And the GT loses again

The Ford™ GT™ powered by Ecoboost™ lost to a 4 year old Aston Martin chassis and engine design.

Great car you got there ford. Must have been hard to get last and third from last in Mexico.

>egg and spoon races
rotflmao

>implying ecocuckboost can compete in anything other than irrelevant races
It came 18th place in the big time

>damage control
Rotflmao

Aston Martin literally cannot compete.

>b-but muh egg and spoon races
rotflmao

Except it competed and beat the ecoshit

BTFO

>aston
>beating ford
Rotflmao

>b-but muh egg and spoon races

>Claims it's irrelevant even though ford fields 2 racecars to race in it.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Totally not good, I just signed a contract with Ford to shill it here, and they keep losing races

>this mad ecoshit always loses to a v8 in every race to enters
Roflmao
>inb4 damage control goal post moving

So bootyblasted he samefags while changing IPs.

>any race but lemans
>relevant
>what is lemans
Top kek, rotflmao stay btfo

doesn't ford own aston martin anyway?

ford > you

>Ford GT loses to Aston and Ferrari in WEC while they lose to Corvettes in IMSA

Why is Ecoboost so bad? Didn't it win Le Mans?

Ecocuckboost lost le mans to v8s

No it lost le mans. A dozen v8s placed ahead of it

ACO rode their dick because of "muh anniversary" to cash in some more publicity. Somehow the ferraris and the fords were the only competitive cars in the class.

>thinks """""lemans""""" is relevant
>can't even spell it right

BTFO

It's a class win. Why do people hype it so much?

Ford has 5 Le Mans class wins in 50 years, while chevrolet has 9 in 16 years.

Overall win>class win

The faster class doesn't race against a slower or any class apart from itself. That wouldn't make any sense, because the faster class wins every time. The P1 class just for P1 cars, P2 just for P2s and GTE only for GTE cars. The 1960s wins are class wins. They didn't win anything more because they were in the fastest class in the races.

>the faster class wins every time
lol

>implying
The crash at VIR costed GM 6 points. The GT is right behind the Corvette's in points now.
>damage control
Nice try. Ford has won lemans. GM hasn't. Deal with it.

>meanwhile in Germany

18 OVERALL, not including class wins

I hope Fiona's ok

That's what i don't get myself. I figured after their breakdowns in Daytona they would get their stuff together and just start endlessly winning races i mean for fuck sake this is basically an expensive dedicated platform that shares nothing with any Ford before it designed to advertise ecoboost to the best of its abilities.

Its like having a master Chef try has hard as he possibly can to make a (trigger warning not shit-talking ecoboost)Dog turd(trigger warning not shit-talking ecoboost) taste like the most exotic food in the world and STILL failing despite everyone else in the Kitchen being a McDonalds burger flipper by comparison.

In a way the new GT is like the MC12 GT1 race-car it was by far the most expensive production-based GT1 car on the field and won races accordingly but that's probably because Ferrari spent as much money on its Engine as it did its platform.

I hate to beat a dead-horse but i really wish Ford had spent a shit-ton of money designing a god-tier extremely lightweight and potent NA V8 like Porsche did in the 918 for the GT's anniversary. make something as Legendary for the 21st century like the 427 Cammer or something.

I've never replied to your shit posting and I even own a Ford but it's time to stop.

Good for them. Although their Le Mans adventures started at a much earlier time than chevrolet. I'm not with anyone in this argument. I'm just clearing it up for everyone to know.

The Ford GT's have had 5 BOP changes this season slowing them down every time. Meanwhile every other car in class has been speed up. There's nothing Ford can do.
Stay BTFO.

>implying
Friendly reminder that based Jan magnussen roundly BTFO both ford gts at vir.

>muh muh cherry picking
So what is it, manufacturer or car, Le Mans only or the championship?

Get your shit together, Jesus.

Learn to read, cuck

That's a fair enough point, I'll just add ord was around in the 60's.

>gm fangirls faces after they lose lemans and the championship egg and spoon races

I read it fine.

Learn what cuck means, you Cumguzzler.

>projecting your homosexuality onto others
BTFO

FORD ECOBLOW OFFICIALLY
>BTFO
>T
>F
>O

>implying I'm the one projecting
"Learn to read, cuck."

>Ord