What car gets (or at least helps you get) a cute gf?

What car gets (or at least helps you get) a cute gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this
confirmed

Girls don't like cars. Girls like mini trux

youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Oh wait, a cute girlfriend, not a superficial whore? Beetle or camper

If you avoid womin who just want you for your paper, I've learned all they care about is if its about to break down and inconvenience them.

This

Miata, fiat 500, new beetle.
Women like 'cute' cars

Not being a sperg who has zero personality. I've driven supercars and trust me when I say it's only guys who give half a shit.

Confirmed.

I don't know how a woman could see this car and not feel the urge to rub her clit all over it

It's sexy like a Ferrari and cute like a Miata, girls should flock to it

Jeep Wrangler. Chicks love Jeeps.

You can't have alpha and romeo in a sentence without getting pussy.

>"alpha"
Girls don't even know what the fuck an Alfa is, they don't care and the brand is probably the most overrated of any.
>muh soul and passhun

They do. My friend has one. He already drowned in pussy, but now even more it seems.

My gf said Miata is a girly car and laughed when I suggested getting a ND.

>women

Get a Giulietta and go around Italy, even that is enough to get some good pussy

I have a miata
I have no gf

sometimes a cute older woman in an ND pulls up besides me at the stop lights and says good morning though

You can't get a gf because of a car.

I can promise you that no girl will decide they need to fuck you because of something you own. It's more about who you are.

yeah but the car may be an ice breaker or a reason for her to approach you and say "hey, cool car :)"

I'm a pussy and need the other person to start the conversation

>he actually believes this

if you are a pussy before the conversation starts you stay a pussy when it starts. grow balls and talk to people without needing a big piece of metal to back you up.

>this is what 10 year olds believe

How many (You)s does it take to get you to stop samefagging

That's the truth actually.

You are gonna get a sex machine if you are decent looking and rich (only having a good car doesn't get you far), and if you are just rich you are not even going to get enough sex.

If the sexy car is the only thing you have, plus you look like an average user, then it'll do shit.

Cute cars get girls. Intimidating cars only get guys.

Any "cute" car in a warm color like red, yellow or orange.

a jeep
all women love jeeps
they just don't like them when they actually sit in one

literally roll around in a wrangler with the doors off and the top down and say "hey want a ride?"
it works

A 1993 Buick Century.

What if I want guys, faggot?

The only women you'll catch with a car as bait are wores. You don't want anything to do with them, they have nothing to offer you.
>b-but de pusi, boss
Absolutely degenerate.

"The other seat is for you."

the only answer

>my car could be cute if it was red, but I got gunmetal grey with racing stripes instead

Just fuck my shit up senpaitachi. Cute womanlets would love these Recaros.

R8

Works for me

a shiterati with a $1500 bad looking goldwrap ?

is it because of that pussy on the front?

pick ups tend to work

this
truck sluts best sluts

This man tells truths.

Cutie lil' bugeye gets me cutie lil' asshole.

In the sane way they love makeup and high waisted shorts.

Old fart answer: The one that's paid for.

Unless it screams money, but that attracts gold diggers

Try a BMW 328i

This is the only right answer.

>miata
Lol its because they want you as her fag bestfriend

Looks like a fag car. sorry for your loss

Accord coupes apparently.

You mean Preludes?

top LEL

Its all about the interior

>not being a MGTOW and avoiding sluts
smells of blue pills in here

You're considering buying a car for the sake of getting women... You're extremely fucking needy, women are repulsed by needy guys.

sure thing

Girls do care about your car.
They like sports cars and super cars. they just are less likely to talk to you about it because they're more likely to know diddly about it.
You can think something is cool, but not know much about them.
Plenty of girls I've known for years won't say anything about my cars until one day out of the blue they'll say how cool they think it is.

Depends on what you want the gf for.

Guys who drive new, image cars and trade them in are likely to do the same with their women. Drive an older classic and put some labor into maintaining it and you probably do the same with relationships.

Smart women know this stuff. But if you are just looking for booty call, lease something new and flashy. You can't actually afford the car or the girl. But you can have some fun before dumping either of them.

I'd 100% call bullshit on this if I hadn't just experienced it with my Golf R. After I posted it up on social media like every good fuccboi should when they have made a big purchase I had girls I hadn't even talked to since high school like and comment on it. VAG has the magic, too bad racers don't need girlfriends.

take this little fucker for a walk

>ew user is a badgewhore

>implying women aren't the biggest badgewhores of them all

Depends what type of woman you want to attract mate.

> Rice mobiles = fat chicks
> Lifted trucks = chicks with 5 teeth
> Ferraris = gold diggers
> 2/3/4 cyl = rode chads cock all through college now has to settle for anyone who does not know her past

So what about a rumbilng V8?

Something with a clean interior and exterior

Can confirm.

>That feeling when bongs drive 2 cylinder engines
My current fuck buddy is fond of my 4 cylinder hatchback, so no you're wrong

Because it is a car for women.

you get to date chad thundercock
Rotary gets you little chinese school girls
v6 gits you a Lemans victory

Hit that Shit.

Racers don't need girlfriends.

i can confirm this lost my gf to a dude who drives one of these feels bad man

lamborghini mercy

The deep throbbing of the V8 attracts any damn woman you want. Even if they're a non-believer. Once they sit in it the deep throbbing engine touches them in places that activate primal instincts.

> pic unrelated

I mean it'll help but you're not going to go from tfwnogf to a harem just because of a nice car.

This Or get a car that comes with a doge. Chicks dig doge.

Literally makes no difference in getting a girl worth getting. You can get some bland-ass bitches with some cars but that's not worth it. A few exceptions exist where the girl is genuinely interested in cars but honestly I've never met one who wasn't also mentally unstable so I don't know.

No it's not. Those cars are common as fuck and no girl is interested in the car her mother drives as well.

LOL

That's the equivalent of saying get a corolla and drive around Japan

Not a bad idea

It's ok brah. I will share that feel with you so that you won't have to feel it alone.

you know how you pull bitches?

play guitar well, thats it

This is true, you'll only attract shallow whores who will only see your value based on the wrong things.
>had qt gf while owning shitty 04 Impreza
>broke up literally a week after I bought a Legacy GT

/thread

Pretty sure gabe wouldn't give a shit though and pretty sure he's not stupid enough to marry a gold digger and lose half is net worth over night.