GM BTFO

GM BTFO

Top kek

Wait, so is Honda finally making decent trucks? are Honda trucks now legitimate respectable work machines and not mall crawlers?

No, compact trucks are just cars for people who want to be seen in a truck and can't afford a full size car-truck. Except for the Tacoma which is the only decent offroad and work vehicle on this list.

"truck"
you mean a chopped odyssey

The Ridgeline is a mall crawler but that's kind of the point. So many people buy big fuck huge trucks but never make use of their capabilities, so why not build a truck designed for their needs? Nicer ride than any truck, better mileage and handling around the city, good enough to do some light urban work or haul a boat for a family roadtrip.

The problem with the Ridge is that it's a very logical truck made for a very illogical group of people.

My dad has 300,0000km on his 2009, and I don't think it has anything go wrong on it *ever*

>what is ease of maintenance
>what is hauling capacity
Minitrucks are fantastic vehicles if you don't need to tow.

......................maybe most, but the S10, Tacoma(which you mentioned) and Ranger are decent small trucks

And for what it's worth, the bed is 6.5ft with the tailgate down and an OEM extender installed

If my loads are small enough to fit within the capacities of a minitruck bed, I might as well just hang a $500 utility trailer behind my already good car when I actually need it.

inb4 fairytales about how car transmissions can't handle an extra thousand pounds once a month

They're not fairy tales. While brief towing once per month is fine, don't ignore the very important differences between regular passenger cars and cars whose drivetrain and frames have been OPTIMIZED for towing.

This

Honestly I'd get one to DD and haul car parts on the bed like an engine

This triggers the Veeky Forums

The pictured GLK is rated for 4400 lbs to 5300 lbs braked towing here in Germany depending on engine and transmission and as long as the tongue weight is within the paper limits. The only adjustment you'd have to make to accomplish the same in the US is keeping your towing speed in check.

And an LS430 is rated for 7000lbs, still wouldn't tow cross country with it

>Volksdeutsche

Tell me, how affordable are Mercedes' and BMW upmarket products in Germany and how are they perceived by the public? Are they as much a status symbol in Germany as they apparently are everywhere else?

You have to differentiate by model since both BMW and Benz also have taken on compact cars lately and Benz have also sold utility vehicles for almost their entire history. Rich folk won't have anything other than a recent top model German car, but driving a recent top model German car isn't a guarantee to be perceived as rich because you might as well be a sandnigger spending half his paycheck on payments. Mid model automatically triggers "oh, it's probably a tax offset company car" nowadays because they've become unaffordable privately to the average person, and entry models won't impress anyone.

So only the highest and most expensive expensive, luxury & sport models?

If you want to make sure you look rich in Germany, buy a Porsche.

Interesting enough, as the one that i hope to get one day is the 911 GT3

>29k base price

>Implying Canyon/Colorado and Tacoma aren't that.

Kek

Again, ease of serviceability and people might need the bed space for their job.

>buying a manlet size truck

>That piece tag

No, not even. Besides, compact trucks are for cucks.

Veeky Forums pls go find your micropenis