TURBODODGE

ITT: Post Chryslers with turbo - easy!

>godmode: currently worth

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/dodge-shelby-charger/1195213681?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My favorite Turbo dodge.

Yeah, Veeky Forums seems to be really in love with Daytonas that's why I posted that launching one for the OP but I couldn't find an aggressive face lifted one. Guess I should have gone with style over substance.

>tfw no Turbo II/III Rampage
Actually, does anyone know if the TC engine will fit into the K cars? I see running TCs for like $800. I'm told the engine is different, though.

Fuck yeah Shadow. Turbo 'Rango when?

You mean this? Of course it'll fit but the Lotus one is better. I'd imagine SRT4 can even fit. You thinking Omni?

All the chrysler Turbo cars were based on the K-cars. Of course a turbo engine will fit in a K-car. It literally drops right in.
Pic related. Dodge Aries K-car with a Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Turbo II engine.

Pic related: just popped up near me. Worth or nah? (Its in CAD)

Full ad:
kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/dodge-shelby-charger/1195213681?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

what you said isnt true but ill let it slide

Posting a TC in full glory since I'm actually looking at a supercheap refreshed 2.5t 5 speed lebaron vert right now.

i like the wood panel version more
i think they only made a few of them

Omni or Daytona or TC or whatever. I'm not seriously planning it yet, I've got a couple of other projects I'd like to do first. Does the SRT4 engine really share mounts and a bellhousing with the 2.2 turbo? If so, I'm going that direction 100%. I can get a PT turbo engine for fucking nothing.

why nobody posting turbo neons? i know they are usually owned by idiots, but come on

I was going to say too expensive but then
>CAD
>low miles
>wait those are KILOMETERS
Basically hinges hugely on how sound it is. Run its vin on here to see if and when it sat for a long time without even gaining 500 miles a year and make sure to check the frame rails real good. If it's partying like it's 1999 then yeah take it for a spin. It'll have a modern enough interior to DD and great fuel economy if you keep your foot out of it.

People do it but it's complicated. You can use the heads though, probably frankenstein the plumbing. Just get yourself a decent 80s turbododge, a wrecked GT Cruiser and start taking shit apart.

Not very pretty, not dirt cheap and always beat to death but here.

Turbo you say?

Maserati wouldn't have been down with that unless you meant the interior. Have a woody 'baron though.

What's up with this pleb tier shit?
Amateur hour is over kids.
>turbo interceptor

>like anyone ITT is old enough to remember a teenage charlie sheen playing a demigod Wraith.

My srt4 replacement

Go ahead make fun get it all out of your system

Fuck yeah. Lord willing one of the crazy old men hauling ass around here in other pickups totals my mk2 gasser I'll get an identical replacement except with a Cummins.

No, I had one

2.4 turbo 5 spewed cruiser or neon srt4?

First turbo is best turbo
1983 Dodge power RAM 50 Turbo diesel. I think it made 70 hp

Neat. I have a 5 speed d50. I've been looking at a swap didn't know there was a diesel.

2.0L or 2.6?

2.0, manifold is burnt and leaking.

I think it's a 2.3 td, good luck finding one. Pic is not mine btw, it is a nice tuck though.

Dude the M4S is amazing, too bad it didn't go into production.
>4 cylinder turbo
>400 bhp
>195 mph top speed

GT Cruiser with a slush box, still liked it

>in 1984

Kids nowadays don't realize how amazing that car was for its time.

and built on an extended wheelbase Pontiac Fiero racing chassis.

Fiero was a good car.
Quality control killed it off, not design or engineering.
>least amount of ground clearance for a production car in history at the time it was produced.

Nice. I am thinking about another srt4 to go along with this or just put the money into a rebuilt powerful engine with big turbo.

PT Cruisers are so gay they burn out pink smoke.

PT Cruiser GTs are how I know that there aren't any real female enthusiasts because if there were they'd drive them but they don't. "Female auto enthusiasts" drive the kind of cars they think guys think are cool.

sex

>Yeah, Veeky Forums seems to be really in love with Daytonas
>that's why I posted that launching one for the OP
>launching one for the OP
>Daytona

Fucking triggered so goddamn hard. OP is a Charger

It wasn't quality control that killed the Fiero. Aside from one incident with a batch of bad engines affecting only 4 cylinder 1984 models (ie, the recall for fire issues), they were pretty well built.

What killed the Fiero was simple. it was a danger to the Corvette. Pontiac planned to release a second gen Fiero in 1990. 4 cylinder models would've gotten a 180 HP 2.3L Quad 4 (150 HP with the automatic). The V6 models would've gotten the 3.4L DOHC LQ1 V6 making 210 HP. Combine that with the 1988 Fiero suspension and the Fiero's low curb weight and the second gen V6 prototypes were putting the hurt on C4 Corvettes on GM's own test tracks. Pic related, a 1990 V6 prototype.

Oh shit seeing that Lancer made me remember the Conquest!

Here's another pic because there were not one but two pics of not-hot chicks standing by Conquests.

and the prototype's DOHC V6 engine.

Oh shit, Sorry! Here's an actual Daytona to make up for it.

hey, this chick is bretty qt

She seems like she'd be okay. Certainly more fuckable than the girl with the blue one.

goddamn you're retarded.

bump

Alphonse protection bump

I mean they're ugly, but they're one of the best cars you can get for 2-3K

My mom has a Turbo I LeBaron and it's a piece of shit. Looks real nice but it's ass to drive and the top leaks.

>but it's ass to drive
replace the suspension and steering bushings buddy along with the struts, shocks, and springs. Makes a world of difference buddy. 25 years of age degrades the rubber.

>and the top leaks.
well that's on your mom not taking proper care of it.

Low test faggot, I'll take the blue Star quest and the girl, more cushion for the pushin

Ikr, with just a muffler delete, k&n drop in and a rice valve for effect I regularly beat bmw fags, even some v8 fags from a roll on the freeway. Plus the exhaust note is that srt4 exhaust tone, turns heads everywhere. Especially black people. Black people can't get enough of my orange dream cruiser.

I hope you're carrying if they like day PEE TEE

Gluck 40 problem solver goes everywhere with me. With plenty of spare mags in the car too.

Alright I'll see whether she's up for redoing the suspension. Do you happen to know what can cause a whining/whirring noise from (I assume) the engine between 1500 and 1900 RPM or so? It's never made any problems but it sounds pretty disconcerting.

>Glock
Should have gotten a Dog for da nigs

*Sig

I drive a pt cruiser do I look like I can afford anything more than a Glock? I'll be more rich later on. ..

It's probably play in the impeller on the turbo and the frequency just gets too high to hear it at higher RPMs. Perfect opportunity to swap out for a bigger one and install a BOV while you're refreshing. Maybe add an intercooler.

>dat seat position
>dat 24/7 carry
manlet detected

Okay and? I don't fight, i need a gun for protection. It's not like I can control how I was born and how I grow. You're literally retarded I hope you get well soon.

Oh man. She's looking to sell the fucking thing. And don't get me started on intercoolers, I'd planned to transplant the rad/intercooler assy from a Turbo II but the one I got from German Craigslist (ebay classifieds) had a totally fucked rad. Turbo II radiators are incredibly rare and no 3rd party manufacturer makes them for some reason.

You could control your inferiority complex but nope you bought a pt cruiser instead

fuck yes look at that thing
it looks so American

This very Daytona Shelby, for 1450 eurobucks. Do I win?

You win! Have a Mercedes!