Car doesn't have aux port

>car doesn't have aux port

My friend uses this cassette that has an aux port in it, basically an aux to Casette adapter.

Works pretty good enough for the stock Pontiac speakers he has, the adapter is cheap too

Yea you can (could?) get those for like $2.99 from Walmart. I actually need to get another one for my truck, the wire on my old one finally split after ~4 years.

The car I'm looking at doesn't have a cassette player either

there's some device that plugs into the cigarette lighter and connects to your radio, you can then use an aux on the device or bluetooth it

That would be an FM transmitter and they sound like shit.

Just get a new stereo then.

This is true. Don't waste any money on an FM transmitter. They sound terrible, eat batteries, and on long trips you constantly have to readjust the frequency.

>Just get a new stereo then.
I'm broke which is why all the cars I'm looking at don't have aux ports

get one with a casette player then...

or just buy a new cheap stereo for 50 bucks faggot

Sheeit, I suppose that would do it. Just save up 50 bucks or so after you get the car and get a cheaper end stereo. Anything but an FM transmitter.

NO. Aftermarket stereos are cancer. I want the oem radio no matter what. Who knows what some idiot did to the wiring.

I didn't realize I could get one for that cheap

nigga stop trying to be me

>radio is OEM
>you'd be the idiot messing with the wiring

Are you too retarded to use google?

I don't want to pay like 80 bucks for that dumbass PIE thing and another 20 bucks for the interface or whatever it's called

My car doesn't have a radio

tf are you driving

get an FM transmittter
china direct ones are like $5

then don't bitch about an fm transmitter sounding like shit. beggars can't be choosers you dumb nigger

A car with a stolen radio

>car only has cassette and radio
>original head unit

>tfw I like the factory head unit in my car
>but no aux in jack

FM transmitter and CD's it is then.