Let's have a stationwagon thread

Let's have a stationwagon thread.

what are your favs and do you think stationwagons will ever come back in vogue

>VE Commodore wagon
yum

What a shit photo?

Where I live (Australia) station wagons are everywhere and are still being made.

>are still being made.
not for long.

They were never in vogue, they were just a type of vehicle people bought for practicality. Like people still buy hatchbacks.

Now replaced though by jacked up wagons, i.e. crossovers. Sorry state of affairs I agree

>BMW scrapped the M5 Touring
Fucking cunts

tfw no wagon

Hey there RVAE34.

That thing needs to be dropped like 3-4 inches.
Fucking morons trying to appeal to the crossover market.

But I got to bend down a couple more inches to put muh baby in da back seat :cc

Here is mine

You're a fucking moron. First of all wagons did have that ground clearance once. Secondly you need that much ground clearance on South American roads.

one of the most beautiful cars ever built

Overpriced junk shit. A4 better

Nigh impossible to find a manual one in straya, but I'll keep dreaming that I'll find one in some backstreet car dealership.

what do you guys think of mitsubishi lancer (2000-2007) wagons?

Mien wagon. Love it.

'07 3.0R Liberty

Only good if it's an evo. Otherwise just a cheap shitbox.

Personal favorite because my dad had one as I was growing up.

I love the look of these, particularly that roof line.

Really sleek looking

Fpbp as always

it just feels so odd to me that volvos are rare. i mean there are over 300 of them on sale in all of sweden right now, and the ones that actually work start at about 500 freedombucks

Fug. So beautiful. And I'm over here just trying to turbo my USDM dyke wagon.. Nice numbers btw

Thanks, me too.

I just noticed we both use the same little tree scent even. Nice

It's a shame Edsel was already dead by the time the 1960 models came out. I'd like to own one, especially a wagon, but they're just so damn rare.

What a good looking thread.

woah woah woah where did you get the jdm grille? i really want one.

Would help if I took a better picture.

Ebay, for around $100 including shipping from Japan. The paint on the outer grey part is chipped a bit but whatever, I'm probably going to plastidip it black anyway. Definitely worth it, I really didn't like having the same grille as an Outback. Makes it look so much better.

what search term if you dont mind, i have checked ebay before couldnt find anything. even up garage had nothing (worldwide shipping)

I just got a gt bumper (in silver!) and oem jdm projector headlights, I will be replacing the fucked up aftermarket bumper with it soon.

should I get a vf commodore wagon?

I just found a few under "legacy bg jdm grille". There's several different variations of grilles with the "L7" badge so pick your favorite.
Nice, the L7 grille is taller than your older short grille you have now, so you'd need that different bumper cover anyway for it to fit. Mine has JDM zenki (non-projector) headlights, I like them better since the projectors kinda look like pupils and make it look dopey to me, plus they were plug and play with no fancy wiring needed, besides the city lights. Those I just got an add-a-circuit for the under hood fuse box and put it in the a/c fuse slot, then grounded them with the headlight bolts on the core support. They're pretty sikk with LEDs.

I want to believe these will come to burgerland.

right on, those look really good, Im mostly replacing mine with the projector ones because they aren't all yellow and hazy looking. I know i have to rewire them, but ericthecarguy has an entire video dedicated to it so i should be fine.
After that looks wise im going to be really happy with it, just waiting for winter

I'm gonna buy one of these in a couple days. 90hp, '00, some scraps, 1200 euros. What do you think?

Also, consider I can't get a car with more than 90hp, nor more than 75 hp/ton.

>^^ He mad bro...

simply ebin XDDD

>tfw no new Mondeo ST

I'm considering a manual one of these for a dd soon, unfortunately all the autos are cvt.

>tfw no best wagon

not in this life, bro. Mazda 6 maybe?

2017 will have optional 325 HP with AWD

The only wagons that look decent are VL commdores wagons, EH/EJ wagons and good old gen 3 and 4 Subaru liberty/legacy

Here's mine

It feels like it's way faster than it has any right to be

I feel as though Mazda is even less likely to do that.