Looking for a fun-to-drive sports car around 30~35k to be my daily driver

Looking for a fun-to-drive sports car around 30~35k to be my daily driver.

The constraints:
- 4 seats
- Reliable
- Cheap to maintain
- 8yo max
- Easy to upgrade

My options so far:
New
- Fiesta ST
- GTI
- FRZ

Used:
- 2014 STI
- 2014 Golf R
- 2010 BMW M2
- 2015 Genesis Coupe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_(XV10)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Racing_Development#TRD_supercharged_engine_list_.28model_year.29
goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_18tsi_gen3_mqb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2010 BMW M2
?

Fuck your rules, you don't know what you want.

EVO X

>- Fiesta ST
>- GTI
>- FRZ

Don't be a cuck

cash or financing? why do you need 4 seats?

Why fuck my rules? Enlighten me bro

Financing.
4 seats because of kids. It will be my daily driver

daily reminder that despite spending $30,000 on your new "fun-to-drive sports car", you will only have the power to weight ratio of an $1100 motorcycle

Yeah, I know... but I also know they are easily modded

just buy an e39 540i or m5 with cash.

Just a reminder that with a $30k fun to drive car I will wave at you freezing inside the bus stop 6 months a year here in Canada while your 1100 bike is buried in snow

>not buying a mustang
What's wrong with you?

If you want 4 doors go with a taurus sho, they're great too. Awd, twin turbo v6 with 365 hp. Mine is fun to drive but still family friendly

>inb4 people just push for the ecoboost engine

A white Taurus... To scare people out hehehe

Family friendly and sports car are incompatible. You either get a sports car with 4 seats, or you get a family car with a powerful engine.

Ford Taurus SHO and the VW Passat. $35k may also buy you an Audi or BMW. These are all cars meant to be comfortable, but can have really powerful engines.

FRZ, STI, evo and maybe a few other Japanese cars are your options if you want a sports car that can move 4 people about.

Considering you're a family man now you should go with a family car with a powerful motor. As fast as the Japanese cars are around a track, they're horrendously uncomfortable when you're a passenger.

Get a used chevy SS sedan. plenty of power on a great chassis that fits the who family. 2015 plus have a manual option as well

But he'll still have over $28k to fuck with.

>gm

I already have a Passat sti 2014. I would drop an APR stage 2 but don't want to screw with the warranty. That's why I want something "funnier" to drive

used ISF

2011 or newer with updated suspension

35k?
Dude get a Charger R/T.
Do NOT get anything with less than 8 cylinders.

>don't be a gayman
>get a cayman
Hate to break it to you but Porsche is a girls car.

2008 VW R32, if you can find one.

What about a forester xt ?

Better than a newer (2014/2015) Golf R?

I've checked a couple of ISs when I bought my Passat. I'll put the Fs on on my list

No V8 please. I'm done with my 9 mpg Grand Cherokee.

>GTI
>STI
>Golf in general
>M cars
>Sports cars
lolno

Hate to break it to you but you're an insecure manchild who just parrots Veeky Forums shitposters to make up for your own ignorance

Honestly, no. The 08 R32 isn't a better car than the new Golf R. I'm biased, though, I've owned #3757 for several years now. The only thing the older model has that is outright better is that delicious, delicious exhaust snarl.

Realistically, for OP? Passat, V6 Accord, Legacy GT, maybe even a Saab 9-5.

Enlighten me sir. Which car would you chose?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_(XV10)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Racing_Development#TRD_supercharged_engine_list_.28model_year.29

I can recommend it as being comfy
and with ok sort of handling

As I told before, I already own a Passat. And a V8 Grand Cherokee, which I want to replace by a funnier car

I really thought about instal an APR Stage II, but I realized it would be better to say the Jeep goodbye and buy an already sporty car and go from there
goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_18tsi_gen3_mqb.html

BEHOLD
>note may understeer like a pig in the rain

I thought about having Honda prepared but it will still be a Honda...

OTOH an Acura is a step up

honda civic

genesis coupe