Are your doggos allowed in your car?

Doggos always welcome

Sure why not

I'd rather a dog than most people

fuck no.

I had a gf that had one of those paris hilton dogs and that fucker used to leave nose and spit marks all over my window so doggo had to get a ride home from someone else.

this looks like poppins from Its always sunny

Does being caged in the bed of a pickup count?

No because I'm allergic to them.

Feels bad because I always liked dogs.

I wouldn't let a dog in my car or in my house or near me.
I think people who love dogs are fucked. Literally all they do is shit and bark. And they get hair everywhere and stink and fuck they just shit everywhere all the time. You can save time by just paying someone like $100 a month to shit in your house.

poor dog

>I had a gf that had one of those paris hilton dogs

Those are the worst GFs.

dog

>I had a gf

Get a poodle or labradoodle

no, it's a pain in the ass to get all the hair out and im a big fan of having my car super clean on the inside. i dont allow my dogs in my room either, fuck that

i hate dogs desu

yep. not gonna lie though, i put down a seat cover when she rides. otherwise husky fur fucking everywhere.

pupper goes everywhere with me

HELL YEAH

I guess the angry toyobaru is now the objectively superior toyobaru

Doggos yes.

No furries though.

Of course I'm allowed in my own car

Fuck no

Once got into a fight with my then-gf over my refusal to bring her mom's shitrat chihuahua along on a drive.

Ironically, the interior of my first car was later fucking destroyed by my ex-stepmom's slightly-less-shitty dog. She drove it on and off while I was away in school and let the damn thing scratch the shit out of both door cards and the back seat paneling until they were ruined. She let this happen to every car she drove, including the Audi my dad bought for her.

you will never be a real dog

Euthanize yourself lad.

Why the fuck would I wanna be a dog lol?

>implying a civic isn't the ideal car to carry a dog in
>implying I'd ever think of not allowing one of the best members of my senpai to ride with me

no

it would be a death sentence for doggo

My pupper is my designated Co Pilot

Sad

If pic related is your car, how do you like the premium mustang? Does it actually feel nice? Also is it an ecomeme, or gt?

Yes always, unless I'm going somewhere like a restaurant

Sure but only if they ride in the bed.

inb4 he has a cat

very comfy

Not in the cab, they can ride in the bed.

Did you get kicked out of /hpg/?
You no longer post there

I left /g/ completely, that place is a shithole.

lab dog best dog.

I had a 100 lb lab I used to put int he back of my 240z. he enjoyed spirited drives after he realized that if he stood up around corners he would fall over.

Is this place any better?
No one here likes furfags

But tbqh pham, hpg has gotten pretty terrible

This place is slightly better.
Also Veeky Forums has a pretty large number of furfags.

Look at this little fuck nugget, first thing he does when I open the front door is run to my car

Bump

Nope

Heres the short answer
>no
Heres the long answer
>no, i dont like all the scratch marks all over the car and the dog hair that you can NEVER get completely out of the car. It's there forever. Now every time you get takeout theres gonna be dog hair and dander in your food. Don't even get me started about the slobber that gets on the door panels and somehow dries into the consistency of tree sap.

Love doggos, but theyre not welcome in my car.

no photo but i drive with my pitbull and i can leave the car running with a/c or heating going, doors open cause who the fuck gonna steal a car with a pit at the door

I love dogs but when they get freaked or you go around a corner they use their claws to latch on to whatever they can and that scratches the shit out of leather and plastic no thanks they travel strictly to the vet

this

lewd!

>hooning while you poor doggo is with you

and that's where you fuck up.

I physically laughed out loud at this reply... thanks user.

Also, the pup always rides

It's a gt, just went on a long road trip and it's comfy on long drives for sure. Had a few rattles to sort out early on but it's a big improvement over the old ones no doubt.

I'm thinking about a 2015+ mustang for my next car. It seems like a really good deal. A slightly used fully spec'd gt is low 30s

No I'm allergic to all dogs, blood tested and all.

If you locked me in a room with dogs for long enough I'd die.

Too much antibiotics and not eating enough dirt as a kid. Society needs to wake up to the importance of our gut microbes.

They actually train our immune system to fight infections and tell the difference between a real threat and something benign.

Personally I'm allergic to latex and had asthma as a kid

i've been allergic to everything my entire life, and i'm the kind of guy who never washes his hands or takes medications, and is never sick. cats just make my eyes and airway swell shut.

also, what do you think allergy shots are? small injections of allergens to make the body stop overreacting to their presence. i cant tell that they did anything for me, even though i took them weekly for 5+ years.

I can't wait to get a Ural, then I can get a Corgpilot

>okay with faggots posting their legs in thigh high socks with their dicks out
>not okay with furfags
/g/ in a nutshell. fuck that place.

Fuck yeah nigger

>tfw gf is allergic
>tfw all hypoallergenic breeds are garbage

As much as I want a dog, I'd rather no dog than one of those little shit yappers. Large breed or bust

>thinly veiled furfag thread
Well, I'm rarely the copilot...

But yes, I do have no problem with driving with dogs in my car, the seats aren't in the best shape anyways, and leather is pretty easy to clean.
>inb4 I'm accused of fucking the dog

There are lots of women out there user.

Dump her, she has bad genetics anyway.

Of course, how could I say no to this face?

My dog just sleeps in the passenger seat when I drive.
I put a towel down and don't get any hair anywhere

I thought about it, but she earns +$100k/yr, cooks & cleans and likes to get tied up.
I might have to bitch it up and settle for samoyed

Oh my sweet summer child

I would be careful about this, you should restrain your dog for car rides. If you get into an accident they will turn into a 30 pound missile otherwise.

You must be German

>settling
>samoyed
How can you hate a face like this

>working dog
>fluffy as fuck
>supposedly doesn't smell as much as some dogs do
>friendly and intelligent
>can be used as a pillow
>can collect shed fur and turn it into a pillow

The only downsides are the fur, really.

I thought that too until I got an insurance quite. Under 25 you literally can insure a Porsche cheaper

That's what I used to think. Until I got a Maltese/schnauzer mix. He's so fucking cute and loving

pics?

>tfw doggo didn't get to ride back home

dude wat
You killed your doggo?

DELETE THIS

Died over night at the vet.

Don't fret, user.
I'm sure he had a good life

No, user. You're going to feel my feels.