What do you guys think about Skoda?

What do you guys think about Skoda?

Cheap VWs with a better design.

would you recommend it to someone who needs something decent but doesn't have a lot of money to blow up on a car?

not him but yes

Sensible mans VW

bigger VW for a few grand less/10

Pretty sure you could get a new Jetta as cheap, if not cheaper than a Skoda at one point.

Why don't they sell it in North America?

why buy a slightly used golf with ac and the transmission of your choice when for the same price you can get a car with no ac and a sub 100 hp engine.

Because they can jew people out of more money by selling VWs and Audis.

Because you could buy a fully loaded, used Skoda for the same price and get a free umbrella?

the Fabia's design is so dull that they're releasing a facelifted version soon

Octavia is better than Jetta famalam

That's because the Octavia is a hatchback and is cheaper too

Octavia comes in sedan and wagon bodystyles, I don't think there's a hatch.

Good cars.

I wish they expanded their market to NA.

It's liftback actually. Like the first generation Passat.

there's no sedan, bro

Thanks to the Dieselgate, and with new SUVs, it's more than possible now.

Ah okay, when I hear "hatchback" I tend to think of a Golf or a Focus where the roofline basically slopes down to the back edge of the car.

They always come up with a facelift after few years, like they are just going to for Octavia, and like they already did with Yeti.

They actually might, considering VW emission fiasco etc, to make mlre positivie image you know, all that jazz.

also not him but I have 2010 Fabia. Slow and boring but reliable and practical.

Had both a Felicia and an Octavia, 98 and 99 respectively.

Always started, in all kinds of weather, never let me down, the Felicia evven in heavy frost where the fucking transmission was frozen and the gearstick could only move 1/3 of the way it normally did

Jesus, a small chinese family can fit in that trunk.

590 litres