED MY CAR AND ITS 100% MY FAULT
>SO THESE ASSHOLES AT MY INSURANCE COMPANY RAISE MY RATES AFTER THEY PAYED $20K TO REMOVE THE TREE FROM MY ENGINE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATS HOW IT FUCKING WORKS YOU STUPID CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=J7B3C5AHRvs

I do hate how your insurance goes up even when the accident isn't your fault. Like getting rear ended and shit. I dindu nuffin

YOU NAMED IT BRAD
NOTHING COULD REPLACE BRAD!

>I do hate how your insurance goes up even when the accident isn't your fault. Like getting rear ended and shit.

Insurance is about risk. If you put yourself into risky situations, you can have 100 accidents per year AND none of them would be your fault with 100% of the fault being with the other guy each time. But each of the other guys has no insurance. Thus your plan has to pay every time.

While that is an exaggeration, it illustrates that insurance companies consider more than just who is at fault. If a client regularly puts themselves into risky situations, then the rates will go up just for that too.

Really? I spend on average €300 per month on fuel, what does the average american do?

She looks like a girl that would always say some creepy daddy shit in bed but you just ignore it and keep layin pipe no worries

I know she's just an actor, but she does a good job of portraying a typical smug liberal soccer mom cunt. I can't fucking stand people like that, male or female.

Calm down Adie

Liberty mutual is a meme, they want $100 a month more than Geico for lower coverage. No fucking thanks. (Accident forgiveness is on top of that, and that's with an employer discount too).

money.cnn.com/2015/12/16/news/economy/gas-savings-this-year/
tl;dr the average driver in the US purchases 11 gallons a week or about $1,400 a year.

I break out into one of my happy dances everyone once in a while when I feel like it XD

So what's the best car insurance company?

The general?

Lol 'The General' is for povertyfags.

Srsly tho, I'm looking for a new insurance company, as well.

Fuck State Farm.

I've been with Progressive for a while and they've been good, but I've always heard good things about USAA, the Hartford, GEICO

Isnt the general not even a true insurance company?

I've always heard geico was a bitch to deal with regarding claims

Nah, the claims is easy, it's when the rates go up afterwards, unless you get accident forgiveness, their roadside assistance is pretty good too

its not. its an intermediary.

>want a comfy islamic state lexus
>cant because they all been crashed by asians
I guess I gonna have to learn how to repair a bmw myself

I have USAA, its the only company I have ever had so I dont have anything to compare it to. But its easy with the app and a cheaper quote then other companies i looked at. I also use them as a bank.

Same, but different bank.

Insurance is a scam anyway why would you bother paying for a fucking brand name. As long as they pay up when something happens it's all the same.

I fill up with my 2001 Jetta VR6 with about $25 bucks a week using 93 octane

I get about 40 mpg in my 2003 tdi golf and pay $2.00 per gallon of diesel, and I travel about 40 miles a day to get to college so I spend about $35 a month. Life is good in freedomland

Except the little cunts no one knows tend to fight harder not to pay because they have much much less in resources.

Well, I'm in BC, so I have to go with the provincial insurance company, ICBC.

Tbh, it's ends up being better because everyone has the same company, as such everything goes smoothly. Never have to deal with the shady insurance faggots. They don't fuck you over with high rates just for being young either.

I'd torque her ratio, if you catch my drift.