Will Hilary Clinton approve of this engine?

Will Hilary Clinton approve of this engine?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/past-primary-elections-donald-trump_us_567990d4e4b014efe0d6fa3a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you'll have to do with the I3 1L

Who cares, Trump will win anyway

>i'll take things that will never happen for 3 please

Shillary is in very poor physical and mental health, and Bill is already a walking zombie. Mainstream America also hates her because mainstream America hates Obama, and she's justly seen as a mere continuation of Obama's shit

Mark my words, Trump will be POTUS

Hillary will crush him by at least 5%

Merely stating things doesn't make them true :^D

Don't reply to trump supporters.

Trump has said he plans to run the country like one of his businesses.

I look forward to our very near post-apocalyptic future. The fights over gasoline will be epic

I'm fucking hate Trump but I still think he'll win

oh wait. This will be in America. My bad.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/past-primary-elections-donald-trump_us_567990d4e4b014efe0d6fa3a

Do you really? Can I ask why?

Just curious.

Why you think he'll win, I mean. Not why you hate him.

>December 2nd 2015
I've been BTFO you guise.

>Will Hilary Clinton approve of this engine?

If the company gives a bribe by "donating" to the Clinton Foundation at least $30 million USD then the car manufacturer will have expedited approval for that engine. Otherwise her POTUS office will order at least 2.99 years of additional environmental studies of delay before approving it at the final allowed deadline for federal approval. It'll be "arkansas" all over again just like when clinton was governor there. The governor's office thru the various agencies would cause delays unless you gave an expediting fee.

Influence peddling reached new heights under Clinton in Arkansas. But she was a lawyer and good at doing everything in a technically legal sense while skirting the law at every chance and using powers to avoid conviction or silence witnesses. That even went towards using the state patrol to intimidate those who didn't pay or who were in opposition to corruption. Clinton would put you under super scrutiny by the state government. Is there anyone in your family or business circle of friends able to avoid arrest when subjected to "super scruitiny"? If not,then you kept quiet.

Clinton will win. I was at the public library today and there was a meeting of nearly all black activists to get out the vote. Our library has free public meeting rooms some of which are large and well equipped with AV gear. Clinton will have a ton of votes from the black community. One activist came from a family of 17 children. Her own family already has 8 children. So they don't want an end to welfare. They want to have social welfare extended to free college in order to pull the black community out of economic slavery situation. They don't see republicans as the solution to having more social services. Hillary is the path to college educashun for underprivileged.

Because of the current atmosphere in America, people are impatient and irrational right now and Clinton addresses none of that.

Also the polls can't be trusted with someone as divisive as Trump. Lots of people wouldn't admit to supporting him.

OTOH he could keep making incredibly empty and boring speeches like he did the other day and maybe that'll turn people off him. But I don't think it will.

Clinton will win because just by themselves, the hispanic and blacks are a huge percentage of the voting population. If only 70% of the whites vote for Trump, he will still lose to Hillary because he has very little of the minority vote. Trump's minority vote record among republicans doesn't count because he was more moderate than the other leading candidates. But when compared to Hillary, the minority vote will desert him and go to Hillary.

>implying the popular vote matters at all
You don't know how the electoral college works.

Clinton will win, regardless of what the public votes on. The public don't directly vote for president. The public votes for the people who vote for president. And the peple who actually vote for president? ex-politicians

if the public vote actually mattered, George W Bush never would've been President. He lost the popular public vote both times, but the electoral college put him in and kept him in.

Latest polls have Hillary down, nice try shill