If a car had had a pillar replacement is it pretty much guaranteed it was in a crash even if it isn't on record?

if a car had had a pillar replacement is it pretty much guaranteed it was in a crash even if it isn't on record?

Nah, they just took it out to see what was inside.

Or gf with a bat...

Some of us actually maintain our cars user, personally I replace my car's pillars every 60,000 miles whether it needs it or not.

This. I have owned my car for ten years, and over that time I have replaced literally every part on it whether it needed it or not. I've actually kept the old parts that still worked and built an identical car with them. I'm just not sure, though, which of the two cars is really "mine".

t.Theseus

why would they do that? wouldn't the cat die once the car hits the first big bump?

it's a GT-R if that helps

so?

More like "when the car is put back on the ground and the suspension loads up". The video is reversed.

>The video is reversed
That makes sense. How did that idiotic cat get in there in the first place?

it's a cat. it's a pussy.

it does what any pussy does. ride the suspension.

Except in a Miata, then they're in the driver's seat.

>ride the suspension

What do you mean by this?

>guys do i fet into le sekirt klub nao XD roflops desu

meet me at the touge (japanese for tofu route) and you'll find out.

Oh okay, I believe the pillar service intervals on that is 30k miles, due to the high performance nature of the vehicle.

damn really? i didn't know. how much does that cost? i asked about it from an auction house and they said given its low price (the car) it was likely a serious issue. should i look into it further?

Yeah, definitely get the auction house to pull up the pillar service records, to make sure they've all been done on time. A lot of owners neglect them.

what happens if you neglect pillars? are there other components like bushings that need interval servicing?

>if a car had had a pillar replacement is it pretty much guaranteed it was in a crash even if it isn't on record?

Nah, pillars are consumables just like the headlight fluid that needs replacement every 60,000 miles.

lmao gud webm

How efficient are cats as shock absorbers?

they are better at enabling good emissions.

>t. miata owner

Trying too hard