Go to dealership with zero intention to buy

>go to dealership with zero intention to buy
>walk around looking at the cars for a while
>maybe sit in a couple
>if I'm feeling brave, take a test drive
>leave

Who here /tyre kicker/?

I generally do all my research beforehand and know what I want before going to a dealership rather than going there to find out about something

Ye but going around those dealers that buy old cars en masse at auctions (which I'd never buy a car from) have a diverse stock of old shit so it's nice to get an idea of what different cars are like.

>go to FUCKING Fordstop
>ask where the manual section is
>dealer points me to a small selection of cars tucked in the corner behind employee parking
>kick the tire
"mmhmm, mmhmm, what is this, a fi- a fivespeed?"
>ask to go on a test drive
>turn key and start backing up
>kill it
>fumble to get it started again as spaghetti sauce drips out of my driving gloves
>get out of the lot and ride the clutch all the way to the stop light
>do a uturn at the intersection, didn't give myself enough space so i back up and complete it in five points
>pull into the lot
>"yeah, I'll think about it"

>get in argument with someone
>argument about the Fiesta being shit
>go drive one to settle said argument
>it's shit
>get back to dealer
>tell salesman it's shit and I'm not interested
>'ok I'll park it up and we can go inside and discuss prices and your finance options'

i test drove a mustang GT the other day, just to get my dick a little hard.

I pinned the mustang up against an STI and said it was between the two. Test drive both. The whole time I told him that i was just a tire kicker.

IDK, buying a mustang seems like a bad idea. He says "here let me see the keys to your car and will get your trade in value"

oh, no. see ya faggot. TY for the afternoon of fun

I did that recently. I went to a dealership just to sit in a new challenger, see if it's something I want to save up for. I would feel like too much of an asshole to show up as a young guy and ask for a test drive of an expensive sports car. I don't want to be that guy.

But I would want that car anyways. Blind spot hell, too many buttons and shit on the steering wheel, cameras, pushbutton start, fuck that.

Anyone got the original for this?

I want to bully Anzu

You know exactly how a car will drive without even sitting in it? What a magician!

Did this once like 10 years ago
Took my parents S500 to get maintenance done and thought I'd check out the dealerships.
Every time I parked, all the reps would race towards me, it was hilarious and sad at the same time.

No you tard, that's why you go to the dealership after you do your research. To test drive the car.

Going to start doing this after I get my registration and plate for my new truck. It was so damn easy to get in for a test drive, half of the places don't even ask to see my ID. I just walked in and asked the receptionist for xxx stock number. Easy. Going to go test drive the car that I traded for my truck, once i find out where it's being sold... Just for fun.

I want to hug anzu

Anzu a best.

she has a big burly hairy turkish bf you cucks

I don't like dealing with salesmen. So, no, I don't go and look at cars unless I actually want to buy one soon.

>go to test drive scion with friend
>literally like 5 salespeople left
>their dept is going under renovations so toyota can take over
>hey i'd like to test drive an frs
>no salespeople want to take us (lunch time also)
>some random lady from toyota helps us
>end up getting the keys
>get golf carted to the car in back lot
>get my ID back
>she says have fun and bring it back don't crash
>find out how to turn off electric aids
>skidded it
>enjoyed myself
>even let my friend drive
>go back to dealer and just dropped off the key

>Cuck
Not if i cuck him!