What is the car of your dreams? personally its the Volvo p1800 or The Opel kapitan p2

What is the car of your dreams? personally its the Volvo p1800 or The Opel kapitan p2.

81 Cresta

An unfucked RX-7, don't care the year but I would swap over the '99 spec front bumper

Don't like the wheels on this one, but it's the least fucked picture of one I could find ;_;

>Realistic dream
A bone stock hatch back 93 mustang with crank windows, not a spec of rust, and barely driven off the lot mileage.
or
A bone stock MR2 SW20 with the same.

Unfortunately I can't find a single fucking one of either in any form but rusted out half finished questionable project for way to much money on the gulf coast.

A 1966 Mustang GT fastback, Windsor hipro v8, manual transmission

forever and always

1968 mustang fastback

Elegant 2 door pillarless boats and high-revving slightly impractical special snowflake engines are two fetishes of mine

My one true love. Actually attainable too.

An Edsel Wagon and a TVR

It looks like it's a poor Swedish man's version of a Lusso

You spelled "It looks like a god on wheels" wrong.

I'd be happy owning a bonnet or, fuck, just a door from TVR in one of their cooler paint colours like that reflex spice there. Just fucking mount it on a wall and walk past it all day looking at the neat ass colour variations in the coat.

Porsche Super Carrera or a 911 from the relative era with whale tail spoiler.

>gee porsche
>two spoilers?

I live in a rural town in texas and there is a guy restoring one here, I used to see it sitting in his front yard rusting away for a couple of months but now he has it in his garage with its hood up

fastbacks are overrated, the coupes are just as god looking but don't turn into a gigantic magnifying glass in the summer (I own a coupe and have driven a fastback, both Windsors and both 1966)

I want a 1988 780 with a supercharged v8. I want a badass sleeper

I love it from this angle

It looks horribly out of shape. Disgusting

panda xt6

Thats so cool. I bet the car is happy, finally getting attention and new life.

:3

There's lots of old p1800s under peoples porches needing restoration in Arizona. This is one of two I saw at a random car show really beautiful ones. My dream car is a midnight blue volvo 240 turbo with like 70k miles for me to use as a base. If I ever see one on craigslist within 100 miles I will take out a loan and temporarily abandon my other projects.

Realistic
>TT 6spd MT Supra

Unrealistic
>pic related

205 gti with a few simple mods

pic related

Chrysler Charger
>soon

>least fucked picture I could find

Must not be looking very hard, then.

you got some great taste in cars. not the model that you're looking for but this is my current car.

Didn't know anyone else liked these.

The 1961-63 BOP compacts, particularly the Pontiac Tempest/Le Mans for its unique drivetrain (transaxle) and suspension layout (IRS) (without all the issues of the Chevy Corvair because the engine was still in the right place), but I also appreciate the Olds F-85/Cutlass and Buick Special/Skylark for their variety in sheet metal and bodystyles (Tempest never got the hardtop coupe) and for their respective engine options (aluminum V8 and North America's first V6 in the Buick, world's first turbocharged engine in the Olds). In my eyes they're absolutely overlooked, if not almost entirely forgotten, as a step out of the line in the North American automotive landscape of the time and as a step forward in technological trends. Also I fully believe that whatever you're looking for in a classic American car will be available in this line of models. They all look fantastic considering they were the entry brand offerings at the time, and you can probably easily turn them into anything you want, from gassers to pro tourers, thanks to their variety in layouts and their low weight.

My dream is a super low mileage mid to early 90's Lincoln Town Car, with the faux wooden interior and digital dash. I'm talking like a grandma owned it since 1994 and drove it to the grocery store once a month and garaged it for its entire life. The perfect comfy car.

Its beautiful. Is the boat a penta by any chance ;)?

E34 M5. with these rims, and preferable in one of those 90s as fuck colors like dark green or purple