Create 'clash of clans unlimited gem hack' scam site and put a survey on it you get paid for

> Create 'clash of clans unlimited gem hack' scam site and put a survey on it you get paid for
> "Please complete one of the shown offers to get your free clash of clans gems"
> you get 2$ for each completed offer
> Make facebook advertisment for your site and get some nice traffic
> spend 50 bucks for the ad, earned 200 by people completing the offers. 150$ profit
> Why doesn't everyone do that shit?

I did it with PSN codes, made 90$ in a few days doing nothing, didn't buy ads, only did my own SEO and a .com domain.

Pretty good but most niches are saturated now, especially the one you've mentioned.

How long does it take to make the $150? If you can do it in under a day it may be worthwhile.

7 days. You need to advertise multiple niches at once to get that in 1 day.

It seems like good clickbait but I don't know if surveys are the best way to convert clicks to cash.

>Why doesn't everyone do that shit?
Because you will find there are more Indians and other 3rd-worlders/teenagers competing for survey traffic than people willing to complete surveys. You can't compete because 3rd-worlders/teenagers 1) are happy to earn 15c an hour and 2) are happy to break laws that would have you sued by FTC. So they drive profitability down and also raise the stakes in regards to deceptive advertising.

You'd be much better off simply reverse-engineering these "surveys" and making your own offer. The truth is, the surveys are all run by affiliates and used to drive traffic to complete affiliate offers. So while they pay you a few cents to send traffic to their survey page, they make $30+ off the backend through pushing better-paying affiliate offers. So don't be a massive faggot. Get yourself down to one of those affiliate networking events, get some fb and skype contacts from big boys, and then find your way to the high-paying "faux-incent" affiliate offers that you can create a survey offer around.

Nah, They don't pay you a few cents, it really depends on the network your on. They pay you about 40-50% of the revenue made by the offers, atleast in the US and European Countries. You get up to 28$ with Pin Submits from Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland. If you get a lot of kids to type in their phone number you can make thousands of dollars daily without becoming 'the big guy'. Not to mentiom the big guys how to deal with the unique laws each country has against certain types of offers. Netherland requieres you to add a big fat box which says 'paid subscription' in the corner of you website, france bans pin submits for certain types of niches like pokemon go etc. As a publisher you simply need to drive traffic and thats it. I prefer my position I have right now and would like to scale up my earnings.

Your right about the third worlders tho, fucking annoying pieces of shit who are happy to make a few dollars a day.

my fucking english is afk right now btw.

Yes, hell they are. If you have a 20% Conversion rate you can make 30k a month with a few thousand clicks. Advertisments only work if you have 10 times the traffic.

Surely you can make more than 150 a week then. How much traffic are you getting on your coc site?

Wouldn't facebook not approve your ad on "free gems" website?

This faggot know what's up (no homo)

Facebook ad is still a mess. Sometimes it rejects an ad for no reason, sometimes it allows scams. Once my ad was rejected because there were too much text in a video thumbnail. ?? And once they suspended my credit card as a payment option, but they haven't replied to my support ticket so I just connected my card to my paypal and used that.

Of course you can make more than 150 a week. Im just running a single site right now cause I don't wanna take any risks as a beginner. But if you run 3 different niches parallel you easily make 500 weekly.

You simply need to use words like 'giveaway' or 'giftcard' and avoid words like 'hack' or 'free'. Thats the trick. You may get banned after like 1 month, but then you simply buy a few more facebook accounts for 2$ each.

Officially those ads are against their TOS, but they have a hard time checking each ad in detail so they take a glance at it and decide.

What's the risk? As soon as they complete the survey just say that the giveaway period has ended. Nobody would blink an eyelid.

or say first X customers get the free whatever

Not a risk in an illegal way. A risk in an investment way. I need to be 100% sure I make more money with the offers than I spend on the ad. I need atleast 200% Return of Investment to make profit. Thats what I meant with risk, actually making profit.

Well I had a 4500% ROI doing it, it's pretty easy to be honest.

Thanks for inspiring me to get back into it btw OP.

Did you target pin submit countries? Cause 4k% ROI is something you can hardly achieve with email submits.

Well, no.
The investment was just 2€ for a domain.

How long did the 4500% ROI take? And how did you advertise?

It took around a week, but remember the 4500% is from 2€. I'd imagine Facebook ads would work.

Yeah so you ended up with around 90€? What survey site did you use? Or did you just use ads on your site?

>Costs $20 to buy the domain
>Costs $50 to host the server
>Costs 40 hours to create the website and set up the site
>Make literally $2 an hour
Not worth it

>costs 50 dollars to host the server
can host on aws for free for a year.
>costs 20 dollars for the domain
can get a .com domain for < 5 dollars.
>takes 40 hours to set it up
literally only 200 lines of html

>Advertising fees: $$$

>Assumptions that conversion rates are high and every ad works when it rarely is the case.

Is it blackhat technique due to ingenuine traffic? Aren't you scared of getting banned from the network?

>$2 per survey

pass the kush nigga i's bout 2 go 2 da moon

I'm going to try this. Gonna learn HTML first though. What should I use for the surveys?

I fucking hate fake fishnets

Bump

Lol, the only thing I should be worried about is getting banned from facebook, but like I said you can get facebook accounts for cheap. Most affiliate networks get 90% of their earnings from blackhat, they tolerate it and even help you create your page sometimes, kek.

With a high conversion rate you can make thousands with those 2 dollars per survey.

For the surveys you need an affiliate network, I recommend mgcash, cpagrip and adludum. Choose yourself.
And you don't need to write any html yourself, just rip the page from some1 else and put your surveys on it, easy money.

How hard is it to sign up to the cpa sites. Do they actually check your website?

Damn she's ugly as shit but that to really turns me on

Dude, those networks support black hat sites. They aren't against it in any way. They make 90% of their profit from scamming sites.

How much have you actually made so far?

This is me

What network is that?

Wow i can't believe that many people actually fall for it.

How do you get the survey people to pay you ?
I'd be interested in doing this for another game.

Brilliant. Thanks for the heads up.

>Conversions
HOLY SHIT, do idiots actually buy shit they see online ads for?

How do you create the ads? What's your daily average ads budget?

Of course, that's where Google and Facebook make the most money from.

Anyone interested in partnering up? I will provide the websites and you provide the cpa.

So, create a basic website in HTML, host on a server on AWS, buy a domain, etc, etc -- I'm with you there.

But then what? It is necessary to target particular crowds with Facebook advertising? I'm not sure how fb ads work, t b h. You mention that certain countries have different rules, am I hosting my server in those countries, advertising to those populations?

Then, it looks like you need to have a website as well as traffic before you can sign up to an affliate network like mgcash.

How much money and time should I be ready to invest in this before I turn a profit?

$150 profit a week would be awesome for me, not expecting some big bucks here, just some pocket money.

I think there is some explaining to do.

The ones who complete the surveys (my traffic) does not pay anything. They simply type their private information into a giveaway type like website, email address etc. Those who create these offers/surveys pay my network for every one who completes these offers, my network then pays me from the money they got from the offers. Usually 2$. The ones who complete the offers pay with their information, not money. Thats the magic. Its a bit hard to explain but simply ask me if you have any questions.

FB ads are easy as fuck. You simply create a facebook page called 'gaming-community24' or shit like that, then you create a post which later will be the advertisment for your website, so be sure to add a link to your website Just try it out, you can target different crowds extremely easy with it. The best way to learn fb ads is to experiment with it.

And about needing a website to sign up for networks. No, not really. If, while creating your account, you're asked to type in your website, simply type in 'not setup yet, w.i.p' and they will accept you. The staff behind mgcash isn't serious about that and they simply want to make money with you.

You should be able to invest about 72$.
12$ for the domain with WHOIS privacy. 10$ bucks for the hosting and 50$ for the advertisment.

I've got it all set up except there is one piece of the puzzle missing. What do you say once they have completed the survey?
>exceeded your daily limit
>service is temporarily unavailable
wat do user

Sorry that I'm too autistic to reply to several posts at once but here we go.

Its one of the 3 I named above, I won't go into detail tho.

Simply redirect them anything clash of clans / clash royale related (or whatever game or shit you target) on youtube. After they completed the offer you don't need to give any shit about them, they can't sue you for anything if you're worried about that.

But if really wanna get 100% clean.
Make a new .html file on your host which says "Verification complete. Resources will be added after 24 hours. If you don't get your resources please repeat the verification process and complete another offer" this way you can even make a little more money.

Alright thanks user. You can get free hosting on aws if you want to cut back on your expenditure. How many page views does $50 get you?

3-4k

Ah CPAGrip, I used that one too, great site.

>12$ for the domain with WHOIS privacy.

Can you elaborate on this part a bit?

Thanks for all your advice user, definitely going to look into this.

WHOIS privacy is something you need if you don't want people to find out your full name, address and phone number by simply typing in your url.

How do you pay for Facebook ads? Do you have to use a credit card? Do they accept PayPal? I used to make money from ppd but never with Facebook.

It's NET15 and biweekly payment so it's realistic to set a budget of $1500 for one month, right?

I never worked with such high budgets. Do it on your own risk.

you can use paypal or credit card

I done something similar with "invites" for BF3 alpha/beta years ago. Spammed /b/ daily and made over $10,000 in the first week.

Problem was cashing out, max bounty where being cunts and banned the account.

I forgot to say I also done similar back when YouTube had the old old style comment system.

Created a fake movie stream site that scraped imdb for the latest releases. When a user clicked on a movie to stream it would play a random intro (Warner brother etc) for a few seconds then pause. My content locker would then pop up and say something like (please verify you are a human to continue watching *movie name* by completing an offer below)

I used a bot to constantly post comments on trailers on YouTube saying shit like "Ahh this film is great, just watched a decent copy at www.mysite.com"

This made tons of money, but YouTube and the Indians all got onto it. YouTube became a pain in the fucking ass to avoid bans and shadow bans. Plus the whole copyright shit, I didn't wanna risk any more

Cashed out and left the cpa game behind

Implying the FTC will sue you over 150$

How would one go about doing this while still remaining anonymous? As long as the PayPal account is anonymous I could see how the rest of the process would go. But then are you required to use a dedicated VPN to actually setup that account?

cause its not morale and people are too busy doing better things ( even at the cost of making less money it pays off longer and harder and better in the long run )

Do you even need to remain anonymous, besides the fake facebook accounts? You're technically not doing anything wrong. When was the last time you stumbled on one of those survey locked things and went "oh no you don't, I'm reporting this!!".

Even if you made an anonymous paypal the withdrawals would be somehow linked to your real persons unless you never intended to actually use the money

I certainly lack the legal knowledge to know for sure. However, common sense suggests that tricking people into submitting private information would seem as something one might get in trouble for. Furthermore, one might not want to do this for all of eternity, and would so prefer if there were not much evidence of such events transpiring.

Regarding the fact that people will refrain from reporting your scam, you do have a point. But with the amount of children and teenagers falling for the scam I'm thinking that sooner or later some kind of white-knight parent would come for their 'rescue'.

Using the PayPal money is not much of a problem, I think. Simply purchasing some crypto-currency would be good enough for getting shit online at the very least.

All of this is just wild speculation, however. Feel free to poke holes in it all.

Affiliate Marketing is 100% legal.
You can easily avoid any legal problems by hosting your site offshore (in russia, spain etc.). The reason why there are so many different cpa scamming sites is because nobody gets problems with it. The thing is, the people you scam complete the offers etc. on another site, not on yours, you're out.

I'm thinking if you stay low-key and don't get too greedy you can make some good money without getting unwanted attention. If you look at it like some extra pocket money and not some get rich quick scheme, stick to 1-3 websites, you'll make a good bit of money daily but not enough that someone along the line gets suspicious. For all Paypal knows, you have legit websites that have affiliate offers/ads on them

That's my theory at least, I'm still making preparations myself. Obviously a bit of wishful thinking here. I want to make a bit more $$$ before I start so that initial $50-70 investment doesn't fuck me if things aren't like I thought it'd be

Small update from today

by talking about promoting CPA offers on face book's ad platform, you are entering down a very large rabbit hole where real answers to the types of questions in this thread are guarded very closely since people are making millions of dollars a year, if not per month, running blackhat ads on FB. but the principal issue, to answer your original proposal, is that eventually your ads will be flagged and your account will be banned. FB cares a lot about user's experience, so ads with lots of negative feedback / against TOS will eventually get your account banned. and making new FB accounts to ADVERTISE on is no easy task. the people that are doing it on a large scale are making a lot of money. assuming you are not using a cloaker, your ad will get flagged soon enough. by taking all of the proper precautions and a 1-2 month ad account warm up period, you can get about $25k spend on a single account

Any idea where I could find free google or facebook ads coupons?

Profit/Revenue ratio so far?

>free credits

How illegal is this?

Also what's a good survey...server to work with?

So I started another advertisment campaign for 45$ recently which means I'm running 2 in parallel now. My newer campaign is still running for 4 days and the older for 2 and so far I made 144$ in profit. If it continues this way I'll have reached 250$-300$ by the end of both campaigns. But If it falls I will have about 200$.

200-80= 120$ profit (worst scenario)
300-80=220$ profit (good scenario)

What I learned from my ad experience so far is how freakin random some days can be. Sometimes I get 200 clicks and only 1 conversion yet today I got 40 clicks and 6 conversions. Luckily I still made atleast 50$ profit everyday.

Not illegal at all. Even if it seems like it is. Its affiliate marketing and you need cpa network to get your own surveys.

Recommend networks are: cpagrip, adludum, mgcash and adwordmedia

Are you intended to do this in the long term?

How are you paying fb? Per click, per impression, or per conversion?

Yep, not full time tho, just a little extra money to put aside.

Per interaction which includes video views, clicks on links and liking or commenting my post. Pretty confusing imo.

Pajeet scams are low income and offer little continuity. That's why Indians are poor.

Small time kiddo.

>not making a fake law company with legit website
>make fake history ie make wiki pages on law suits ect
>alternitively use pretend to be a real company
>wait for the release of popular tv show that people pirate say game of thrones
>send a mass spam email saying you gonna sue them on behalf of HBO for x money say 5000 shekels for copyright infringement (most likely would have to buy a email list on darkweb or wahetevr)
>Tell them that for ~100 shekels they can settle the case.

If i was a nigger I would be doing this.

Thanks for the networks.

I can pump these out so easy but I want a legal loophole somewhete.

Having people do surveys for a chance to win gems would fall in lottery/raffle laws.

Idk

I know what to do now.

so how do you word it to circumvent lottery laws?

i live in canada and i know an illegal lottery here consists of chance, prize, and consideration (money or significant time spent). i know mcdonalds and all other sweepstakes have a no purchase necessary disclaimer and im pretty sure winners have to do a small math problem so it would a game of chance and skill rather than pure chance. however, does doing a survery and giving up information count as significant consideration?

I'm not specifying the reward.

so how do you attract people into doing your surveys then senpai

small update from today.
Dayem, one of my best days yet, 300% ROI

don't need to invoke lottery laws at all. Like OP specified earlier, use words like "gift", "giveaway", and then once the survey is completed regretfully inform the user that the giveaway period has expired.

This interests me. I was into affiliate marketing for years. Sold a legitimate website I made for 10k but that was years of work.

I'm thinking once I find a niche I want to be in making a legit looking website and then having a bunch of diff sections within the site that have different offers. I could even write a few articles for some search engine traffic.

Dont have any experience buying facebook pages though. I do have experience with fb ads. If you have a legitimate site and make a legitimate looking fb page I don't really see the problem. Just bend the words on your ads to fit the tos.

If you get banned from facebook will they ban your ip or just the account?

ah, must've missed that

They ban your account and remember your IP. They get suspicious if another account is accessed from the same IP so simply use a VPN or restart your router if you got a dynamic IP.

Forgot the screenshot

Pay 10 bucks a day for 40 clicks??? Thats so shit

This is 'estimated' and not accurate.

do it and report back your numbers. you need to spend some money to try things out to see what works if you are going to get into this genre of money-making.

what is the payout for a completion of the offer you are running?

Keep up the work after one month of continual advertising and then report here.

So how do I go about finding other game currencies that are popular that people will complete surveys for?