POST YOUR WHIP

Sup fuckers, Red Formula bro here again. Last thread hit post limit so let's try it again
POST YOUR SHITBOX
R8
H8
NO BUSRIDERS
do you like my new Flowmasters Veeky Forums?

Sup

I have the same car you faggot
What are your specs?

No you don't. Yours is clearly a base. Do you even have the performance suspension?

>I have a slightly less shitty version of your car so it's different
We have the same car you fag

I know I'm just busting your chops. 5.0 tbi with air cleaner and (brand new) Flowmasters on a custom y pipe. I had the cat deleted so this thing is pulling pretty good now. Do yourself a favor if you haven't, get your exhaust done.

Glad to see more thirdgen firebird owners

That's my dream colors user.
Nice choclote chicken you have there.
Stock manifold, or aftermarket headers on it?

84 Chicken here. Not my DD, but it's getting there. Trying to make one good motor out of two is a pain.

Thanks the paint needs to be refreshed but i do love the colors. I was thinking about painting my rims like yours but i don't think the black would look good on red and silver.

Silicon grease actually made the roof waterproof.
But I used too much and it's everywhere.
Send help

The Ark

Aw sweet, pretty much a firebird thread, OK then.

Ordered the last spring perch yesterday, gonna finally get her back together. It's about time.

How much attention do you require on a daily basis for that piece of shit

>flame chickens

'73 350 cammed swap and 4spd manual

What 4 speed is it? In return have a pic of the flexplate off of my Firebirds original engine.

Honestly no clue, apparently there were 3 that were used in '82 but I never took the time to figure out which one it was, it never gave me problems so I never had a reason to investigate. I believe it was a saginaw.

I know you're just baiting but you're fucking retarded. Haven't posted my bird since last week. Maybe someone was reposting.
>no picture of car
I said NO BUSRIDERS faggot

Cool, i plan on taking out my 700R4 and putting in a T5 or T56 depending on how much cash i have after building my 383.

I love your bird man. Just to let you know, should you ever fenagle with a 4spd, just know that they (or at least the one in my Camaro) are incredibly short geared, so make sure you get longer rear gearing. Top speed was maybe 95 but holy shit could it get there fast. Won many stoplight races with it.

I picked up this 'bird sometime back in the spring to fix up as the owner told me it had a 400 in it built for drag, but when I got to looking through the engine I had to drain 2 gallons of water out of it and the oil pan :/ Oh well, at least I sold it quick and broke even. One day I'll have a built Trans Am, one day.

>all these 3rd gens

jealousy intensifies

Don't be. Unless you get one in pristine shape they break down so often. And it's not just engine problems, the suspension is prone to going to shit at a moment's notice and the frames are pretty bendy, especially when you swap something much more powerful in.

Stock. I'm debating long tube headers but my shit is pretty loud already.
Clean up your pootytang bro it'll look nicer.
You sure you didn't mean 83?
Honestly just buy one. They are cheap as fuck right now because everyone is selling them off to buy a new Challenger/Camaro.

Thanks man, love the blue on that, never seen on that color before. Ya i haven't got my tranny or rear end sorted out yet. Still trying to finish the 383 and then ill probably have to wait a year for the rest of the drive train. Wouldn't be surprised if i blow up the poor stock rear end. Also picked up a set of second gen rims just to see what they would look like.

I would, but I'm a shitter who will only get a manual, and I can't find any in workable condition near me

are the auto trans ones still good?

Yes I'm sure, the car is an '82 and the motor is from '73.

NO don't fuck air automatic. Trust me. I have one.

While i don't agree with the engine or suspension points i will agree with the frame. I think everyone agrees they should of had sub frame connectors from factory.

The 700r4 4 speed in mine had the pan filled with water and beaten hard. Put a filter in it and fluid and works like a charm.

Got a 79 no motor no trans pretty cheap. What should I paint it, silver with blue chicken on the hood, black with gold chicken, or what?

Blue with Silver Chicken

Love second gens. To be honest i don't think you could go wrong with either color.

This is the giggity dodge. 03, 237k miles, clean as a whistle, runs like a champ. 4.7 l v8 with 235 whole horsepower

Straightpipe it.

hi

You know you're right. I STILL haven't changed my tranny fluid. I'll see how it runs I'm gonna do a transmission job next week. Thanks for the heads up.

Actually the muffler rusted off one time so aside from the cat it was basically straight piped. I loved the sound but couldn't deal with it being so obnoxiously loud at highway speeds.

That's not a proper straightpipe though. That's why it sounded like shit. Go to Jose's muffler shop and have him custom make you an xpipe for $400.

There's mo such thing as a post limit. I've seen threads with more than 13,000 posts.

How the fuck did you get Louie C.K. to work on your car?

Well then it got pruned?

Bro your Trans Am has a clean as fuck body. Easily the best looking one in the thread.

Kek

Just got this. How'd I do?

Probably. I don't even know why I pointed it out. I'm just cranky because I'm hungry and too lazy to go make something.

You fucked up hard

Howsers?

i dont know how to take good pictures.

also i swapped the hood pins since this. got ones that cover up the edge of the cuts. much cleaner look now.

Which front bumper do you lads like more
This kind or....

Or this kind

>Finally saved up a boat load of cash to put in this baby
Feels good.

Yet still is shit

Folded a thousand times

I like the first one more

You'd be better off just setting the money on fire. Even better if you put the flaming cash in the car.

Second one is 90s crap and I honestly hate it. It's the only reason I avoided getting a 90-92

here have another

:(

Don't listen to him your Lancer is clean and it has a nice paint job. Would drive.

Fuck me up anons

74 corvette w/ 350 v8

Birds, everywhere!

Whats Veeky Forums think of my junk?

: )

Just got this badboi

No problem, i've put so much time on this car ive got a good idea of what i am doing. At least i like to think so.

My old man ain't no cuck brah but i still laughed.

Thanks that means a lot, nice after all the work i've put in it. Love to see third gens on the board and people working on them.

One of the hardest things on this car is the wiring, mine has been butchered, but its going back together soon.

i am in love

What year is that prelude?
Really digging the colours on both of these.

H-pipe sounds better.

156k miles during 7 years of service, only needed 1 brake job, a sway bar endlink and a battery so far. Haven't even had to replace a lightbulb yet.

>I have the same car you faggot
>What are your specs?
they would be the same specs if it was the same car dumbass

Bump for where's Honda general?

>first adult car buying decision
>fwd

kekkari dekkari dock

>AWD

Well meme'd

gah fucking phone upload

better image i hope

Nigger detected

from half an hour ago

and one of it first out of the dealership. cant find any more photos too lazy to take anymore

unfortunaltey i dont meet requirements of a unitelligent welfare mongering cop hater. and my skin isnt dark thank god

please tell me there is some fuck heug souped up v8 under the hood.

because that thing is aesthetic as fuck

>inb4 midlife crisis

Probably

SS tc on right

>GTI
>AWD

>implying I was talking about the GTI and not whatever Shitty Jap reccomendation you had

Nip please

hello subaruwrxfan

You're that niagara user yeah? Join the watsapp chat. [email protected]

POST your 302

>tfw when no 351 ;_;

>That parking job
Honestly though I would love to own one of these

I do enjoy the colour of that car, very clean. And is that hood just done in a gloss black?

Nothing wrong with your car man, looks pretty tidy to me
aside from the stalker style photo

Damn thats such a nice photo, I wish I could get some decent night pictures

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

What if one is a bus?

i think i have to bleed the fucking brakes though

hood/trunk are clearcoated carbon fiber from Fiber Images.

body is oem graphite grey