Anyone else tired of getting picked on for driving a Miata?

Anyone else tired of getting picked on for driving a Miata?

No one cares nigger I have twice the horsepower blow me with your queeb-wagon

found the triggered Miata owner

chicks think miats are cute and whatever until they actually get in one
>too small
>too low
>too unsafe
>too impractical
>too noisy
>ride is too firm
>wind messes up their hair
etc.

that said, my miat is the first car i've had that has a vanity mirror on the driver's side. so i can check i'm always looking fabulous wherever i go.

remove small and you get a mustang convertible, yet women own those

I guess size does matter

It's 2020. During the day, I ride self-driving cars.

During the night, I hunt them.
._._._.

The Night has finally come.

I waited patiently. I am used to it.

No one thought of me as a threat.
After all, I only drove a Miata. It has no EcoBoost.

Taylor Swift got into her ecoboost google self-driving car. It was a tight fit because the car was so small.

Her ecoboost google car took off efficiently and drove towards her next venue.

I wielded my stickshift Miata efficiently, darting between all the google cars.

Too polite and full of defensive driving algorithms, those self-driving cars made way for me as they tried to avoid collisions. I took advantage of that.

I praised the inventors of the Miata. "Thank you for not filling the world full of EcoBoost"

After all, if the world was full of EcoBoost, I would be at a disadvantage on the road.

But the road is not only for ecoboosted cars. Those with skill are able to coax success from non-boosted cars by driving cleverly.

I often force myself to drive cleverly on the Road.

After all, I only have a Miata.

Pulling alongside Taylor Swift's self-driving google car, I noticed the model type was known to be one that refused to run over people-shaped objects.

I moved in front and pushed the button to send gas from the canisters to several blow up dolls.

They inflated immediately.

The wind picked them up and dropped then into the road in front of the google car.

True to its algorithm, Taylor Swift's google car preferred to crash the car gently into the road barrier instead of running over people in the roadway.

Take that you ecoboost Bitch!

Sure, Taylor Swift was known to go through boyfriends at a prodigious rate.

But why did she have to drop me as her boyfriend? She didn't drop me for personality or looks. The reason stung.

She dropped me as her boyfriend
when
she
found
out
I
drove
a
Miata.

oh my god kekekekek

>caring about what others have to say

about pic related:
>talking shit about the beetle
fuck those guys

Its kinda funny how they stop picking on you when you're 3 car lengths ahead of them by the 1/8th mile.

18 psi helps...

Telling stories helps...

Driving a Miata, specifically NA Miatas, is like owning a small fluffy dog. If you embrace it, girls will love it and think better of you for owning and taking care of it.
You wouldn't let someone talk shit about your dog, would you?

Would read again/10

Yea, my boyfriend gives me a lot of shit for it

Never happens

>caring what others think about your drive

>thinking every boyracer and assorted street scum aren't bringing the NA miata to glory status
>everyone who thinks they are gay is behind the times

The miata doesn't even have a gay reputation anymore, its more of a ironic thing.

>Volkswagen Jetta
How is that a chick car? It's just an ordinary sedan, what makes it "girly"?

Soon it'll be the twingo of the US
but a rwd roadster

You don't pass anyone in a miata

No they're still gay cars. You are just so mad you're doing the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and shouting "nanana can't hear you!"

>why no use green text
>why no start with "be me"
>this non-green text is bretty good

9/10 because no green text.

I love you, please learn to Veeky Forums reddit car reviews.

It gets tiresome.

Sure thing faggot

I pass several, but it did take me a while to sort out my DIY MS.

Same here, turbonetics super 60.

Yeah your buzzy deathtrap with an ebay turbo slapped on gives you major street cred..

No wait you just have a modified faggot car

Miata can't even out corner or out accelerate a fucking ford ranger. it's a cheap turd for people who have never experienced a regular priced car

>Street credit

MR2 master race reporting in

Fuck the people who have no clue how much fun 2 seater rear wheel drive goodness can be

Posting for louvered engine covers

SHITBOX
H
I
T
B
O
X

>18psi

yeah sure at 1.5 p/r lmao

Couldn't give a fuck
o
u
l
d
n
'
t

>being insecure in your masculinity enough to let others dictate the car you drive

The manliest thing one can do is do what they love and not give a fuck about people trying to bring him down.

One of the better stories on Veeky Forums with nice predictions on what weaknesses could exist with autopilot cars. Rich people will prolly buy the officially approved "Run Proles Over Mode" software.

who know what you can do to shut that bully up ?
suck his dick

B U S
R
I
D
E
R

This. Don't forget to call him a faggot after he blows his hot load in your mouth.