Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ528TxeHU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait a minute that steering wheel

Lower the suzuki x 90
put small rpf1 on the x90
get performance street tires for x 90
Then you can race your dream

X90 is love and I would love to have one, I've only seen one that I can remember in the wild, it was on the opposite side of the highway, I almost teared up.

I'd rather get a Sidekick, but the X-90 is pretty adorable.

>hurr hurr muh real off road
this is about touge idiot!!!!

Chill out, kiddo.

B BAKA!!!

are people seriously trying to turn a shitty rav4 into an ae86? what the fuck

ae86 is way overhyped

THE ae86 is ultimate
no way a shitty x90 can be like the ae86
i'd rather a civic or integra

there was a thread about this yesterday and i was posting info about mine, then that faggot Alphonse started spamming and got it Archived.

here is the old thread read over that and i can answer anything i didnt in that thread

Can it become a touge demon? A heretical downhill speedster?

Hey man, is the rwd x90 a car that trains the driver

How do I make my x 90 more of a track car?

You can absolutely get the tail out in the rain, in dirt, or on gravel. But the stock power isn't enough to actually do any do much in the dry. With the locked diff you can do some mild donuts in the dry but now much.

I imagine you can have a lot of fun with some more power, but the wheelbase is pretty small so idk. Not a drift master.

What does that mean? Can you explain more?

improving handling on road!

How do I find stats on the x 90? I know it has around 90 hp and around 2300 pounds but its hard to find anything more

Oh wow I read the question wrong, duh!

Well it's got a coil sprung live axle in the rear which means that is one of the rear tires is disturbed it could very likely make the other lose grip too. This is not great for bad road surfaces, but I means that it can be great on a nice, undisturbed track surface. The whole cars suspension is very similar to an AE86, so you can take what people have learned about those to make it better. But it is very lightweight and the engine can absolutely get some serious power gains with the mods I mentioned in that other thread.

Underneath the hood it is identical to the first gen geo/Chevy tracker, so any info about those referees to these as well. You will find a lot more info on off-road sites/forums than anywhere else.

What does that mean?

95hp 1.6 16v 4cyl, 5-speed manual or auto, 2wd or 4wd - all same as a Vitara of the same year range (96-8). SO it's a body-on-frame ute/truck thingy, not really something suitable for track use. It's the answer to the question "What would happen if Mazda made a Miata 4x4, except with even less build quality?"

This. It has geo level interior but also geo level reliability, so not really much to complain about.

I went over the general info on the car and engine power gains and shit here:

>X90
fuck yeah is it BoF?

>except with even less build quality?"

our '95 suzuki sidekick 4 door 4x4 hardtop is really nice desu

our sidekick (BOF 4x4 SUV) has the worst body roll of any vehicle ive ever been in

and its on stock suspension

My Olds has much worse body roll, but yes my x90s have tons of it too.

>x90

we have a 4 door sidekick. its like a range rover sitting on an x90 chassis

it wants to roll over just going around a corner. you have to follow a perfect line to keep it stable

Yeah. I image some coil overs on the front and new shocks+springs in the rear, maybe add a pan hard bar(there is none stock) and it could handle pretty decent

There was a bit there that I was looking into swapping an ae86 or old celica experience back there for a LSD and some added strength but honestly it just needs an LSD. I have not idea where to find one anymore though. Calmini used to sell one but they stopped and I can't find one. Anyone know where I can find one?

What does BoF mean?

Blown-out, Fuck!

That is sweet, I'd love to get one of these things, swap engine and install a snow plow and tow big trailers

new wheels+tires
new coils and shocks and springs
boom boom japan?

it's body on frame, is not going to handle

>Boom Boom Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ528TxeHU8