Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5707404691.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes quick

I don't know

No

>>manual brakes

manual master race

They're probably still hydraulic. No power assist.

Cougars are dressed up Mustangs with hideaway headlights.

nah

its a shitty car

Yeah that's generally what people mean when they say manual brakes

Can you repeat the question?

No

One of my dream cars. Do it.

Do it, sell it to me and help me export it to Germany.

Would you settle for a Mustang

Cars used to just have cables at one point.

Yeah and a 67 Cougar isn't one of them.

So what is your point?

What was yours, besides being overly autistic?

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5707404691.html

this is cool

>302 BOSS
>"331" Crate Stroker engine
not a real BOSS

>Convertible
>Not original
>Cut off top
>No roof

>Electric Headlights
lol this thing is crap

this is boomer trash*

no roof

I mean, who the fuck wants vacuum operated headlights

Who doesn't?

How the shit is dealing with a vacuum system easier than wiring

stop being so fucking dense

>17.5k for a stock cougar.
Pass.

Alright, that's it, I'm starting a car company that will make a car model called "I KNOW WHAT I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" maybe we can get around it by calling it AN "Ahnowutihav" like it's Hawaiian or some shit.

The sportier version should be called "Ahnowutahgott". The double T at the end will make people think its german.

now it's time to make a commercial for it.

>500lb boomer in a car driving around a dead wife
>has "1969" etched in literally every inch of the bodywork
>boomer is not staring at anyone but screaming unintelligble shit at every car because it's too new and his eyes are all crossed
>Announcer: "When you know what you have, the sale price of it goes up exponentially. Make sure you never sell your Ahnowutihav, or our new line directly imported from germany or something, the Ahnowutahgott. Remember, your memories make this car worth like a million dollars"
>boomer sees some kid in a convertible next to him and shits his pants screaming "MUH MEMORIES"
>"Starting at your old friend's house after you listen to a few hours of war stories, at FIVE HUNNAD K... FUCK YOU... WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE HERE..."

But its more like "350" is etched into everything while the actual engine is a 345 but have it detuned to put out 184 hp and nigh impossible to stear in the sense that they have to swing the front end out first to pull into a drive way. Cut cost on A/C since thats whats wrong with kids today they get spoiled cause back in the day they had to drive uphill both ways while sitting on the hump in the back with 9 of their brothers and sisters. Put in 2 ashtrays and an 8 track. Because if it has the old style deck then that adds value.