Do police have quotas?

Do police have quotas?

I know a friendly cop around here. Ticket quotas confirmed to be real

Unofficial ones that are really just meeting the month's average amount of tickets

"No."

Have a friend who works for the highway patrol. He says theyre told on some days to have very little tolerance (doing 3 mph over? sux 4 u) and other days to continue on as usual and use their discretion.

So no specific quotas (at least in his office) but its obvious that they're trying to reach some general average number of tickets like said.

I've talked extensively with a few cop friends about the subject. While there are no official quotas, and many laws and regulations in this domain, there are most definitely unofficial ones.

Think about it... how else are they going to track police performance. If you are a cop, and you are patrolling a designated area, and come severely under the average that other police officers are getting in the same area, it will look as if you are not doing your job. This also comes into play when they look at how often you stop someone vs. giving them a ticket.

If you pull over 20 cars and only give out one ticket, you are either pulling over way too many people who aren't really doing anything wrong, or you are giving out way too many warnings for violations. In the same vein, if you are only pulling over the fraction of the people that everyone else does, there is "obviously something wrong".

Now depending on what member of law enforcement(Highway Patrol/Sheriff/Police) I've been told mixed accounts on how this actually works, but it does come into effect at some level.

Yes.

/thread

Yup. Especially american cops. They have quotas for everything. You ever notice how the BLM outrages come in bunches?
That's because there's a quota for shooting black people that the police have to meet.

>cop friends

Jesus Christ, are you crazy? Never EVER become friends with a cop, the moment you fuck up they're going to turn on you and fuck up your life bad!

>implying
Used to help manage a small business that did a lot of stuff with local LEO. Made friends with quite a few and know most of them decently well. A couple of them are even /b/tards.

One of the most awkward things is walking into a restaurant and having a table with about 8 cops with their wives look up and stare at you for a minute, then start waving you over to their table.

Are you a faggot?

Shut the fuck up ape
Nigger detected

Oh, right. I forgot most people here are still white

Well that certainly explains why cops treat us like shit. I bet they browse /pol too.

>dindu nuffin
>muh bootlickers
>muh statists
>fuck the pigz XDD

You get treated like shit because your people act like monkeys
Also found your ride

I'm not black, I'm a spic. Yet I still get treated like shit by them too.

Probably because you act like shit.
I'm Hispanic too and I never get bothered or hassled ever.
Clean up your act carbon.

>You ever notice how the BLM outrages come in bunches?

It comes after BLM activists have their meetings and plan how to stir things up. In my area, BLM can't randomly do things or else that is disturbing the peace. So they look for any sort of black shooting outrage or political public event and take the event over. They have even "strong armed" the original organizers of that political event away from their own event. BLM plays dirty and uses intimidation a lot. Why do they take over other events? Political expression is defended by the supreme court so that is how they avoid disturbing the peace charges.

Also, BLM saves costs because the organization and publicity was paid by someone else along with any "refreshments" and rented meeting hall or public meeting license to occupy a park. This is the hated "cuckoo bird" trick of getting someone else to pay for your expenses. Blacks are good at getting taxpayers or other bystanders to fund them for social services.

Once you do something wrong, the police can recognize you on sight and wonder what you are up to next. So you might feel hasseled, but they wonder why someone is loitering near an ATM even though that is a legal activity for blacks to do as long as they walk around a little bit.

I know multiple people in the force. It depends on where you live. you could probably call your local police station and they will tell you

im white but that looks kinda cool

Kek

>watermelon car
That's actually pretty clever.