What are your thoughts on upcoming Tesla Model 3?

What are your thoughts on upcoming Tesla Model 3?

Tesla enthusiasts gave it a poor reception: it's a sedan instead of a hatchback like the Model 3, and nobody likes the dash layout with the instrument display on the center screen. Tesla enthusiasts really just want a cheaper, lighter-weight, better-handling Model 3, but like the Model X, Tesla is going overboard on shit nobody cares about or actively dislikes.

Sounds more like they are butthurt that their $100k cars with interior built quality of a honda accord will get brand-diluted when this thing launches

>nobody know what's in it
>400k cars premiered

yeah it'll pretty much crush all competition.
I can see all other manufacturers stop creating fucking E-tron and go with actual electric cars pretty much as soon as 2018

Does it have a xboxhueg battery as a power supply and weigh 4500lbs? If yes it's shit.

Looks like a ford focus with muh aggressive car design

For 35k you would be a retard not to buy one just imagine of all the mods once you jail break it

>all the mods once you jail break it
Can you play flappy bird on it?

I prefer the model S but too expensive.
I'm not a huge of fan of the ass of the model 3.

>Expensive battery
>Shitty interior
>Slow as fuck

It's shit

>car jumps in the air

I sat in a tesla, it's fast and a good car but the built quality is low when you consider the price

Tesla's problem with the Model 3 is the Federal Tax Credit.

It is going to run out for Tesla when they have delivered their 250,000 car. Then the Model 3 price after taxes is going to be over $35,000. Unless you live in a state with a generous state tax credit.

This is going to harm sales. Since a lot of people are expecting to get the Federal credit and live in a state with no state credit.

Its sad the Kia has the best electric vehicle outside of Tesla.

I'm glad they're making a cheaper model but damn it's ugly. Should have never gotten rid of the grille on the Model S, and the Model 3 needs to have one too. Sure, electric cars don't need grilles like ICEs do, but it's just too striking of a difference for now. I wish manufacturers had something between the extremes grille-wise, all the gasoline cars have massive fucking whale shark mouth grilles and Teslas have no grille at all.
Kia has an electric car? TIL

wishtherewasawagonvariant/10

Kia is also late to the market.

While the leaf and others have had an update since launch, years ago.

Haven't had*

the soul

Hope it is made better than his rockets

no grille is fine but they need to learn lines and proportioning from porsche, who haven't needed a grill on their mid engined cars for a long time

Or front engined cars

Should have made it a wedge.
Totally missed opportunity.

elons gonna liquidate Tesla to save spacex

SpaceX is fine. They have insurance to cover for when things go BOOM.

that front end is so generic though.

that little bit of nose on the Model 3 is distinctive with out ruining the car.