Why me?!?!

It all happened today. I'm dropping off my friend to work and to compensate that she blazes me out with her jobs best dank they have and wax hits. I'm dropping her off work and her co-worker comes speeding in the lot trying to find parking before their boss starts bitching at her tardiness. I'm in my car which is 3 feet away from her car. When I see the dumb bitch tries to park in reverse I try to honk ASAP but I guess when I honked it ment for her to reverse back FASTER!!! BAM! She pushes her shitty 15' Malibue rear bumper and hits my bumper like the pic shown. I got out and started bitching at her. Telling her to kill herself and how she got her license. I left pissed thinking she didn't do much damage but now it's bugging the shit out of me!! Anyone got tips how to fix this scratch? What should I do? How can I make it look clean again?!?! HAAAAALP ME!!! I will upload more pics if y'all need it.

Quit writing like a moron

Sorry for my shitty grammar. But help me!!!

Fuck off. Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog.

Where the fuck do you live?
Why didn't you just get out the papers to get her insurance to cover it?

>Stoner beta orbiter giving out rides

You deserved it.

I'm asking help to clean Up the scratch jackass

Fuck you cucked fag

How about you go enroll in your nearest community college English course and stop getting high all the time?

S/o/Cal & I didn't notice the scratch until my dumbass went home and looked at my car good

Just go back there and tell her...you know who she is and where she works...

Anyway you are retarded for not thinking about looking after getting bumped you moron

How did you not get the cops involved? Oh right, you're a degenerate
You had everything coming to you, faggot

Mfw all you anoncucks are judging my stupidity and not helping me clean the problem I made myself!!!

wtf do you mean "clean"? It's scratched bad and it will stay scratched bad.

Put 50 pounds of Bondo over it that should fix it

>had to look a little harder than normal to identify the toyota
>sage
>back
>hide

Shit. So there's no I can touch it up so it doesn't look tooo shitty??

>You give the one you're orbiting free rides while she's riding chad.

Who's the cuck, again?

Not sure if troll or is helpful

put black tape on it, and grow a brain too

Who said they were free rides you assuming faggot

Is she your girlfriend? is she fucking you?

Stay mad, cuck.

she sucks my dick while I sniff coke off her ass but I must be beta cuck. Am I rite or hwat

Here's why you're stupid.

>got out and started bitching at her

Why? Just talk to her to figure out if you wanna call the cops or if she's gonna pay for the damage out of pocket.

>Telling her to kill herself and how she got her license. I left pissed

WUT Y WOULD YOU LEAVE

>Anyone got tips how to fix this scratch? What should I do? How can I make it look clean again?!?!

YOU FUCKING HANDLE THE SITUATION LIKE ANY CAR ACCIDENT AND HAVE HER OR HER INSURANCE FIX IT

GET BACK THERE YOU FUCKING PLEB

Speak english.

This.

No. Fuck off. Tripfag stoner junkie.

Why cops or cash? Why not just insurance?

I'm seriously asking, in Italy it works this way, what about US? Is it normal to pay cash?

Fuckin stoners

Girls don't bang their orbiters. Try again, cuck.

Clearly you're fucking with the wrong women then user. Cucks on you fag

I've been with my girl for 5 years while you're driving your oneitis to chad's house lmao.

Stay mad cuck :^)

"nah dude like I totally can drive high, I do it all the time man" fags should be shot tbqh

Nice blog. Sand the whole bumper, fill with bondo, sand again, respray. Failure to do so will result in your car looking like riced shit. Start with