>back up lights not tinted over
>you can actually still see the light

Pic related only checks 1 of those boxes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tess3LOzh9E
youtube.com/watch?v=o3_rcZH4ykk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Underglow is making a comeback and I like it

Admittedly LED's are probably safer than what the fuck I experimented with back in the day. Jesus.

I really like rear mounted wings

Continental kits, wheel arch covers and dual antennas, the rice of yesteryear.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tess3LOzh9E

pretty much this whole r31

big spoilers on shitboxes but the car has to be track car only

thats an upside down boat

neo chrome headlights. I am considering buying them since it's only ~$20 for the kit, and I can easily remove it if I don't like it

I saw some dude that did all of his car's trim in this shit
It was fucking annoying just driving behind him.

Wouldn't this affect the color or brightness of the light?

I would only put it on the headlights.

IMO tinted tails only look good for "stealth", i.e. when the tint color is the car's body color. Smoked lights always look like shit on light colored cars.

I don't care about visibility when the lights are off, but obviously they need to be easily visible when on. With modern lighting this shouldn't be hard to achieve.

I want to do this to my 8th gen Si but my friends tell me it's a bad idea because I'm putting red lights on the inside and blue on the outside so police might get me for impersonating a cop.

In california, I can put any color as long as it's not red lights in the front

I think blacked out tails can look nice, especially compared side by side to stock taillights.

Tinted headlights for me is where it starts to cross the line, murdered out cars can sometimes pull it off, but otherwise it just never seems to suit the car.

tire letters

my tires are good and i actually go to autox and track so why not

How can I "paint" my tire letters without it coming off almost immediately? Those tire colour pens on eBay look like absolute shit.

This makes me want to get a cheap autismbarge in black and put red and blue underglow on.

aftermarket exhaust sounds good on just about any car tbqhfam

That blue on that Supra with those blacked out tails is giving me a hard on

I like the original so much more, but I can see how you'd like the other one

oil based paint pens from anywhere. clean the tire a lot then scuff it with sand paper or something. paint a layer, let it almost dry, add more until you're happy

I don't think so, lots of light tints don't change the light output much somehow

Can I ask what the difference is? I thought these were the same thing

I like the darker lense, but cars like the Supra that have a unique light inside I prefer being able to see

I live in this world. The reason people think it doesn't is people with $1k family sedans are chopping the muffler off and nothing more which sounds awful.

Every car I have ever had that I didn't expect to sell right away got a new exhaust

I think a lot of the hate came from looking like dogshit back in 2001 and nothing like FnF special effects. LEDs finally gave us the FnF level of brightness in the real world.

Personally I wouldn't put it on most cars, but there are a handful I'd be ok with it on. My biggest issue is having an even glow circle, which your pic doesn't

Going to be adding that shit on my car pretty soon, can't decide if I go with remote controlled RGB or pure red. I've made the shiiiieet metal mounting brackets already.

On top of that I personally like some aftermarket headlight styles, door lighting like in pic related, footwell lighting, LED-bulbs and plasti-dipped accents. Polished cars are underrated too, the amount of work that goes into polishing is crazy.

Also, does redone sound systems count as rice?

Fuck you all
>black fox with blue pearl.
>smoked tails
>smoked headlight covers (can take off)
>blue neon underglow kit
>tinted as fuck- 5% rears, 20% doors, 30% windshield (all of it, not a strip)
>pic related.

No, if you intend to keep the car and want to listen to your iPod there's no harm in a reasonable sound system upgrade. It's rice when you start getting huge subs and ridiculous speakers

You got your finger stuck?

Lighting is best rice. I'll be rocking that shit soon, except I'll try to get it more even than that.

Ya bu its OK because I finger this car a lot.
I've had those neon tubes for 14years, didn't care what anybody else thought, I knew they were still cool.

Yeah I love me some tinted tails. My reverse is in the license plate light and these are very bright. Came out good, you do it yourself? Mine were bought but I tinted my z28s tails myself.

>Knew they were still cool
>Didn't care what anyone else thought
I thought peers decided what was cool or not.

Not when they're all wrong.

I don't like camber for the sake of it, I don't like cars that scrape, but I like SOME tire stretch

They need to bring lightup tires back next. Would probably be a lot easier to produce with leds too

Best way to get even lighting?

I like negative camber to an EXTENT. I hate it when they go too far, but I like it when a car is lower and the tires are slightly bent, maybe less than 10-20 degrees

tire decals

those are too dark desu
this is as dark as i'd go

>Ironically liking something

Why?

The difference? The ones on the right are just the stock the style, and the left ones are blacked out with LED lighting so you don't have all the different colours untill you actually use your brakes or indicators

That looks awsome man, when you say your reverse is in the licence plate is it the black bits either side? Any pics of that?
And I just bought my tails, its from a guy who does alot of LED taillight upgrades for different cars in different styles.

Kys

>unironically not disliking something
W e w

Whatever this Civic has on it I like.
Was never able to find much info on it.

Thats an accord coupe you silly cunt

I'm a dummy, no wonder I couldn't find any info on that "Civic" spoiler kit...

Frontsplitters add a little style to the front of a car

I like fender flares on some older cars like Datsuns

Yeah it's those black pieces on the side. Those are actually covers that the p/o put on. I'm gonna just slap some cree bulbs in there to brighten it. Can't see shit out my windows so they come down for reversing anyhow

Those are zg flares and japs have been putting those on z's since the 70's. They always look good.

As does the old school G-nose kit.

My man! All my buddies are like na dude, but I think it can really bring an aggressive look to the car.

I think altezza lights can look good on some cars

If you like any of the things posted in this thread kys

Yeah me too

Like on Altezzas

I just wish it was not so patchy

>tfw every shitcunt here in a lancer has these clear lights style

W H Y

No u

I only like Altezza lights on silver cars. Any other color and they look out of place.

IIRC th Evo 8 had those from the factory

90s volvos are pretty badass

Probably because it's the factory tail light for Evo 7

>tfw no rwd volvo hatch in the US
I would have like 10 of these things.

I also think fender flares can be tastefully done with older Porsches

>Generally disliked
>Tinted lenses
Pick one. Every ricer has tinted lights.

agreed, hatch mounted gros

fucking ruined

Because even though we are supposed to hate it because Veeky Forums is a purist board, we still like it because it tickles our poorfag closet ricer fancy. Ironic.

bolt on look gives me a boner

My exhaust rusted off my citroen BX
Could you guide me? I'm planning on buying close to OEM the one marked as 2 and buy an aftermarket ricer for the one marked as 1.
Would this make sense? What should o go for?

>I thought peers decided what was cool or not.
no not at all
its like you want try hard poseurs everywhere

Are halo drl's rice?

carbon fiber hoods, wings, and mirrors are for sexual

That looks like shit

probably because its from a videogame

is that housing really carbon fiber

Are the LEDs inside a durable housing? I've wanted underglow ever since NFS U but it was never an option due to all the gravel roads around here. Could the LED housing take a rock or two?

They probably could. LEDs aren't really fragile.

Bfmp

>NFS U2

yes

Fug you user.
Now I'm browsing eBay/AliExpress to order some chrome for my hadlights, and a slight smoke for my tail lights.

Only if the car is racecar-tier

Link?

just search "headlight tint film" on eBay, aliexpress, google, or whatever chink online store you know.

very small spoilers.

yeh, weight reduction bro

I'm a burger so I can't read that and am not familiar with the car

It's a plastic tube with LEDs inside. It should be fine

came stock on my lancer, friend/o/

youtube.com/watch?v=o3_rcZH4ykk

does anybody know if this is legal in california?

>on way to work in borrowed XJ8 with three other people in it
>stoplight, integra with smoked brakelights
>done the fuck wrong, can't see that he's braking, think he's got another hundred feet before he has to
>almost destroy him
>yell at him at work later
>didn't even know they were fucked up, sold it to his cousin
>roast him about smoked brakelights every day until he quits
he was cool tho

I have XK Glow on the interior of my mustang. A $300 set covered all four foot wells, the trunk, and engine bay. I recommend them for anyone who wants multicolor interior lights or underglow

Is debadging ricey? Because I like a nice smooth ass.

Where'd you get the one for the license plate

hell no but I've been running with it on for a couple of months now and haven't been pulled over (yet), even after driving by cops.

I think I will order the yellowish/amber tint

Not going to lie that looks really good