Will a sportbike get me qt grills?

Will a sportbike get me qt grills?

girls like dirt bikes and dual sports

>t. a girl

It will when you plow into a wall doing a wheelie for them, they'll be running to you like crazy

Any bike will get you attention, it's your job to use it to attract gaybos or slutes

As long as you don't take off your helmet sure. More attention will come from young guys though
Out of all motorcycles I'd say this attracts 40 year old men the most so they can talk to you about dirtbikes back in their day

The attention of girls with daddy issues maybe

Yes. QT girls driving Volkswagens will merge into you and break your fingers.

What the fuck is Combined ABS?

Just buy yourself a used murcielago for 150K and get pussy for days

No

It can serve as a conversation-starter, but YOU then have to do the work from there. It's not like ladies are gonna just flock to your bike at the gas pump and start rubbing their clits on your Yoshimura.

Boi puccy

Like they do to harley owners

Apparently it automatically balances front and rear braking pressure.

Probably not.

You'll still be you with or without a bike, and no amount of buying external things will change the internal you.

Change you, don't waste money on fickle shit to make yourself seem interesting.

A sport bike will get you plenty of attention from 15 to 23 yr old curb monkey's. Will get you laid won't get you a lady!

Too bad Harley riders are gay. It's no mystery why the most successful Harley dealership is in Hollywood's gay district

a fast bike might get you inside of a few hot chicks. but only if you're an organ donor

Well, a lot of people go to Veeky Forums because they want to get girls and there's always feels threads and threads about how they're too autistic to even look at a qt

You'll attract 16 year olds who hate their dads

I'd rather be a fit virgin on a motorcycle than an out-of-shape virgin on a bus.

If you need a machine to get you grills then i feel bad for you.

Pleb
Listen to me, pal
If you want the pussy you better learn how to haul ass on one of these

this is basically me already. I'm also starting sterons in about a month.

linked braking

>asuka has chestnut hair
>rei is a brunette

What about an out of shape notvirginbutona3yeardryspell on a bike

Some girls like them, up until they have to sit on them for any length of time as its not real comfy.

Just be yourself ;)

No, but girls are for queers, just do wheelies.

>Will a sportbike get me qt grills?
No. The other problem is that other grills will mock the qt. That makes it harder for her to even associate with you. Grill talk can be pretty vicious.

>he doesn't have a tomboish gf

Wear Levis, a distressed designer leather track jacket in a dark color, have facial hair and ride an XSR900.

>have facial hair
Women hate that shit. Too scratchy.
>B..but, it's trending!
Yeah I know. So are cuck relationships. Doesn't mean it isn't advertising shit that doesn't apply to 99% of the non shit women.

Doesn't matter anyways I can't grow a beard because it's thin and blonde

I banged 4 different girls the year I got my 748.

Never pulled that much tail before or since.

>Women hate that shit. Too scratchy.
Said the low test manlet who can't grow a beard.

Yes OP, women love bikes, but seriously the problem is they want you to take them on rides. Fuck that, I like riding for me.

I have gotten girls with an
>R6
>S1000RR
>XSR900

I'm an older guy who rides (yes, a Harley).

If I go to the mall in my car of truck no one ever says anything. If I take my bike I have women constantly coming up to me to talk. Teens, young women, MILFs. There not saying anything overly forward like "looks like you have something big between your legs" but bikes seem to be conversation starters.

underrated post

that bike is so fucking ugly but yet so interesting to look at

do it like jake?

dat jacket tho

pretty much

On that note, never list yourself as an organ donor. Let your family decide what to do about that after you're gone, not the government or some greedy coroner. If they can get away with it, they'll butcher you for everything you've got.

4-stroke V2 sound awful

Yes user, I'm sure they're so greedy using organs from from organ donors to sAve lives, what an utterly contemptible practice.

Surely has nothing to do with the fact that's its HOLLYWOOD and everybody there is a homo regardless.

Fuck off

>butcher you for everything you've got

That's the point. Otherwise it's wasting good organs.

In New Zealand Sure but you need to be able to pull girls normally to do so.

Grills that dont know bikes will always have the same names for bikes.

>Eg. user rides a ........

Any Sports Bikes = Ninja
Any Cruiser Bikes = Harley
Any Dirt/ Dual Sports = Farm Bike
Any Scooter = Scooter (with downwards inflection of the voice)

If you ride a sport bike or cruiser and they use these name just roll with it

literally ducati the bike then aha

>3000$ max limit
>Completly new to biking

Wut do? I wanna get a ninja 250, wut other options do i have