Modified cars are stupid

Modified cars are stupid.

Cars are stupid. Just buy a cheap Corolla to go from A to B and spend that money on something meaningful.

as soon as you modify one of the following
>suspension
>aero
>paint
>windows
>exhaust
you're crossing the line. modifying your engine, brakes, wheels and lights is fine imo.

>chose to go sideways over a speedbump

Keked. I like modified cars, but I do believe modifying them should make them better. Want a low show car? Throw it on bags.. Because dropping it permanently makes the car lessuse able, and to me the trade off makes the car worse overall, hence not a good mod.

>salty poorfags envy slightly better-off, thoroughly satisfied poorfags who make poor financial decisions

>suspension mods being bad
Only if you slam/stance your car, but it there's a legit reason for installing new springs etc. (such as making a trac car) it's fine.

Its only bad to slam your car if you are pussy who cries when it scrapes.

Only things I changed on my 2015 V6 Mustang was Borla S-Type exhaust, intake, window tint and wheels. No suspension modifications.

Windows is an easy mod though - at least tints are.

A car is more than A-to-B transportation for me. It's my home away from home, a statement about my personality and part of my style presentation. Every man in my family is a car enthusiast on some level. I couldn't imagine using it like a soulless appliance.

autism

>I couldn't imagine using it like a soulless appliance.

I like cars too but I also see the appeal of this. Save your money and spend it on other things like travel and entertainment expenses. You can always just get a Corolla and tint the windows and get a nice set of wheels to feel special.

t. busrider/riced out econobox

>paint
what i cant re paint my car to a different color

no. unless you invest ~6k and more so it actually looks okay.

this

>something meaningful
Give me a good list

>exhaust
do you know the benefits of straight pipe and a good catalytic converted
>aero
you dont want your car to literally lift of the floor at highspeed driving.

Why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums then if you consider
this autism?

> If you put a better suspension on your $1500 fox you can never travel the world

Traveling the world is a meme. The only people who say that dumb shit have never left their home town.

Or I could spend the money on my car so when I use the car for my traveling roadtrips the drive is more enjoyable to me.

Swapping out wheels isn't always rice, dumbfuck. Some wheels are lighter and have better aerodynamics, giving your econobox better em pee gees

>every man in my family has the personality of a rock so we have to make up for it with material possesions

wew

investing in your future
college fund
buy some land
start a company
start a family
mail radioactive material to politicians you hate

is your car 40 years old?

I look at people who travel the world and spent money on it. They got nothing to show for all the money they spent but some stupid t-shirt.

This. If you're from a first world country with a nice landscape there is almost no reason to travel around the world, unless you want to experience malaria and deadly parasites.

>could travelled the world

For what? To see what it's like to be poor?

I knew a guy went to South America and came back with insect larva embedded in the skin of neck. It was like something out of "Alien"

Who cares were all gonna die in the end. Why live doing what other people want me to do?

"meaniful" to you, asshole. I don't have to live my live according to your standards. kill yourself.

I wasn't aware the only way to modify a car was to stance it.

>travelling the world when happenings are everywhere

B T F O
T
F
O

Not to mention brake cooling and clearance, as well as allowing for different tires.

>changing OEM wheels because you think you know better than the actual manufacturer of your shitbox

Maximum kek

(You)

You spend your weekends talking shit about car enthusiasts on a car enthusiast board. You're probably not in any position to be criticizing anyone's personality.

I'd like to see any modern car travel the rougher parts of the world and not need slightly uprated suspension.

Modified suspension is the first step to any real performance.

you sound like a sheltered bitch and your whole family sounds like a bunch of rocks

me calling you out on that by spending a few minutes of my morning =/= an entire weekend

I know thats more personality than your used to seeing but it doesnt take much time or effort for normal people

"car enthusiasts" are a cringey bunch and deserve ridicule

>Modified suspension is the first step to any real performance.

thats tires

you probably have a great personality, faggot, can I suck your dick?

>one post
>entire weekend

Hahaha faggot

Hey, that wasn't on the useless list.

Tyres obviously.

no

I understand you don't get it, but there's a special kind of autism where you're more comfortable with a wheel and pedals than on your own two feet. This dude has it, like most of us here.

>Nice set of wheels
>Coilovers
>Tints
>Custom Exhaust
>Sound system
>$5,000 to $10,000

VS

>4 years of college tuition
>$100,000

So not even close.

>lights
no

You're an asshole that deserves ridicule.

I do get it

you are the male version of those crazy horse girls except you make even less sense

a car is a car a material possession I could never be too attached to it

>inb4 why are you here

I still like looking at cars

theres nothing wrong with being an asshole

It's not like horse girls where they want to fuck it, it's just preferring driving, and thus making the car how you want to enjoy driving the best you can.

>people STILL falling for this bait

literal autism

driving is a fucking chore

why are you even here?

I still like looking at cars

>STILL

>driving is a fucking chore
if you are retarded.

so do you want to go offroad or do you want to have better performance? Why not buy a performance/offroad car then in the first place? You know that's the point, people spending 20k on performance parts for their 20k shitbox are retarded.

A lot of people on Veeky Forums either don't have or can't afford more than one hobby. Cars are all they have, so it's hard for them to understand. They think being a car hobbyist means spending all your money on your car and spending all your time AutoXing.

>It's not like horse girls where they want to fuck it

I dunno about that

and no you guys go beyond simply enjoying driving to the point it gets cringey

besides most of the people on here have stock shitboxes so they dont make their cars anything

Do you puke up everything you're spoon fed on the internet

Why are you here
Triggered

Loser

When people talk about "travelling the world" like this they're talking about spending $3000 flying to a generic tropical beach and tanning all day. You could go innawoods for the price of filling the tank if you can scrape together the right supplies.

2 homes
3 cars
4 weeks of vacation a year

Stay poor friends

>you too can have this, work hard

Only 4 weeks?

you know, car culture has been a thing since cars were invented.

it's not autism to take pride in something you own. it's a very human trait.

stop projecting your autism onto every facet of life.

>your hobby is stupid
>comes to a board made for our hobby

Smart thinking.

>you too can have this, work hard
Literally not everyone can have this.

Bread on hood faggot.

And its not just working hard, its having relatives and a support network that ensure your success.

Stop being poor.

I look at people who buy those Jordans and wonder why the fuck they waste their money.

Oh wait no I don't because I mind my own damn business.

>"car enthusiasts" are a cringey bunch and deserve ridicule
Suck my dick, bitch. You get no more attention.

no but just look at me go in my van

Your life must be really pathetic if you have to if you have to come on Veeky Forums and post shit like this.
The need to piss in someone's cornflakes shows a really empty, pathetic excuse of an existence.

So tell us wise one, what is it that you are an enthusiast of that makes you so much greater than a car enthusiast? Tell us so we can tell you what a fucking shitty waste of time it is and feel better.

>mfw this post

I dont feel the need its just fun so why shouldnt I indulge in it?

why would you want to be an enthusiastic sperg over anything tho? most enthusiasts in general are cringe af

is that supposed to be impressive? I have that or more and I'm 27.

>you are the male version of those crazy horse girls except you make even less sense
Oh fuck, you're actually right.

>It's okay, all you have to do to stop being poor is just buy more money!

>20,000 dollar shitbox
U wot
A shitbox is 2 grand or less, and you would pretty much be buying a clean shell of a good chassis at that price and if you put 20k into it you'd have a monster of a car.

>its another nihilists don't understand happiness episode

>not wanting material possessions
Go back to Buddha you faggot.

>1 home
>5 cars
>work 8 hours a week
>that comes out to 28 weeks of vacation a year

>being a slave addicted to artificial happiness

They are. am working on it.

Turbocharged vehicles like Subarus, Mitsubishis, and FoST/FiSTs benefit massively from uppipe/downpipe upgrades. On any token WRX you can easily gain 40-60 horsepower by upgrading to catless pipes and installing a cobb accessport.

yes so much worse than a stock tracker running on 15s with a stock 3 speed auto and inline 4

kys

USA USA USA USA USA USA

The girl is fucking cute, nice small tits and that ass looks promising

>i have no passion in life
you sad sad fellow. im sorry your life is that empty.
>inb4 muh pashun is my family and friends
no way you have friends with that kind of attitude

>cars
>artificial

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Kek I like that image. It's not wrong. It really isn't.

What is it with niggers, sand, black or otherwise?

>have civic DD and muscle car for nice days

>still want to mod my DD

w-why

life cant be empty as it has no substance its nothing

Im pretty happy as long as I have a good atmosphere and my mind I dont need to waste time on "passions"

you might be surprised to learn I dont act like this outside of Veeky Forums tho

too bad I like cars

doesnt stop them from being material possessions that can only bring about false happiness

Why would I want to travel the world when I already live in the only country worth visiting (The United States of America)???

How am I supposed to travel the world with the $1500 I would have spent on a suspension setup?

>not peewees-playhouse.gif

I built my own rally car, fight me.

yeah I agree

My friend had asked me if I wanted to go on a trip to Japan for ~2 weeks, but I couldn't because I spent all my money on window tint!!

Depends on what you use your vehicle for, I just got done with a 2200 mile, 3 month road trip across the country. In my comfy camper van that I converted myself after buying it at a fleet auction. Running hot/cold water and an inverter are great amenities to have, and when I'm done travelling in this baby I'll sell it for more than I bought it for due to the upgrades.