Not allowed to pump own gas

>not allowed to pump own gas
>have to wait for grubby minimum wage Mexican to pump gas
>have to pay extra
>mfw

>have to pay extra
This is not true.
And ive never had a mexican pump my gas. Mostly cute girls and chill dudes.

they let you pump it, just ask

full serve is always cheaper where i live, are you from the past?

>Mexicans
Fuck them, seriously. I was coming back from Ontario this one time, and this fucking spic at the service thing keeps trying to fill me up with fucking premium, but I kept asking for regular.

>living in NJ

>living in Oregon

Oregon is G.O.A.T. for living

NJ fag here
I always pump it myself
The spics are usually asleep in their shacks anyway

I've never had my gas pumped for me, nor have I heard of a place where this happens. Why would you want it pumped for you?

t. Canadian

It's fuckin pointless, just jackasses with selective fucking hearing.
T. Unemployment-coast Canadian

New Jersey or Oregon?

Either way, leave that shit-hole.

The fucks wrong with oregon?

>keeps trying to fill me up with fucking premium, but I kept asking for regular
He was doing you a favor

Is it better than CA? This isn't a bad state, but cost of living is expensive as you get closer to the coast where I'd like to be, and I hate the climate in the valley. Plus all the leftist shit is becoming kind of prevalent

Ive visited CA and always hates it. Wouldnt know about living there.
But if you like kind people, water, plants and well kept roads. Oregon is great

Do any rotards live in these states?
How do you get the guy to premix correctly?

>well kept Oregon roads
Da fuck?

Ive never been on a shit road in oregon.

Much better than California

You don't drive much, do you?

Just portland, hood river, burns, baker, sumpter, eugene, down south east OR a few times.
Eugene and burns were the worst and nowhere near california shit roads

Mexicans don't pump the gas here.

I know lying on the internet is fun and all but really you should stop

>I work for ODOT

Im not kidding. What part of OR do you work in?
Go to idaho or cali sometime.
Holy fuck its like 3rd world roads. You almost wanna watch for IEDs

>Live in NJ
>main highway is closed because someone rammed an illegal immigrant and her 4 kids trying to cross it against 55 MPH traffic
>miss important test
>have to swim through 4 Superfund sites and abandoned steel plant, THEN drive to get to school
>can't pay toll to get into school, have to wait for mom to drop her E-ZPass off
> the day before you ran the kid over, he claims you stole his phone and punched him while screaming ethnic slurs
>detoxify Hackensack River for detention
>finish detention, car has no gas from earlier
>only gas station around for 30 miles is a Shell run by a designated street shitter
>lines are 3 miles long because only 1 pump is working and people can't pump their own gas
>try to explain to poo-in-loo that car requires 93
>he hits low octane
>engine knocks hard and then dies after leaving the gas station
>die from tetanus you contracted while cleaning Hackensack
>christie swoops down from the sky and eats your carcass

>H-hey pedro can y-you put this into my gas
>Eh esse this is engine oil cabron gringo it don't go in the gas tank

True. But that really isn't saying much

Can confrim, Cali has shit for road maintenance.

We still have some of the best roads in the world though.

Just gotta fix them cracks

Mfw we have self-serve stations where I live. You swipe your card, put the code and bam.
Since I have a miat, in and out within the minute.
The pump also doesn't go into slow-mode until the last 0.5L. That in itself is worthy of my custom.

Used to work in Alaska, so I know shit roads.

Project manager located at central (Salem) who commutes from Eugene. Took us over a decade to build the bridge on I5 south of Eugene.

Not to mention how often 101 washes out because keks can't even engineer correct. The failure of the Newport-I5 road (name is slipping right now) road straightening project.

Roads are far from bad, but they are not good and ODOT is pretty incompetant imho.

I have issues on 101 often, south-east gives me trouble too. Admitidly I don't notice much in a 350.

I84 is always quite nice.
I guess i just dont see what you see because its not my job. But thanks for the work you do anyway.

Portland is what's wrong with Oregon

>Oregon is G.O.A.T.
You miss-spelled Washington.

How so? I always enjoy portland. The rain is nice. The city is clean. People are friendly.
Whats not to like?

>Washington
Ew.
Natives and shitholes everywhere.

Thats very possible.

When I was ADOT up in Alaska I routinely blew out tires on my 350 due to the road dropping out from frost heaves.

Yes I could have avoided them, but there are kek tons and my night vision is not what it used to be.

>Tfw never hear the distant cries of midnight/2am ice graters turning the road into a six inch sheet of death.

In my country you don't pump your own gas. And tipping is not a thing.

>tfw never pumped gas before

While I like full service, I prefer to pump my own in 90% of ages. That said, if I need a shit it's fantastic to let Pablo fill the tank instead

Only had my gas pumped for me once, I think it was some branch here trying to promote their brand as being a SERVICE station.
>Hello sir, may I help you today?
>>Er, sure, $50 98 please.
>Sure!
Got to the counter and said $50 on #7
>Pump seven? Sorry sir, that's $100
>>I told him $50.
Attendant walks in
>Anything else, sir?
>>Yes, can you please siphon $50 out so that you have given me what I asked for. I don't have $100 to give you.
>Er

They actually called the police thinking I was trying to get free gas. Ridiculous, never again.
>Fifty
>One-hundred
The mind boggles.

>not watching them pre-set the amount before you walk away
>not just asking for a fill up every time anyway
Its your fault really

Maybe if you live out in the sticks.

Portland has become a shithole.

Same goes for Seattle.

The PNW is being ruined.

You keep saying it sucks and that its a shithole.
But why?

>Make a shitty bait reply
>Play yourself
It's your fault, really.

Huh?
I bet youre a measure once and cut twice kinda guy

Portland is dirty, backroads/residential roads are not maintained unless some politician lives in the area. Picked some relatives up from PDX and they were hungry, missed my turn and wound up in a neighborhood. Potholes and slanted roads galore.

Going to be having a talk with one of their people on Monday about not sucking.

Weird. Ive had the opposite experience.

Damn son, you got me there.
Wish I straw that one coming!

Only issue I have had in Oregon was a tennant putting gas in my diesel because "he got the prices mixed up".

Fred meyers had these fancy papers they made tennants check for a while and give to customers because of this, guess they weren't to happy footing the repair bill.

This is why you watch and confirm
See.
Learn your less dumbass.
Watch and confirm or itll cost you

>he lives in such a fucking shithole that 1.6L engines are already considered "too big"

PISSING MY SELF LAUGHING

>have to pump my own gas
>even in middle of a storm
>in -50 degree weather
>still pay too much

>You keep saying it sucks and that its a shithole.
First time I'd posted in this thread.

Californians and other out-of-staters keep moving because they don't have their own water. We're overpopulated as fuck right now, and traffic is at an all time high because our roads were never designed to hold the amount of cars we have on our roads now. There's more, but it doesn't have anything to do with cars or roadways.

I moved here in '99 from Seattle when I was 10. 2016 Portland is not the same as it used to be, and it's been growing worse. Shit, I live and Beaverton, have been in the same house since 2001, and my neighborhood has even gone to shit. Beaverton is a remnant of its former self, and the inhabitants of this city have become worse and unfriendly.

I'm just glad we haven't started seeing what Seattle has. There are very few buildings older than 15 years left in Seattle because companies keep mowing them down to make more warehouses.

>amerifats complaining about the price of petrol

>1.6L engines are already considered "too big

When did I say that? What makes you think so?

Ill agree californians ruin everything they touch

I despise town planning incorporating copious amounts of oneways for the sole purpose of making life difficult. Especially residential oneways.

I'm a small town guy, grew up in Monroe. So I will never be able to accept Portland.

Anyways I'm out. Gotta head out to Joseph tomorrow morning.

Not that user, but I refuse to let attendants in Oregon pump my gas, with one exception. The Flying J in Troutdale, and even then I watch them every time.

Then again, I also make sure I fill just before crossing into Oregon.

I heard house listings for a while stated "If you're from California, don't bother applying" or something to that affect because people are tired of Californians moving here.

I can't confirm, but it's a funny thought.

Its the same in idaho.

Those are just prices, a wage or something should also be called.

it's a two stroke pedro
you know what a two stroke is right

That's actually hysterical it extends to Idaho.

good thing californian is a thing you subscribe to then
i live here but i'm not a fucking "californian"

t. californian

>Shitholes

If you're a hipster and describe your leisure days as "dude i like walk around town and do cool stuff and talk to cool people, it's all cool man, thrift stores", maybe.

Washington is GOAT for sane people

fuck walking
run over cyclists
thrift stores are for old people
everywhere but seattle and that one stupid business district in spokane that smells like weed
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah washington

Well I have

I did too in high school, they were lazy but nice so I couldn't hate them

>mfw thanks the pound falling against the dollar, that graph is now out of date

It's about £1.11 around here, so $1.47ish. But holy fuck, that Venezuela, what's the catch? (Besides having to live in Venezuela).

It's not his fault that he was born in the wrong state.

I drive a fuckin echo, it makes no goddamn difference

>hurting mpgees
>favor
Get fucked mate

It's illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon and some other worthless state.

The government controls oil reservoirs and they put their prices first before exporting.

But trust me, the roads and cars were so shit it's not worth it.

Are you me?

>Graph from 2008
>Believing this graph is still relevant
>1.09
>mfw when its 2.87 in my state

Nogero!

no it's not. new hampshire is.

no taxes

near NY

all i care about

2.87 per LITER friend? Or per gallon? The chart is by liters.

The catch is literally having to live there. Btw a woman looking like sofia vergera is one in a million over there

I'm pretty sure the US also have some of the highest wages in the world. The only countries with an even better wage to fuel price ratio than the US are actual large scale oil producers.

>east coast
>goat
No
Oregon has no sales tax as well.

new hampshire has no sales or income tax

florida has no tax and also lets you use just one plate

top that

>dick head fucks his own state
>moves to oregon to escape multiculturalism
>pushes the same shit here

The Willamette Valley would be god tier without the Eugene and Portland cancer.

Exactly. First world wages make you don't feel if a thing is expensive. You can always be a crybaby, though.
>captcha is Tata dealership and I'm not even Pajeet

>The failure of the Newport-I5 road (name is slipping right now) road straightening project.

Pioneer Mountain-Eddyville?

yeah because the laws in california obviously represent every person in the state

are you just trying to be retarded or were you born that way?

The last and only time I went to a full service the Hindu bent the shit out of the license plate on my Parisienne

Venezuela is red

Every time I've ever gone through one of these stupid states I've ALWAYS stopped outside them to get fuel. Not worth some stupid idiot putting gas in a diesel or diesel in a gasser. With my luck I'd get some retard that starts pouring windshield washer fluid in my gas tank.

>living in a state where people are unable to pump their own gas without killing themselves
>living in a state where the government had to step in and put in measures to prevent more accidental deaths
>living in a state where 7,324 people killed themselves pumping gas in a year
whew lad, speaks volumes for your intellect

Just moved here from MN and it's alright, I just miss the comfy MN autumns.

I have this exact opposite problem

boo hoo no one cares did you know you could die just for living in some places illegal immigrants are from?
they feel just as shitty as you do bro we all do

Its always hipsters when I go

>$0.05 Venezuela
What?