What would Veeky Forums do in this situation

What would Veeky Forums do in this situation

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2015/8/12/1411374/-Angry-driver-plows-into-protesters-on-I-70-police-file-charges-against-protesters-for-SUV-damage
dudeiwantthat.com/autos/exotic/007-motorized-license-plate-masks.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REV IT UP TILL IT GOES BAM BAM BAM BAM THEN SELECT D FOR MAXIMUM RESPECT

>What would Veeky Forums do in this situation
Your mom
Or this

Slowly push through then have the dumbasses cited for attacking my vehicle.

Press the brake and push down the gas until the turbos spool up in my EcoBoost mustang then floor it

Drive super slow into them until they let go of each other and move

>be on motorcycle
>attempt to lanesplit
>deliver a falcon punch as I pass the outermost one.

join in

They're chained together, you'd drag them along and probably seriously injure them. Enjoy your prison time.

First I would get out of my car and put something over my plate.

Then I would drive through them at a slow yet brisk pace. Not fast enough to run anyone over but not slow enough to give them a chance to kick my car

>bring LRAD
>turn it on
Solved

he isnt a real human bean with fake plates and a racing helmet on

get off my Veeky Forums you cuck

You guys are aware that you get arrested for attempted murder for hitting a pedestrian, right?
Even in bullshit scenarios like this, hitting someone still lands you jail time.

My grump levels would very on the cause, but honestly sitting it out wouldnt be that bad.

Stab myself then drive up yelling while
I call and ambulance to save me, sue the fucktards for endangering me

Roll coal and make them even blacker and smole em outa the way

wait till they get tazed and pepper sprayed by the cops

drop a gear and kill some queers

Wtf is that picture

Every single one of you would just sit there and wait, don't lie.

"my brakes failed"

See
dailykos.com/story/2015/8/12/1411374/-Angry-driver-plows-into-protesters-on-I-70-police-file-charges-against-protesters-for-SUV-damage

Hit the train horn button and wait.

Turn car around get as close ad possible,put in neutral and make them breath exhaust fumes til they pass out.

You know it's illegal from them to be there right?

You can literally plow through them, say they jumped at you and you're free to go.

Anyone know the legality of installing an LRAD on a car or truck?

You know the answer

I know why these people think stopping traffic will do something, I know they're retarded, but it's still infuriating

>casually get out of car
>casually open trunk lid
>casually grab philips screw driver
>casually remove license plate while obstructing its view
>casually put it in the trunk
>casually get back in car
>put it in gear ever so casually
>turn off the traction control with a casual tap with my finger
>push in the clutch; all casual
>bring the rpm's up to a not so casual 3,500 or so
>proceed to dump the clutch in a manner that is antithetical to the word casual
>drive through the 'Red Rover Red Rover send the BMW right over' line they thought they would casually make
>few days later casually call my insurance company and make a claim regarding hitting a dear

Drive around them. Look at all that open space on the side of the road.

GOD DAMN WHAT AN ANSWER BREH SO EDGY

i'd probably turn my car off aqnd join in because what the hell have i got to lose at this point??

Best answer. They are not a mile long, just 25feet or so, just drive around them

Any remaining dignity you have. And for what, to look like a complete retard?

There is no such thing as black oppression in the US.

Go around them because I have a lifted Evo

Get and yell KFC is going out of bin'ess they giving all dat chickens fo free!
Resume drive

This. Or just be going ham on some backroad like usual

fog horn. train horn, truck horn them till they are getting annoyed

It would be 100% legal to run them over, slow down until they run at you (they will) and drive to the nearest police station.

Inch forwards, lock doors, and push them out of the way.

Then get out of car and proceed with animal abuse.

oh it's blm? i thought it was natives

i like natives

i even like black people but blm sucks

Are you guys like 14? or just retarded? Good luck auguring that in court
If you strike someone with your car you're gonna get charged no matter what the scenario

I have a very bad taste in music.
I hope they like the beatles, because I have a 3,000 dollar install headed straight towards their ears.
And as soon as I see a gap I'm going.

Wrong. If they are obstructing a state highway, they are jaywalking which is illegal, kid

>start creeping forward
>protesters start banging on your car
>castle doctrine kicks the fuck in
>"I was afraid for my life and had to leave the area post-motherfucking-haste"
>no charges

do you live in a cuck state by any chance?

Vehicle manslaughter is still illegal dumbass
This is maybe an argument depending on who has the better lawyer

You guys are crazy why worry about car damage?

I say just chill until the cops get there. Might be like a half hour. Not too bad. The real problem is for the people in the back. They're gonna have to wait forever for traffic to speed back up. Hope they got gas.

audibly chuckled

>pay your buddy to wear a suit and list all the occasions where people got carjacked and beat up by protestors

$50 maybe, $150 if he has to rent the suit

Don't worry, i got this shit.

So I could grab the second one from the end under the armpits and start dragging them out of a lane to let cars go through and there's nothing they can do to stop me?

Bang the engine against the rev limiter and dump the clutch.

>I'll blast the music of one of the most popular and influential bands of all time until they leave in disgust
Good luck with that, I guess.

not sure but that's probably assault

Maybe if they were white or Hispanic or any culture with appreciation for music.
In my experience they mostly just try to drown it out with their shitty one-off sub install

I would drive off the road and go around them. If there were more of them who tried to run in front of my car to stop me I would drive far enough to the side to outrun them, but then stop as soon as I pass them and let them catch up, then pull forward again right before they can get back in front of my car, and repeat until they give up. This is important because it would provide entertainment for the other stuck motorists and demoralize the protestors.

Someone j walks in front of you, it's illegal for them to do so, hit them with your car and they will get a ticket for it. It's not legal to block a highway, Fuck em

It'd be worth every second amigo

yeah you should try that. then wait. after all it's totally legal and you don't have to run away do you?

call the police, oh wait they arent doing shit

holy kek that's a great .webm

lmao this is want i like to see

They'll probably fight back feebly, so they're committing battery as well. And they instigated the event so they can't even claim that moral high ground.

>implying I live in a state where anyone gives a shit about black people
Commute is always free of minorities blocking my egress.

>If they run me down, I'll be splattered across the pavement but they might face legal recourse
>Seems like a reasonable risk to take

It's a game of chicken where only one of us has a car, they'll move.

They're allowed to defend themselves against someone assaulting them user so that's not battery.
You can tell the court you thought you had the moral high ground though, I'm sure that will help.

Turn 360 degrees and drive away.

>360 degrees
you'd still be facing the same way dumbass

>beatles
>bad taste

>Walk up with hand held train horn
>put on hearing protection
>place it directly in front of their face
>blare it
>laugh because they're chained together and can't actually do anything to stop me

Seems like you have nothing to worry about at all then, even better.
I'm sure you'll do just that and aren't just the hard cunt on your computer.

Does your car not go in reverse?

in every case of someone running over these blm faggots, the protesters were brought up on charges, not the driver.

get fucked.

what if someone was dying in the back of one of those cars and needed to go to the ER. i would run them over

>not having remote control license plate covers for just such an occasion

dudeiwantthat.com/autos/exotic/007-motorized-license-plate-masks.asp

Looked it up, I think I'm fine:
>There can be no assault if the act does not produce a true apprehension of harm in the victim. There must be a reasonable fear of injury. The usual test applied is whether the act would induce such apprehension in the mind of a reasonable person.

If I walk up to someone and tell him that he's in my way and I'm not going to hurt him but I'll move him if he doesn't move himself, and then I move him without hurting him, do you think a reasonable person would be afraid of being injured?

Ask Reginald Denny. If there's one thing the LA riots showed us, it's that protesters blocking a highway is attuned to being held against your will as a form of kidnapping, and could also be a PDS if they're seeking violence.

Ram them.

>Missouri

Red neck states don't count and you know that.

In the vast majority of the estates and also countries you would go to jail.

or you could just tell them the situation you aspie fuck

A reasonable person would move.

yeah because niggers have compassion right?

>excuse me fellas
>my significant other is currently dying in the back seat
>could you please stop blocking the road for no reason?

literally what is the point of doing this anyway?

They literally block ambulances going lights and sirens on a somewhat regular basis.

>states that still freedom don't count
ok

ftfy

Load shotgun that's under back passenger seat. Drive threw cause I get road rage. If they attack me buckshot everywhere

>being this new
I thought summer was over

1-3 mph into them, the moment they start hitting my car floor it for fear of my life.

it was actually reverse bait. Youve been trolled!

I own a 400 dollar 1000mw 445nM blue laser pointer, that will burn an eyeball in a second, Ill probably start pointing it at them.

Dang it Anonymous, ya got me again!

It's legal to tear gas these faggots, right? (sorry motolads)

hell you ride the divider and the best the guy at the edge can do is stick his foot out to try and stop you.

>pull out your fancy laser pointer
>people see you then start laughing at your virginity

I would keep driving forward slowly until I get through the line without running anybody over.
They would obviously be kicking my car and throwing shit at it, but I don't really care it's a shitbox anyways.

REV UP MY ENGINE

There's some perfectly flat, short grassland next to the road. Would be a shame if someone discovered that you can drive cars on surfaces other than asphalt.

Also it would be much easier to drive through them if you kept right to the median because there's only one guy you need to push away and he's only anchored at one point.