>aka 'eat your heart out jeepfags' general
>aka the road is for faggots general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4UHPZBlk6Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=154
youtube.com/watch?v=UlrS3eGjaO0
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o6YVEkl5pbs#t=324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw your suspension is on backorder so your new tires come in before then
i look like an absolute faggot right now. i have 35s on stock suspension with like .5 inch of uptravel

>arb pls hurry

I've been running in skateboarding shoes for two weeks and my hip is in severe pain.

i've been looking at newer escapes, (pre NBS), how are they for light trails?

That wasn't smart

>running in skateboarding shoes for two weeks
why would you do this to yourself

what do you define as light?
if its mostly dirt/forest roads you should be just fine

love that shot

I thought I was tuff enuff

get some insoles and some good shoes. not sure whats going on with your hip but hopefully its not fully impinged.

nice lightbar btw tho

I want to get my car muddy and dirty

so should I swap a solid axle or just beef up the IFS? I don't do much wheeling, mostly just running through the brush and around bumpy fields, but I'm not sure how much abuse the stock IFS can take.

also gonna beef up the 22re a little and convert to power steering because fuck trying to wheel this thing with a manual rack.

Went for a short little drive today.

Where did you get those fender flares? Never seen a Silverado with those before

My truck sucks.
I hate it.
I don't want it anymore.
Its just pissing me off and its in pieces now.

How do I sell it for the most money?

What's a reasonable price for an 81 FJ60 with ~180k?

And why the fuck do they cost so much?

>Prado gets wasted
youtube.com/watch?v=d4UHPZBlk6Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=154

youtube.com/watch?v=UlrS3eGjaO0

They were on the truck when I bought it.
If you google NNBS Pocket Flares you should be able to find them. I think they are Bushwacker's.

I accidentally the walking track

fun times

Just bought a cruiser to go with the bruiser.
Good to see some North American support for the Land Cruisers. Awesome shot.

There were a couple dudes there with a RHD diesel 100 from the UK. It was funny hearing all the 4.7's start up at camp and sound exactly the same, then hear that thing clatter to life.

DO THE SAFETY BUMP!

Hell yeah nigga
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o6YVEkl5pbs#t=324
>on parking lot general

Taking this out coyote hunting tomorrow at tabale mesa, Az some nice trails out there.

nice man, I like it. get pics.

So the momentum shifts once the semi stops momentarily. This literally proves nothing.

Go to KBB and find how much your truck is worth for the highest trim and if its in like new conditon. Then post it on Craigslist for that price, and if anyone thinks its over priced, tell them you know what you got. Trust me itll work

Some native american ruins

Thanks, I got it off of Amazon for 60 dollars. The only bad thing about the cheap ones is that they have bad seals. I put some of that flex seal stuff around the edges and it keeps the rain out.

Classic.

Nice Tacoma
>that front plate
hell yeah

Great looking truck. Do you find yourself wanting more power or is the 3.5 more than adequate?

Thanks man
Im completly satified it climbs hills like no other.
>if i was towing id probly want a v8

Headed to Ouray, CO next weekend to do the Alpine Loop (and more) in this bad boy. Just enough room for dog, wife, and camping shit.

I have a WJ with a 2inch lift kit, I'm wanting to buy some all terrain tires for it, but I don't know what size I can fit under it with the lift, I want them bigger and wider, do y'all have any suggestions?

I wish I could help you. I also had a WJ with a 2" lift and was looking into new tires and rims, but one day I totaled it. Now I have a stock WK with a light bar. The one thing that bothered me about the WJ was that the tire well was so small.

I'm looking to get a pathfinder chinook edition, '04, what do you guys think about it? Is it a good truck?

I've never driven one, but the design has aged really well.

Right? This is the one im looking at. I wish I could get something smaller but the used car market sucks ass here.

Bruh, that thing is fucking sharp. They probably got people lined up for that.

Silverton, CO

Beautiful place but the lady that runs that gas station is a cunt.

You're gonna have a blast out there. Safe travels.

Jelly as fuck. Been meaning to get out there and do all the passes on my motorcycle.

It's been on sale for 2 months now, and it has high milage, so I don't know. But I agree it is fucking sharp, I mean dat color

The only Nissan that I have any experience with is a 2007 Titan. We've put 130,xxx miles on it with zero problems power train wise. However, it's had many minor electrical problems. The air conditioning controls and the backseat windows are really problematic. There is also an issue with the gas gauge (a recall was issued but we never bothered to take it in). But honestly, despite all the electrical issues, I'm very impressed with Nissan.

Last year was our first time out there. We decided we'd go every year. It's just incredible.

Long travel IFS is your best bet if you're running through fields and fire roads.

Heres mine and my dad's trucks. Both 22re. I run 35's w/o power steering.

Anybody else into prerunners?

What size tires are you running? Those look larger than stock

I love what people do to their toyota trucks, anywhere from modest to insane mods

that's a handsome pair you have there

Definitely larger than stock. But they came with the truck it only has 3600 miles on it.
> i dont know the size of the top of my head

I've been a Nissan owner my whole life. along with my family. Currently, I have a 2000 Xterra, and my brother has Pathfinder (forget which year, but same generation as one in the pic), but both are very reliable. If you want something more for off road, I'd recommend the Xterra, since it's got a traditional body on frame, and has the same suspension as a truck. While the Pathfinder would be better for light off roading and daily use, since the interior is better and the ride is more comfortable.

My brother's Pathfinder has 230k miles and has never had any problems and runs great. My Xterra has 130k miles and has never had anything done besides maintenance.

Either way, both are excellent small SUVs.

Anyone ever put a 5.3 ls in a 2000 cherokee?

Why bother when a 2JZ will mate right up to your AW4?

Anybody else fighting electrical problems right now? My '89 MJ is still at work because I can't get it inspected until I unfuck the exterior lights. AND it no-started after dragging a bunch of shit to the dumpster today.

This thing is a pile, I should have inspected it more closely before buying. But no, dumb little old me went "well I'm not gonna see another one of these any time soon, lets buy it."

Price and I'm more familiar with ls model engines. I can get a 5.3 for around $300.

Novak sells mounts do do this, as well as whatever else you'd need.

i fucking knew my 7.62 spam can lid would fit as a license plate

Took me 20 mins with a bench grinder.

If the WJ is any thing like the XJ as I'd presume it'd be, 31x10.5 would be the go. Common tyre size that's usually cheap and has a lot I options. But you have to make sure 15" wheels fit over what ever brakes the Grand Cherokee had.
Heh, my father actually had a 100 series that sounds very similar to the one you described, high he bought after I bought his HZJ75 ute almost ten years ago...
Solid axles both ends and that all mechanical 1HZ diesel that'd go through hell and back. He had an aftermarket turbocharger system fitted up to it an it had effortless grunt for days.
He sold it a few years ago now, and these days has an old 3rd gen Pajero.