It's easy

It's easy.

Show the most beautiful Mercedes Wheels.

/thread

my vote is for these are a personal favorite

Here's your (Wew lad)

nice meme, can i borrow it

too stylized. They are the auto equivalent of a hooker wearing strapped stilletos
Most beautiful.
80' and 90's drug dealer tier

Pic related is best looking. Simple, geometrically boring yet completely satisfying.

I like the turbine rims

You have shit taste

Yes m8

That looks like pure garbage. Something so funny about seeing those fugly fucking headlights with the spoiler looming in the background, combined with the fact that the car is a fat disappointment... it really makes me wonder how delusional you people must be

0/8 b8 m8

mine are pretty dope desu senpai

...dont explain it m8. You really shouldn't try to engage anyone with so telling an "opinion" on the 190E in any serious discussion

5 spoke is god spoke!!!

>Pic related is best looking. Simple, geometrically boring yet completely satisfying.
That's because it's a tarted-up shitbox. Mercedes had to sell the povo-spec 190E somehow and giving it motorsports prestige was the way.

It worked.

The 190E was selling fine, Mercedes was getting back into motorsports after their self imposed exile.

>Are you me?
I was just thinking earlier today about how damn good looking AMG wheels are, and most MB wheels.

forgot pic

thats dope

Legendary

8 L O C H
L
O
C
H

I actually like the flat 5 spoke wheels for the W212. It fits perfectly with the sedan.

Am I the only person who thinks that the only wheels that look good on a Mercedes are the OEM ones? I've never seen a single set of aftermarket wheels look good on a Mercedes.

Christ that's a good-looking wheel. But I supposed I'm inclined to like anything that reminds me of the Stratos' coffin spokes.

somewhat of a biased opinion

15>8

Endsiegradkappen.
>Evoräder
Mein Neger.
>Barockräder
Naja, nicht so toll.
>8-Loch
Ohja.

Ugliest wheel coming through!

>Never ever

;_;

Impressive, very nice.
Let's see Paul Allen's car

Fresh

I dont know why this is so funny

Mate that's a pic of my exact car, taken in 2011. Shitttt

This, only on the SLR though.

Why do I want to have sex with this inanimate object. There's no woman as perfect as this car.

SLR is pure sex

and that whine when kicked down, gives me eargasm every time

5 spoke a best

thatcedes