For what purpose

for what purpose

I can only assume it's to test if your 2nd gear is still working. Other than that REEEEEEEEEE

>Tfw put it in first and turn 4000rpm for no reason

Modern moms don't want to have to teach their kids to stay out of the street and look both ways at crosswalks

There's this one road near me that has a speed limit of 30 mph, and it's about 2 miles long. There are ALWAYS cops around and they are very anal about speeding (a guy maybe 50 feet away from me was going 35 and he got pulled over), so the road is legit hell.
The roads I take for work and back are 35-45, so going 30 for a solid 2 miles really tests the patience I don't have

>engaging cruise control is beyond my mental/financial capabilities

Schools usually.

>Muh children

My cruise won't hold under 40mph.

On the other hand these are god tier when you live in the city and see nothing but 20 mph whether or not there is school

Not really a problem, but I get annoyed when the road is littered with speed bumps that feels hard even at 15, that brings out the childish asshole in me. Good thing my car is road legal with 93dB noise and have a high first gear.

I mean, normally i see these in rural areas

>30mph turns into 15mph at bottom of hill
>cop waiting at the bottom to catch """""speeders"""""

What kind of a shit CC is that? All cars with CC I've driven had the limit at 40-42 kmph.

Which makes 30 kmph limits pretty annoying for me, but not more than lowering of the speed limit because of a crossing that has traffic lights anyway.

I can only assume those, much like many other things on the road, are only there to piss me off.

I think it's meant to limit the speed to 15 miles an hour

>i wanna racecar in residential areas!!!! fuck pigs fuck the gubbermint!!!
thought this was an 18+ website

Toyota-based CC systems for example switch off under 25kmph.

Yes, it does get frustrating.
They'll eventually hit a deer or a bag lady or whatever their locale version is.

Theres a back road between my house and a friends- speed limit is 55mph. I'll usually drive it at 45 at night- recently I've dropped down to 35-40 because deer season is getting close and the damn things are everywhere.

People are in such a hurry to die.

The fuck would cruise control do? My foot doesn't get tired, I just get really impatient. If anything CC would just make it worse

Revenue