What if Takumi was a cute girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBlYfTbA44
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_05b7qRus
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2hUKswc9E
myanimelist.net/anime/5228/Initial_D_Extra_Stage_2/reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She would be an even shittier driver.

him and keisuke would have boned every outing, instead of extremely high sexual tension between the two male characters

m8 you couldn't outrun Takumi in a 918 Spyder

>Rotary gay boy having sex with women
He outsed himself as a massive cock lover when he rejected the rotary chick

It doesn't even take any skill to go fast, you literally just push down the petal. Anyone can do that.

What if Keisuke was a girl?

meet me at the downhill fgt

You'd have to make Keisuke a cute girl too.

>tfw no cute streetracers racing cute cars

Go read Over-Rev.

faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBlYfTbA44

It's already bad enough that's Takumi is a daft fucktard. If they did the same with a a Mary-Sue the show would be utterly impossible to watch. Also seeing as it first aired in the 90s there's no way a female protrag would have worked out. Hell just go watch how things like GTChannel treat female drivers these days, now dial that back 20 years.
>"This engine looks and runs like shit, who built it?"
>"I did."
>"That explains everything. Here's your 50 points, now get off the track."

itsuki would be the most friendzoned loser alive

Benchracer spotted

>petal

An episode where Itsuki/Iketani snap and try to rape Takumi would really bring some character drama that the last few seasons really lacked

>cow tits
>twice
Fuck me I love me some scud missle titties

MILF status confirmed, I'm sure she'd dropped off a few at the clinic.

>A tragic tale of love and loyalty
More like a tragic tale of Keisuke turning down a 10/10 girl so he could continue being the gayest tryhard ever.

If Takumi was a cute girl, she'd be really good at golfing.

I would drag my tire in her gutter.

that golfer chick he was dating is basically takumi with a vag.

bump

>if i see another s13

Is bunta a cake?

Wait this isn't /a/.

>tfw no raspy voiceed chainsmoking milf

>"The Sileighty (also written as Sil80) originated through early street racers in Japan who owned Nissan 180SXs with damaged front ends. Because the Silvia's front panels and lights were lighter and cheaper than the 180SX replacement parts, many drifters used these parts instead."
still waifu material

Please don't give hollywood ideas they'll probably do a live action Initial D where takumi is actually Pajeet Patel an oppressed indian woman whose father just wont admit she's a brilliant Rickshaw curry delivery driver who throughout the series will beat CIS WHITE MALES and working her day job as a rocket surgeon.

So Yuichi would be her THICC friend?

I would watch this

Would she give her friends a pity fuck?

Probably not tbqh, but lord knows theyd try

Sayuki is objectively best girl

>cow tits
>would like you despite you driving your moms corolla and being a sperg
>is not in love with someone else
>since she doesn't drive you wouldn't have to compete with her
>probably good at sex
>cow tits

plus presumably since mako didn't know how to wrench at all she handed the mechanical side of things as well

The rotary chick was essentially the GAMUR GRRL of street racing, she was only in it for the male attention. He was right to drop her

>learn how to be a top tier street racer
>spend millions of yen on making a fast car faster

There are much easier ways to get male attention and dick, user. She has passion for racing too obviously.

She was literally in the whole deal to get in to Kieskies pants, bitch couldn't give a fuck about anything else

another point for the best waifu

kyoko fags BTFO

heh I remember that episode. Girl was cute too...
But look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_05b7qRus

Only once she met him since she was her 'darling' (that part was creepy)

But beforehand the backstory was she was just a passionate racer who didn't give a shit about other men.

Then Keisuke happened.

*he.

I'm surprised, he took that far more gracefully than I'd have expected.

Its Not the same, but japan made Top Gear as cute girls riding motorcycles if you are interested

I can see the similarities, but come on, there is a difference in wasting 2k in a powerful PC rig and buying a FD in mid 2000s when they are still expensive and wasting more money in it to make it go faster WHILE your parents keep saying its a waste of money

Her reasons to get into racing were swallow but once she was in, she got gud on her own

I can believe she liked racing after getting gud but fell in love with the only dude that wooped her ass on the same car she drives and it was such a shock that she quitted after it, but that is reading way too much on a chinese comic about bikes

>mid 2000s
Initial D takes place summer 1998-summer 1999

>Initial D takes place summer 1998-summer 1999
Until a GT86 comes out of nowhere at the very end of 5th Stage.

more than 2 years passes from first to 4th stage user

I'm quite sure that at the end they say something along the lines of "it's been a year since Takumi started racing".

in nakazato's race against takumi he specifically says "my prejudices against 10 year old cars is completely gone!" also refers to his R32 GT-R as being the best out there blah blah. also shingo refers to his EG6 SIR as the best in its class.

Also what about the 350z and MR-S that show up 5th stage, those weren't out in 1999.

the timeline is pretty fucked in initial d.

Oh yeah the timeline is all kinds of fucked for sure but it even says on the wiki that he's 18, then 19 during the Project D part of the story

the implication would be early-to-mid 90's but then a lot of cars wouldn't be out yet. AE86's were made from 83-87 so you only have those years to play with. specifically saikai's 98 spec ITR, God foot's R34, God's hand S2000. Stuff like that.

Anime is the shit though. Watched that shit back and fourth so many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2hUKswc9E

people believe this

As much as I love flip-ups this looks so much better than the SX.

The S13 Silvia is a lot prettier than the 180SX.

I'm more a fan of the liftback personally but its true

The whole Kyoko arc was fucking silly from her perspective. Like he takes her out for a really nice date after having won a race in HER car after having donated to him in his time of need only to shoot her down because "MUH PROJECTO D"

It's dumb from any perspective. Takumi manages to win every race, and he ends up having two girlfriends. Ryosuke manages to have a relationship while being undefeated even when his girlfriend fucking dies in a bizarre, melodramatic backstory.

I feel like the arc could have been handled better by actually having Keisuke lose(!) against Kyoko, which makes him feel deeply insecure about his own racing abilities, and results in him refusing to ever see Kyoko as someone other than an opponent.

>falls in love with a guy because he drives an FD
Is that how rotards are?

Well, he's also tall, muscular, skilled, confident, and sexy.

Shigeno just has some complex about side characters being in relationships. Fuck, even Bunta is a single father

There's so much wasted potential with Initial D's supporting case that it nearly makes me hate the show.

Take our GTR boy Nakazato:
>Bold
>Prideful
>Aggressive driving style
>Understands that DORIFOS are kinda dumb and flashy and opts for a more practical strategy
>Sexy AF
>Likes cowtits

And they just turn him into a chump who wrecks his car in two of the three races he's in. Or even Shingo who's a cunt when he races but still seems like an alright guy. I want to hear THEIR backstories.

the impact blue + night kids group we got in the ova/bonus chapter would've been a perfect central cast for a spinoff series imho

I'm pretty sure they did have Dagumi as a girl

>"That explains everything. Here's your 50 points, now get off the track."

Oh fuck, I never saw that one. Send me this shit

You're completely right, watching Shingo and Nakazato get into shit would've been awesome

A good chunk of the show's audience just wants to see races and doesn't give two shits about the supporting cast. This is why two Battle Stages exist, and why people like 4th/5th Stage because it had "good races." Just read this godawful review of Extra Stage 2:
myanimelist.net/anime/5228/Initial_D_Extra_Stage_2/reviews

>get off the track

Which episode was this?!

Maybe if Takumi was the grill, he would do the cucking instead?

>Also seeing as it first aired in the 90s there's no way a female protrag would have worked out.

dude, what? the 80's and 90's were full of female protagonists kicking ass

>what is over rev

this is not /a/ you phaggot.

Over Rev sucks though.

well yeah but that's due to execution more than premise
and certainly not some resistance in the japanese market to having girls in racing series

This

There's still a ton of unused plot points. What happens when Nakazato tries to date Sayuki? What happens when the other various teams try to hash out who's fastest? Does Itsuki ever git gud?

There's a ton of story that can be told in the universe that had nothing to do with Tak or the Takahashis

wrong
first stage: summer
second stage: early fall
third stage: fall-winter
fourth stage: spring
fifth stage: summer
final stage: summer
It was one year, summer to summer

Fuck off retard.

kys faggot.

>Drift King

More like Kek King.

This is how the cock sucking begins for you OP. Your mind shouldn't work like that.

>not wanting to be the little girl

Keep the dream alive, OP.

That's why Sileighties are the best. You get the hatchback of the 180SX/liftback 240SX with those delicious fixed, wide lights of the Silvia.

Literally sex.

The newer cars show up in later seasons because the author was running out of possible cars to use (since the show turned to Racer of the Week, there was no recurring characters like the handful of S13s and the rotary brothers in First Stage but instead a new sports car every episode or so) and had to start writing in cars that didn't exist in 199X (the date given in the start of the manga, presumably late 90's).

The Toyobaru in the anime was just a shout out.

I didn't know this was a thing, now I want one.

>Early season supporting cast relations:
>Takumi and Itsuki are high school friends who have known each other for years, both of them know Iketani who works at the local gas station where they get summer jobs, and also know Kenji who is a slacker NEET
>Their boss knows Takumi's dad who also knows fucking Keiichi Tsuchiya well enough to talk to him on the phone while a race is about to start
>Iketani has the hots for Mako who is (best?) friends with Sayuki, who is a childhood friend of Shingo
>Nakazato and Shingo are friend-rivals (who make up in the non-canon Extra Stages?) and Nakazato can't even talk when Sayuki's around due to staring at her chest
>Nearly everyone previously listed raced Takumi in lieu of racing the actual Speed Stars team members
>Takumi punches out some shithead in school who turns out to be the ex boyfriend/fuckbuddy of Takumi's whore girlfriend, and also the son/grandson of the old man she sluts herself out to for money

>Later season supporting cast relations:
>Kyoko wants to bone rotarypenis
>something about an arranged marriage someplace?
>let's be honest I fell asleep late way through fourth stage and just read summaries of the rest
>honda driver has a dad, i think
>FUJIWARA ZOOOOOOOOOONE

As said, the style started in Japan where street racers who owned 180SXs would wreck and replace their front clips, fenders, and hoods with Silvia parts because the cars are on the same platform and share most of their parts. In Japan you had the 180SX which was flippy lights and hatchback, and the Silvia which was fixed lights and notchback- export markets only got the flippy lights (200SX in Europe and 240SX in the US, IIRC) but came in both hatchback and notchback form. It became popular enough that Nissan made a few actual Sil80s with "SILEIGHTY" written between the lights where 180SX would normally go.

don't forget
>mako thinks yellow rotary brother (or was it white rotary brother?) is hot but never gets to talk to him, has confusing feelings over iketani
>sayuki wants to fucking jump dagumi's bones like a dog in heat but he's totally fucking clueless even as she's rubbing her tits all over his back

>Iketani NEVER FUCKING SCORES WITH MAKO, not in the Extra Stages that end with "and they never saw each other again. the end!," not in Fifth Stage where they were TWENTY FEET APART WHILE WATCHING THE RACE, not even at the fucking waterpark where she downright offers him her VIRGINITY
>Nakazato and Shingo never got over their stupid edgy 'i'm so cool'ness and became actual friends, leading to Nakazato losing some of his temper (and becoming a better driver for it) and Shingo learning to not be a suicidal jerkwad
>Iketani never raced Nakazato in an actual Speedstars vs Night Kids race, losing pathetically but gaining a friend when they find out they both have boners for the Impact Blue girls, leading to more interaction between the two race teams as their leaders bemoan their lack of scoring (with confusion from the other racers on both teams as to why iketani and nakazato are crying on the hoods of their cars as the sil80 girls ride tofuboy's speedy speed boner)
>Itsuki never took a ride in the R32 and had his mind blown by what a good car driving properly with no showy drifting is capable of
>the Speed Stars never became actually good racers, traveling around Japan as a team of friends who've known each other for years, working on their cars and racing the locals instead of Dagumi tagging along with some rich assholes twice his age who have dedicated fucking teams of faceless mechanics and endless funding (and the only time Iketani DID show improvement, the author gave him a big middle finger by having him race an S15 that was objectively better than his own car in every way, and not giving him Dagumi's plot armor to save his ass)

I love Takeshiposting.

He actually drew Takumi's mom but they decided it was too awkward to have 3 characters look exactly the same.

Actually if Initial D was made today all of the rivals he meets (and probably Takumi himself) would have been cute girls.

>3 characters
Past about third stage fucking EVERYONE looks the same.

ASS ASS ASS I'M GONNA STEP ON THAT ASS

Would Takumi have a threesome with Mogi and the Mercedes guy to make money?

Takumi was a Mary sue. It doesn't have anything to do with gender