Anyone watch Haggard Garage on youtube? What do you think of them

Anyone watch Haggard Garage on youtube? What do you think of them

Other urls found in this thread:

registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bunch of rapists, druggies, and thieves

Orion does drift pretty nice though

one guy took advantage of a drunk chick. she consented but it's still fucked up.
theyre not really in it for the fun anymore. plus they're trying to become so "drifto, JDM" when wich is different"haggard garage".
They should stick to just fucking around with their cars doing cheap shitty mods on a shoestring budget and have meets with fans ect. Otherwise like all bands they'll end up splitting up because of drama and focus on individuality, rather than focusing on the fact that working on your car with your friends is what Haggard Garage is at its best.

>she consented

So women are literally not responsible for themselves when they decide to drink? You're fucked in the head.

registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985

They do the absolute shittiest job with everything. $150 turbo builds are cool, but not when it looks like pic. and breaks down immediately.

They're fuckin mint dude

>she consented but it's still fucked up.
I wonder if you realize that feminists turned "she consented but she was drunk" into "she consented but it's rape because she was drunk".

Seriously. That's fucked up. Way more fucked up than some bitch crying wolf about rape. Should we not hold drivers responsible for accidents because they were drunk too? Or is that only if they're women?

>registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985

Doesn't sound like she consented to me m8

>The incident occurred the night of July 23, 2011 at Weaver-Hunte's aunt's house in Torrington. Rodriguez, Weaver-Hunte and allegedly Berkemeier provided the victim with alcohol, including vodka-laced Kool-Aid,
Already you can see the article is biased against the boys. Vodka-laced? Who talks like that. It's called a mixed drink.

>she was unconscious

I don't think she know it had alcohol
>When the victim woke up, and asked, "What happened?," Weaver-Hunte replied that they'd gone to the carnival and she'd passed out.

>allegedly

>ITT: a bunch of Veeky Forumstists are buttmad that some chads had the balls to get some

She was 13 and didn't know she was having sex with 3 dudes. Apparently the only one who doesn't feel remorseful was the guy in haggard garage. Not that he is a key player. I could look past it if that wasn't the case. Other than that it is entertaining and I watch it. It's pretty cringey but onion and cam are not so bad . I can't fault them from going a different direction with the series.

>people that don't understand how gay and beta group sex with only 1 girl is.
>passed out
Yeah i'm sure they are all real charmers.

Go back to/b/ how much longer until school is back in session? Rapes not cool. It doesn't count as getting some if you have to knock the person out to get her naked.

>haggard garage
>group sex with a 13 year old

>>>>chads

>It doesn't count as getting some if you have to knock the person out to get her naked.
t.virgin

If you have never had a coherent sex partner you pretty much have just been masterbating criminally. If that makes think I'm a virgin so be it. Your just another user and I'm getting mine on the reg, without drugging chicks. Stay undesirable.

>Stay undesirable.
Nobody is undesirable when the other person has 5 drinks in them. That's how the old farts used to do it before it was considered "immoral" by betas like you.

Oh no I'm not saying she's gotta be sober but its not the same if she's 13 and passed out. If she's not responding it's rape.

Oh ok. I was being a bit inflammatory on purpose anyway.

I doubt a 13 year old could even have more than 2 drinks without being smashed. They're not very big.

They're pretty much the faggot spic version of the Finnish Amis-culture, altough they're being penny-wise, pound-foolish in all of their builds, unlike many Amisrassit.

They're not charismatic, they're uninteresting, their editing sucks, they're a bunch of mulattos who destroy cars. I don't think of them or their fans very highly.

Can we talk about Ricer Miata though? I think them moving far away from him was the best thing that could've happen. His content is so much more enjoyable in my honest opinion.

this desu. Although they're rapists and thieves.

alex stole my weed

DUDE

MINT

LMAO

Faggots who ruin cars for people who can fix said car

>Haggard Garage
More like Faggard Garage am I right fellas

Most of the cars they buy are ready for the scrapyard. It's not worth dumping money into a $300 car and using it as a DD. Might as well have a lil fun with them before sending them off to China. Hooning a $300 car to death is very fun and satisfying.

/thread