why

>memeiata

>tfw gonna fall for the s2k meme in a couple months

>fall for the miata meme
>turbo it
>shit on almost anything on the road at 250whp
>shit on literally everything on the road at 300whp
meme my ass

This. Miatas can have a mad power to weight ratio.

oh and
>do an lsx swap
>400whp
you're pretty much leaving most supercars in the dust and your 0-60 goes below 3, warp speed

Doesn't the V8 ruin the handling of the Miata tho?

Say I buy a stock Miata from the 90s with less than 100,000 miles

How wud i mak it fayast?

I think it depends on the motor you choose

flyin miata voodoo kit
that'll get it very nicely fast without ruining it, 200whp
then upgrade some parts of it to get 250whp, that'll need a good bit of suspension stuff to make it feel right otherwise it'll be all over the place

>lsx
>not rotary

stay pleb

what kind of parts would you upgrade? I'm a car retard btw

get the voodoo kit
learn a ton while you install it, like AFRs and ignition timing and intake pressure etc
take that knowledge and build on the voodoo kit

Fuck this guy, he's just shilling for FM, just find a good shop who knows what the fuck they're doing and have them put one together for you, fuck Flying Miata

their kits are widely considered idiot proof and a good starting point in general
you could have a shop do it for you buy they'll charge a shitload

not him but wouldn't it cost the same if he takes it to a shop due to labor? and that's not if they use slightly shittier parts.

Are these compatible with all Miatas or are there years that they don't work on?

there's kit for each generation and sub-gen like NB1 and NB2, probably some slight differences

FlyinMiata says their times improved (lol) and the weight balance remained nearly the same.

>not him but wouldn't it cost the same if he takes it to a shop due to labor? and that's not if they use slightly shittier parts.

No, for the price of a complete flying Miata voodoo kit w/o installation you could get a kit installed from a reputable shop, FM is a meme

Iirc the v8 sits farther back and lower than the stock i4, and its only heavier by a minute amount if you go for an aluminum ls engine.

That being said i really want a 6.0 lq9 miata

This is a 314 rwhp ls1 miata forcing this chad to wring the shit out of his f430.

youtu.be/A1OO8GGgwZs

I know nothing about putting kits in cars

Say I got a Miata and I go to a shop and want it to go fast, what would I want? What kind of prices would I be looking at?

Looking at it right now, are any of these sub options worth getting in addition to it?

I did, I got a light fun car that is very cheap to own and can see a lot of performance upgrades with cheap and easy mods. Literally the perfect starter performance car so you don't end up that Mustang owner that mows down a crowd; that's the people that shit on Miatas

It affects it by 2% and adds like 400lbs. 52-48, which for reference and r32 skyline is 60-40

yfw you realize the Fiat Punto was styled by Giugiaro himself

go check out the miataturbo forums

>want a miata
>found one with a hard top for 3k
>in the notes it reads "did an engine swap but don't have paperwork because a guy I know from my car club did it for me."