What's up guys

What's up guys

How bout a pickup thread?

77 K20
Camper special (minus the camper of course)
400 SBC
700r4 trans

NAH

cucktrucker reporting in!

I guess dubs has decided
qq

That looks really clean! Nice truck op

Thanks bruv

Whatcha got dude?

Redone everything in it
Pretty much powered everything inside

Bought this yesterday, we'll see how it holds up in the long run.

$28k.

Now thats a damned nice color. Looks clean!

Rate my workplace-collection of beat-to-shit trucks

Looks good mang, how much time and how many shekels did it take you to restore it?

>dadfag gave me pic related last year
>want to fix it up.jpg
>tfw been too cheap and lazy to start working on it

Supercab XLT?
If so then dang, they're cheaper than I expected it to be.

Check it out, my Ram has a little brother.

what happened to all the lifted truck threads and the never ending shitposting in them?

i used to enjoy watching the assmad

Fully loaded as well, 302A luxury pack, sync3, 5.0 V8, just lacks 4x4.

Just got out of surgery, so I'm being driven in it right now. Fuck love anesthesia.

You type decent for being high on anaesthesia

>5.0v8
why not ecoboost?

Thank you! It wasn't much, I recovered quickly. One second I was being wheeled into the OR, the next I woke up eating Oreos.

Headed to get BBQ now, I feel like I just smoked the dankest fucking weed right now. Another picture.

Good shit bud

Nice truck too, good luck with the drugs, enjoy it while it lasts

That should last a good long while. Just try not to throw toolboxes or bricks at the sheet metal like those autists in the cheby commercials

Pic related is my rig. Got it back in Feb. Still pretty happy with it. Only problem i have with it so far is a slight interior vibration sound i havent located yet. But that might just be from all the shit i have stashed away under/behind the seats

Thank you, they sent me home with more Fentanyl and a nerve block. Hopefully it helps with pain.

Have another picture.

I actually like the side view of this truck. It looks more 'truckish' like than the last 3 generations tbqh.

Thanks, I'm gonna have a spray-in bedliner installed soon. I remember asking you about Tacoma models and their suspension/comfort. I ultimately went with the Ford for a big comfy boat, but I did quite enjoy the TRD Off-Road.

Fuck, the incision site itches like hell,

I fucking love those new Tacomas, they come 4door and with a long bed not that short hed crap. I wish Chevy and Ford didnt completely fuck up their small truck line-up by making them fuckhuge. The new Colorado are the same size as my 2000 2500 Silverado. Its bullshit. At least Toyota is doing it right.

Agreed, while I think the front is kinda meh (though better than the Tundra), te side and rear profile is quite nice. Visibility is fucking amazing as well.

>Visibility is fucking amazing as well.
Oh yeah most definitely. I took a test drive in that King Ranch edition not that long ago, damn thing is taller than I am.
Hope you enjoy your new truck and the comfort it has to offer.

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2wd

It took many time, and many shekels, sir.
It's worth about $25k as it sits.

Ayy, we've got a white ram 50
We call it "Rambo"

Thanks, I will. Having a vehicle that doesn't hurt to get in or drive is a godsend. I feel as if I gained a little bit of my independence back despite my medical issues.

>$25k
Fugggg, I'm going to wait until I get established in my career before I start it then. I want to do muh baby up right like how you did yours

Finally out of the shop.

Also, I forgot to ask. How many inch lift is that, if even lifted at all? I like the ride height you went with, it sits just right

Christ user, that thing looks clean as fuck. Wish mine was as nice.
76 C10 longbed here, restoration coming along slowly.

Nice nigger wheels

Sameposting real quick, 350 mated to a SM465 in the 76.

Thanks baby. Previous owner put them on. I don't have the money to bother putting 17s on them so I could get some actual performance tires, and not some nitto 420s.

>hiluxes

10\10

>l200

0\10

Ayy was good

>just lacks 4x4
>just

and also resale value because
>2wd

Why would I want 4x4 if I'm not off-roading it? RWD is all I need.

>resale value
If I cared about that, I wouldn't have bought a new vehicle.

Before I started running it all over back-roads and FSR's, it exists covered in a constant coat of dust and mud now.

>Why would I want 4x4 if I'm not off-roading it?

who needs a truck when you're not using it

Trucks aren't just for off-roading. 4x4 might help when hauling, but it's not going to make such a big difference when the boat ramps are super shallow. 4x4 would help in the snow, but I don't live in a region where it snows.

I mainly bought it for the comfort first and foremost, then for outdoors activities such as hunting.

>he doesnt drive his RWD v8 truck in the winter

i bet you dont even like skids u cunt

>then for outdoors activities such as hunting.

>yeah bubba park her up with these civics in the parking lot about 7 miles away, our 2WD can't drive into the woods or anywhere near them

Have you ever gone hunting?

>hes a retard that doesn't realize the transfer case is selectable

our 4x4 truck can still rip skids in 2wd retard

i've never been hunting in a parking lot

>2wd
>$28,000

>having a heavy ass transfer case and front diff making shit heavy and fucking up your weight distribution

>skids

kek i bet you put it in 4x4 to leave your fucking driveway pussy

>and fucking up your weight distribution
>this is what poorfag white trash inbred retards say when they can't afford an F-series truck in 4 wheel drive

>F250
>worried about weight

also

>"ripping skidz"
>eighth generation f250 pickup

i prefer V8 sports cars
>oh wait you're a white trash furry from fucking Montana or some shit

hmmm

Oh no, I took a picture of a brand new truck I took home yesterday.

Whitetail season isn't for another month, and duck season isn't until December.

>implying im the dipshit who thinks i need 4x4 when the only thing this truck does is haul cars and drive on pavement and dirt roads

but nah enjoy your pavement 4x4 princess faggot

nice jeep

Rate?
>1994 Dodge Dakota
>318 V8
>5 speed manual
>4x4
>Dual exhaust
>204000 miles
Still runs great.

Under the hood.

ayyyyyy, were more than just Titan buddies, we're Titan brothers

2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ
6.2L L92 Gasser.

No major mechanical problems yet, horrific fuel economy in town, exceptional on the highway especially when hauling.

Fuckinnnnn NICE
I'm jealous of you guys with these old pickup trucks.
I'm in New England so everything is either a rusted pile of shit sitting in the woods or some loud rusted pile of shit driven by a douchebag teenager.
There are only a handful of actually cared for old pickup trucks in my town but they look like a lot of work to get in that condition so props to you.

How much $$$ have you put into it and how much did the truck cost when you bought it?

Helped a buddy do a tranny swap on an '09 GMC Sierra.

Already did an engine swap a couple months ago since the old one was hydrolocked.

Replaced CV joints and control arms this weekend.

Nice, I just got a built 4l80e in mine.

In retrospect I wish I would've gotten a grey one, I constantly drive through overgrown roads and black shows the scratches like a neon sign.

Hey guys, I'm a motorcycle guy who knows nothing about trucks.

How bad of an idea is it to buy a mid-90's F(1/2)50 for 4WD and utility?

Are those trucks reliable for the price? How many miles does it have before it becomes too many miles? Are they as /c o m f y/ as they seem? Who was phone?

>09 GMC Sierra
>all these repairs

Why so much major repairs friendo? 09 is new af 2bh

Also this

>needing all of that on an '09

jesus they truly dont make trucks the way they used to

hard to go too wrong with an old ford, if you get a 350 you get to skip the tire eating twin ibeam front and go with a solid axle
id draw my line at 150k if you want a truck to just have and use without worrying about much, all the engine offerings are decent for longevity.
as with any old truck youll need to give it a basic tune up when you get it.

Alright cool. Is it autistic to own a truck and not use it for actual work? I want something to do really mild offroading in that can haul my dualsport as well as support a light camping rig in the bed.

Plus, for whatever reason those older Fords remind me of the really comfy autumns back home and that's been something I've been craving these last couple of months.

>Is it autistic to own a truck and not use it for actual work?
No. Trucks are fun, don't let the shitposters on Veeky Forums get to you

Oh hey, didn't know you weren't just in /dbt/

I just remember what it was like when my buddy in high school took me in his Isuzu Trooper in the wooded, dirt twisties in rural MN at like 2AM and thinking how fun it would be to rip around in the dirt and mud with all four wheels slinging rocks like a rally car.

I venture outside every now and then.

Trucks are great for everything you want it for. Grab a cheap camper and a moto-tote and go innawoods for a couple weeks.

>Haul my dualsport
>light camping

No you're doing shit outside of the town mall

Or I want to spend weekends innawoods in central Oregon, but you know, same thing really.

My only vehicle is a dual sport right now
I gotta buy a truck mang
I'd be unstoppable

ew.

Awe

can you please not?

But brah.... it's a truck thread... why you hate?

That aint a truck, thats a toy

It's my penor compensation.

HiLux bro - best bro

1990 Dodge W250 Cummins

Nice i give it a 7/10

This is mine. 03, auto, 287 v8 with 237k miles and still runs like a beast

thats not a truck, its a fashion accessory, just like an apple product

230000 miles and a new 3.0

Now has just over 103k on it

>a new 3.0

Precious.

Had a 2001 ranger 3.0.

It worked, it drove.. it made an alleged "155 HP"

but I just dont know, my 5.0 explorer feels like it has twice the power. Spoiled myself on the 5.0 and could not accept the 3.0 and had to sell it.

Am still building mine

am jelly bruh
the diesel tax here in WA is ridiculous so i settled on a 460 ford since i couldnt even get a 440 dodge for a reasonable price

going ground up or did you rob a frame off an old truck?

While I love the truck, you shouldn't have gone power everything. it's a 77', could've left a little heritage in there.

Holy crap how much money do you have in this?

enough that all he can afford to take pictures with is a potato

Just picked this up, need to do a lot of little work to it, all cosmetic.

Jealous as hell, mines got a long, long way to go before it looks that way.