Best
Car
Ever

Nothing beats the 1.0 L EcoBoost Focus.

engine sounds like an SR20 with a fart can

Greatest road legal car ever?

It's been surpassed

>Hybrid, turbos, more than 1 seat
Nope. The F1 had one purpose and one purpose only.

why is hybrid a bad thing again?

Except the F1 had 3 seats dumbass.

hybrids and turbos go against natural law

not the LM

>more than 1 seat

you know that F1LM has 3 seats right?

Technically the F1 LM had the area for the seats like the roadcar because it was molded into the chassis tub and all they did was add some padding and a seat belt. They didn't install real seats like the other road versions.

If a little padding over CF qualifies as a seat, sure.

people can sit in it and it has a seat belt.

so, basically a seat. really uncomfortable one, but still a seat. by the way the driver's seat is also just some padding over a really thin carbon fibre shell.

>Thinks an F1 LM driver takes passengers for a drive.
You're missing the point.

Actually, the driver's seat is an actual seat backing that has to be installed into the tub and not part of the tub itself. Each driver's seat was individually molded to the owner.

it has two passenger seats because anyone with an F1 has two girls.

U serious? Ford now sells 1L engines on cars? wtf?

>Only 2 seats
>No boot space
>Costs 5× the price of the average car

Pretty shit really

can't tow either

>F1
>240mph
>P1
>220mph

Fucking pathetic

>0-186mph
>p1
>16.5s
>f1
>22s

what a slow piece of shit

>False

Best.

Car.

Ever.

No

See

!!! ALERT ALL Veeky Forums USER!!!!! DID U KNOW UR CARS R DSTOYING TEH ENVIRONMENT??????? THAT'S Y I DRIVE PRIUSES!!!!! RAWR XD!!!!!! SINCE I'M SAVING TEH ENVIRONMENT, I AM BETTER THAN JEASUS CHRIST ¡!¡!COEXIST XD!!!!!! WHAT U GUYS R DOING IS MAKING ALL WILDLIFE DIE.!!!!!!!! IF U DON'T SPREAD TEH WORD U WILL BE BANNED FROM ######ALL HOT TOPICS###### RAWR XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! MAY TEH ODDS B EVR IN UR FAVER!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S.S.S.S DON'T 4GET 2 VOTE 4 HILARY CLINTON RAWR XXXXXDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!?!!;:?

It actually depends on the region. They had 3 seats in europe and 1 seat in america

>poor man's GTS better than the GTS
not sure, kid.

Hi kids!

Nothing beats this bad boy

>he actually took the time to type that out

>the year is 2022
>you are looking for a new car
>you go to your local EcoBoost (TM) dealership
>you go over to the 2023 EcoBoost (TM) Fiesta
>you like the interior and styling
>salesman walks over
>"hey pal, you want to see what this puppy is packing under the hood?"
>you concede
>he pops the hood
>there is a little plastic box in the middle of the big engine bay surrounded by turbos
>emblazened atop is simply the words "ECOBOOST (TM)"
>"this baby is packing a quad turbo half liter single cylinder hybrid Boosting (TM) at a whole 6 psi from its 22mm turbos"
>these particular models are putting out around 95 hp at 188 mpgs.

>your local EcoBoost (TM) dealership

re-tooled 458 knowing they produced way too many 458's (somewhere around 20,000 which is a HUGE production number for Ferrari) and they want to try to maintain the values of their cars even though in reality a value-crash is coming due to over-production starting with the 360's and F430's (also over-produced)

Also at this point Ferraris are off the table for me because I don't want to drive the same thing spoiled whores and rappers drive.

that's not the new EcoBoost Ford GT

I know Vettel is a spoiled whore but I don't think Kimi is a rapper.

>He actually took time to reply and complete the captcha

I'm at a really low point in my life right now, okay?

Sorry, but that honor went to the 1993 Buick Century while you were still a sperm cell.