Should i buy this car

Subaru brz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BgkZTHkeRJQ
youtu.be/BLtw2z_mZ6w?t=19m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a wrx

doesn't look as cool

They just need a tad more power damnit, I want one but I have a MS3 and I would miss having torque.

come one lad they were built to be modified stop expecting the manufacturer to do it all for you and effectively kill the aftermarket

This. BRZ with supercharger is sex.

Is this real???
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BgkZTHkeRJQ

>317 km/h
>Upshifts
Holy shit

no.

If you get one, put one of these on it

This. BRZ is the best looking consumer car out there. Just buy one used, throw on a bolt-in turbo then run around 10lbs of boost, buy aftermarket equal length headers and flash the ecu. You'll create around 60 more horsepower and be able to compete with a WRX and even a stock Mustang GT. Wider rear tires are desirable for more control too.

Everything will probably run you 8-10K excluding the tires and will cost as much as a brand new WRX.

nope

No

No.

Not testing strip is that long. So he's on a highway. I've seen videos of people do 200+ mph on an empty highway. They can only hold it for so long (10-15 secs) before they have to brake due to a bend, turn, other cars, etc. He's doing that for a straight minute. Plus the shifts feel weird as fuck.

S60s are sleepers thou but not that fast.

It's not a good car for the price. Mods to fix the manufacturers mistakes bump the price up even further. You can get a used SLK550 or maybe even an SL65 for the price of one of those new.

Its really not as slow as everyone makes it out to be. The 0-100km/h times everyone quotes are for the auto and of course an automatic sportscar is shit.

I've got an 86 and I dragged a Monaro at the lights today and he only started pulling ahead slowly once we got to 100. He had a passenger and it was wet so traction would have influenced things but keeping up with a 10 year old V8 in a 4 cyl car isn't bad.

Would you still want it if you knew it doesn't make 200bhp, but 140 to 160, with the occasional 170 under perfect conditions?

Is that whp or bhp

>what is whp?
fucking kids

Buy header with turbo kit.

And by perfect conditions you mean running good fuel?

>turbo
>header

Get a big holed exhaust so it can shoot more of the gas out to propel it getting faster times

like air gas not liquid

>140whp is normal for a 200bhp car
Yeah, us fucking kids, right?

if you had a driver's license you'd understand

Understand what exactly?

lol just grow up then you'll see stop being ignorant and wait your turn

Just try driving it and then decide.

I was in love with it, thought I NEEDED it, so signed up for a test drive.
It's a fun car. I would love to fool with it on weekends, but would never daily it.
Don't listen to the internet. Try it for yourself.

So, just , no explanation why you think drivetrain losses varying between 15 and 30% is normal? The car should have 175 to 180whp most of the time, but doesn't.

I wish you just waited until you were older to try and argue

Seriously, shouldn't you be in school?

Actually, I think I'm too old for this level of shitposting.

160-175rwhp is the average m8

>whp=/=bhp
>variances between dynos
You're better off just getting a bus pass son.

That's the average maximum peak power for different cars. The average peak power is a lot less and fluctuates more than what's reasonable.
>>whp=/=bhp
>water is wet so I'm right
Same car, same dyno, different ambient temperatures and water temperatures.

This is what autism looks like.

Please stop encouraging him to throw his money away

If you like it, then yes, you should buy it

>500 pounds more
>probably automatic

And still beat a manual FRS (Remember, autos that old were much slower than manuals)

>almost 15 years old
>still faster

FRS fags in fucking rooins

It's okay thou. At least you can beat an old grandma in a Prius.

What about lap times :^)

You sure you want to go that road?

youtu.be/BLtw2z_mZ6w?t=19m19s

19:19 miata vs BRZ