What does Veeky Forums think of the Jeep Renegade?

What does Veeky Forums think of the Jeep Renegade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gthrdNtQuJQ
youtu.be/KsYuUcqAAEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's your menstrual cycle these days OP?

I thought it was gay at first, but after watching several videos, it seems pretty capable for its size, and looks like it would be a good dd.

jeeps are for middle aged moms

Don't forget to top up on your wardrobe of short shorts while you're out.

I only see old people driving it. Must be easy to get in and out of.

lifted fiat panda chassis

JOUND
EON
EOAD
PEAD

Better than the patriot and compass, good cheap jeep to dd

Shockingly good desu

seems like it would be useless offroad. The Patriot looks a lot better, too.

>4x4
>IMPLYING

Ugly as sin, beloved by old people and the disabled for some reason.
I always see them in the disabled parking bays.

Just like the Cherokee, shit unless you get the highest trim Trailhawk.

At least the Renegade looks better than the new Cherokee

You'd be surprised.

youtu.be/gthrdNtQuJQ

can you at least fit slightly bigger all terrains on it

My coworker has one, shes also a butch lesbian

Yes, you can.

youtu.be/KsYuUcqAAEQ

On a side note, this guys face irritates me.

The target audience just happens to be standing next to it in the picture.

Get a JK, or an XJ if you're wanting a Jeep.

I want to like it really bad but I can't get over the fact that it's an Italian car made in China pretending to be American.

>it's an Italian car made in China pretending to be American.

So the Jeep Renegade is the Kirk Lazarus of automobiles?

it looks way cuter than its performance suggests, these things (at least in trailhawk form can get pretty close to stock wrangler rock crawling and offroad performance

i mean what the fuck

looks wise, its not that bad. Considering the depths that modern car design tends to sink, its not as bad as say, the Cherokee. It has some decent design features.

performancewise, Ive heard its pretty good.

>What does Veeky Forums think of the Jeep Renegade?

The chinese make a better looking copy of it that was at the recent Beijing auto show. Their car also has higher rated gas mileage vs 2015 jeep.

When equipped at Trailhawk trim levels that fucking thing gets pretty expensive. Better off getting a used Wrangler.

It's basically a rebaged 500x which should tell you all you need to know. It's a disgrace to the Renegade name. Even in the trailhawk trim its garbage offroad

>pretty expensive

Not really. Just picked up a brand new 2016 trail hawk with quite a few options including leather, heated seats, dual climate control, etc, for right around $26K with 0% for 60.

Could have gotten a Tacoma without those housewife options for $1k less. For $2k more you could get 4x4 v6 Taco. For $3k more you can get an actual Jeep.

I actually started out looking at Tacos and the 4Runner TRD Pro. I just couldn't justify the additional cost for a comparable model for a DD. In addition, the Renegade is a lot more comfortable to me. At 6'4" both the other two felt slightly cramped. The renegade his a little more open in terms of design and headroom.

This jeep meets all the qualifications I was looking for in a DD while being both comfortable and a fantastic price.

I've also owned a "real jeep". The trade off in price and capability is not as admirable when you drive on the highway every day to get to work.

>driving through shallow brown water
I've seen a stock civic do more hectic shit than that

>pretty capable
>drivetrain gives up if terrain is too tough for the renegade and disengages the whole drivetrain

nah, its as shit as the fiat 500 XL it came from

Hey Veeky Forums I need something solved my Chemisty teacher used to race cars and he has a 72 Mustang like pic related. It has 17,102 miles on it but doesn't start up and it has slight rust. He wants 1,000 - 2,000 for it but that's not a problem I have 10,000 in the bank. Here's the catch I don't have a license nor do I a permit but I'm 16 and like a half.

>That lack of articulation

But seriously, I think it's funny the rest of the word is comfortable calling it a Panda but for the US market we have to call it a RENEGADE.

technically speaking yes, you could buy it.

also underage b&

Purchased this last week.

I'm extremely happy with it.

I'd get the turbo manual one 4x4

>tfw no diesel in america

It's made in Melfi, Italy, and is based on the Alfa Giulietta, could be worse I'd say.

Offroad community complains that they're aren't any Small, Cheap, Mild offroaders on the market.

Jeep comes out with Renegade

Jeep fans and offroad community shit on it for being good as exactly what they wanted it to do.

>Your warranties void
LOL

>Mild offroader
>Renegade

Jeep community shit on it because PICK ONE, faggot

That episode was so paid for by FCA that you basically just linked an advertisement as proof

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I think it's cute and capable. Sort of like a Fiat Panda 4x4 or PandaCross or whatever it's called now

Just don't ever finance one beyond 48 months unless you like negative equity and rapid depreciation. They hold their value like absolute shit.

>A Fiat Jeep
Worst vehicle on the market

>Jeep Renegrenade

>FCA