Best car stereo discuss

Currently searching for a nice stereo 2 dim. Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sony.com/press/sony-in-car-audio-takes-the-drivers-seat-with-smartphone-connectivity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Pioneer head units are good

I would like to test all the mirror link thing before put my money in it. But yes Pioneer is my first option.

2 of these

Or just take a reciprocating saw to your dash and put in a boombox.

I want a aux imput, a vol up, vol down, and thats it.

Wouldn't that be fairly easy to make yourself?

Sonys new unit seems nice

blog.sony.com/press/sony-in-car-audio-takes-the-drivers-seat-with-smartphone-connectivity/

you can't afford the best

>Currently searching for a nice stereo 2 dim. Ideas?

You are pretty lazy with your question.

Look up the archived Veeky Forums threads on stereo unit and head unit. Otherwise, selection of units is a highly customized choice because we don't know what car you have, what interior you have, or what features and designs you want or require.

But of course, you only asked the most lazy of questions. If anyone gives a detailed answer, you'd just end up throwing their idea away and wasting their time with an irresponsible question.

Buy a single DIN with a USB input and a 3x RCA outs, everything you need done for $100.

I want a 3.5mm aux input for my chevy cavalier. Would it be better to buy a re-manufactured GM unit with an aux or just buy an aftermarket head?

I'm a little concerned with how rice/gaudy an aftermarket unit would look, since there aren't many examples online and the few I seen looked very poorly fitted.

AUX vs Bluetooth... which is better for audio connection?

why not both? i use a nfc / bluetooth transmitter plugged into the car AUX jack. it's located inside the center console so i don't have to look at any wires. just turn on phone bluetooth and it sounds great.

For just music, aux is best. You don't have to worry about pairing, passengers can easily use it, literally just plug-and-play with any 3.5mm device. Not to mention the bluetooth radio does effect your phone's battery.

For calls, bluetooth is the only option.

Both are shit, bluetooth is shitter.

>Both are shit
>let me just stream media from my device using meme magic
Oh wait, you're a pandora/spotify normie aren't you? You like your radio being stuffed full of bloatware 'apps' that will be depreciated within 3 years.

just use vinyl m8

Such a wide range from great to shit.
Incredible.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Ugh, it's aux by a large margin. Under current technologies, wireless generally can't transmit at the bitrate a aux cable can without really expensive gear. The thing is, car acoustics are shit and most car stereos are bad and not amplified at all, so they'll sound kinda shitty either way, If you music is even itunes standard, it'll sound better through aux, never mind better battery life, but in a car it'll be diminishing returns.

Clarion is objectively the best head unit manufacturer.

that shit looks nigged out to the max

JBL Legend CP100

Bluetooth for your shit. AUX for your passenger.