This is why I prefer to drive alone

>barred out chick wants me to drive her down the street to the hood
>I really don't want to do it because fuck all that
>makes me an offer I can't refuse for a 15min drive
>get back to her place, drop her off, be on my way
>phone rings 30sec later
>says she dropped product from the hood in my car
>was literally a 5min drive back, there's no way she dropped anything in there and if she did, it would be right in plain sight
>barred out girl wants to dig through my car and can't find shit
>car doesn't eat a ton of random shit like certain cars, manual seats and flat floors make it easy to find stuff
>10min later I tell her to look inside again and I drive off
So I may or may not have $70 worth of hard hiding in my car.

What do passengers do that pisses Veeky Forumstists off? And what kind of passenger is worse than a barred out, nodding girl who is looking for some crack she thinks she dropped?

You should hang out with a different crowd

Some bitches are just off the rails.
It's probably on the floor somewhere

>cranking music up
>cranking questionable radio music up
>choosing questionable music/fucking with the tunes in general
>tobacco/nicotine
>getting shit dirty
>shutting the door by the frameless glass
I'm not that Veeky Forumstistic about it I hope

whats the offer you couldnt refuse? I hope she at least sucked you off for your troubles

Yeah but when they offer you basically $60 to drive 5min down the street, it's hard to refuse.

I hope it isn't in there. I don't fucking want it. But for sure I'm not going to let this barred out chick dig for some crack rocks all night. It was $70 worth, so there were a couple larger ones and no way you wouldn't see them right away.

She was eating a ton of xanax all night though so she probably won't even remember any of it tomorrow.

You both are degenerates.

>being a whore for a few bucks
>complain about being treated like a whore

Man, I woudn't even have to do anything to get that. She has all these "Sugar Daddies" who are like 50+ year old dudes. Just being under 30 and not having a microdick I could do whatever but I really don't want to. Met her like a week ago and she gives me a hug when she first leaves all tryin to suck on my neck and I noped out of there.

I'll find a fat chick who isn't an IV drug user.

>on Veeky Forums
We aren't here to debate who is or isn't a terrible person. We all are.

Love when girls do this to my dash. I love seeing girls do this on the road. makes me diamonds.

any pics of her?

for research purposes of course

really?

That shit makes me cringe. Hate when my wife does it. All I can think about is what would happen in an accident when the front airbag goes off...

You sound like riff raff. Or a nigger.

I'd love for a girl to put her feet on my dash but first I need a girl in my car.

Spend less time looking at her feet and more time looking at the road and there won't be an accident.

What in the absolute fuck are you rambling about? Do you speak English? Try it you fucking wigger.

>driving Bartards around
Generally a bad idea, but I've had a good bit of fun throwing my car around with druggie friends in the seat.

>but first I need a girl in my car.
Or a car. One of those "Chicken or Egg" deals.

Kek nah sorry. Just some skinny brunette but they always have some acne and shit when they get that far.

Did meet one girl who was doing crack and heroin and was fucking beautiful. Only like 19 and hadn't been doing it so long where it wrecked her. I felt really bad for her. She was in treatment but still getting fucked up so she will probably be dead soon. If she's lucky she will just be in prison and look like shit.

What did you not understand? You retarded or just a basement dweller?

Wot?

>doing anything with bartards
Yeah, people under the heavy influence of alcohol, benzos, and opiates are horrible mostly because there is a 75% chance they will put a cig burn in the upholstry. When they want to smoke, I always roll the window all the way down and try to convince them to use the ashtray so that shit doesn't end up in the back seat.

>So I may or may not have $70 worth of hard hiding in my car.

You'd better look harder yourself and make sure it is not there. You don't want to get pulled over one day and have a dog sniff it at a border crossing. Or if some K9 cop sees you speeding, he pulls you over and then his dog does a lucky hit on you. That bitch would have ended your career job for you.

Yeah, not a problem for me, no smoking in my car, mainly because I'm a heavy smoker and driving is the best way to keep me from chainsmoking
Keeps me engaged and rarely stresses me out

>driving is the best way to keep me from chainsmoking
Never heard that before.
Whatever works for you I guess

>Or a car
I have 3. Your move, user.

Yeah tomorrow when it is light out, I will clean everything out. But it isn't like these are tiny little specks, the bigger chunk was close to the size of a dime.

I remember one time years ago I was cleaning my old car. Folded down the rear seats and lifted this little flap that covers the gap and there was a single vicodin buried in there with some pennies and old fries. No idea where it came from.

But this car is easy to find shit in. Like I mentioned, it has manual seats on the passenger side and she wasn't digging through the glove box or anything. She put the rocks in a cellophane, stuffed em in her bra, and got out of the car 5min later. I checked in the door handles and pocket, lifted the carpet, and looked all around and under the seat.

If you find it break it down with some lime and water, draw it up and main line it, makes you feel great, especially if you mix some smack in there too for that nice speedball.

Passengers suck for all reasons.

I just want to crank the radio up and sing along to Les Mis, not talk.

Pretty sure he's talking about H, not stimulants

>shutting the door by the frameless glass
I will never get a car with frameless glass because I do this myself and I don't like the feeling, but who cares when others do it? Every car window is going to get fingerprints from passengers. It's unavoidable, people just do it. And the whole "it's more likely to break the glass" thing was debunked.

Nah, hard. Crack.

I think she was set on the H already. Had to try not to step on the sticks when I walked into her apartment.

I know exactly what you were talking about and I mentioned mixing H in the shot too.

I'm straight. Hopefully she found it. Crack is dumb, all it does is make you want more crack.

If I do find it, not sure what I want to do with it. Maybe some crackhead on the corner will give me $30 for it.

I'd never let a drug user in my car. Since I don't do drugs, they might simply resent me and stuff some hard drug down into the seat belt buckle socket or the plastic cover over the side of the seat hinge. Then they anonymously call the police with a tip that I have drugs in the car. The dog snifts and I lose my job and they LOL at getting rid of some know-it-all who was up to that point living a better life than them.

At least you have a friendly one who isn't bitter at you. Around here, druggies are pretty slimy people and some have a lot of anger in them. They are way too risky to associate with since they can turn on me at the drop of a dime.

I suppose the worst kind of passenger is one who fucks around with and bothers the driver, but I've never had one of them. Something that bothers me, but I end up doing it too, is when the passenger is leaning forward to look both ways at an intersection while I'm trying to do the same. It's annoying, but I get it, it's just a habit to look both ways at an intersection.

I'm guilty of fucking with the radio as a passenger. I've got a pal who is fine having a conversation with music blasting, but I can't do that shit so I'll turn it down. Same guy also drives around blasting music with the windows down so I'll request a lower volume or take care of it myself.

Sounds like you are just a condescending cunt who deserves to get framed for something like that.

Also paranoid as fuck.

I can't stand when passengers want to lean forward while you are trying to look for cars. I'm always like "Yo, I can drive! It's ok!"

It's really bad driving the truck. If somebody is sitting in the passenger seat, I can't see the little convex mirrors when somebody has their arm on the window sill or if they're playing on their phone with their hands up. Every time I make a right turn or want to change lanes, I have to tell them to put their hands down.

>If I do find it, not sure what I want to do with it. Maybe some crackhead on the corner will give me $30 for it.

Wipe your fingerprints off the druggie bag and give it back to her. Since she leaves stuff lying around, chances are if the druggie bag has your fingerprints on it, if her place ever gets raided, your prints will go on file. Saying you searched the car when there was more time and light and you found it. Selling it too risky for a mere $30. That way, she won't have a grudge against you if she assumes you found it and then kept it.

Anyways, keep your time with the stuff short. The longer you have it, the greater the chance someone might see you with it.

>crackhead
>willingly losing crack
Pick only one.

>all these fuckers scared of a little bit of crack
I do meth occasionally some weekends. We don't have crack here in Aus.

Meth hits all your receptors harder and lasts for way longer so it's certainly less fucking around.

I've done cocaine powder before so I know roughly how that selectivity feels. It makes some people not shut up. Nothing special

get help

>phone rings 30sec later

You gave her your phone number???

>meth
>occasionally

uh huh

I am... Cannabis is what I'm dependant on. Can't eat or sleep without it. They're starting a trial for Sativex which I will be participating in. It's a spray but it's comparable to a nicotine patch for quitting smoking. I've already quit cigarettes btw.

Meth is just occasional fun-time. No problems with that

Kek. I love those stories on /b/ with the people shooting meth and H and claiming they are responsible and can quit whenever they want.

Like a methadone for weed? Interesting. Quitting blazing is a bitch if you are a daily smoker.

Kind of but it's more like a nicotine patch. There is no other medication available for cannabis withdrawal.

The only thing about Sativex is it's a controlled 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD so doctors know what they're prescribing unlike medicinal cannabis which can be anything

>Meth is just occasional fun-time. No problems with that

I can quit meth whenever I want.

But I don't wanna.

This reminds me:

> friend gives ride to a member of a notorious family in our half suburban half rural town
> said kid walks up to his car with what my friend thought was a huge Bong wearing a sweatshirt
> is slightly nervous but thinks it can be played off fine and no one will notice
> while driving he sees leaves fluttering in his rear view mirror
> the Bong was actually a 4 foot marijuana plant, now half revealed from the sweatshirt and fluttering out the open window

Many laughs were had. That kid is a bit nuts but violent or that inclined to steal (unless it's the marijuana crop of other kids he knew). He drove a sn95 cobra and totaled it while drunk or something. Or maybe just blew it up, but this kid fucking WHIPPED a cobra at like 16

>driving people who are carrying controlled substances around
If I'm loosing my license, and getting jailtime, I want to at least do something fun.

Why do girls do this? My friend always takes off her fucking shoes in the car, even when she's driving. It's weird as shit.

I've driven my friend around once about 7 years ago when i was a new driver and he probably had like 3oz in his backpack trying to get me to smoke with him and I freaked out on him and drove him home lol I didn't want to get arrested

Since then I don't transit grass unless I absolutely have to

And I dont use hard shit and don't associate with ppl who do so I don't have that issue

>Since then I don't transit grass unless I absolutely have to
You have to be very careful when transporting drugs due to the property seizure laws. If the judge deems that to be a dealer amount, you can be charged with either intent to sell or deliver. If the charges are successful, you run the risk of losing your car. Of course, any loans you owe on the car you still have to pay.

you sound pretentious

>makes me an offer I can't refuse for a 15min drive

"l'll suck your dick for a ride home"

Am l not right? Jesus christ some people.

lf you want to find the shit take your car to the police and say you bought it from someone you think used drugs and want to find and surrender any drugs found.

You'll never get your dick sucked for a 15 minute drive
Maybe not even for a 15 hour drive

I drive with out shoes, but i also have to wear boots for work and im just learnin the way of the manual so i feel like im in more control. Took my shoes off to drive while learning in an automatic when i was 15 also, dumnno just helps i guess

Do you want me to suck your dick?

Eh a little

>le Veeky Forums is filled with assholes xD xD xD
kill yourself, reddit transplant.

Samefag.

>not using nigger slang like "hard" and "barred out" is pretentious
Either you're a white poser or mexican, probably from southern california, florida or somewhere else full of second class humans.

Never been to reddit.

Also, I texted that girl this morning just waiting to see if she ever found it. Bitch probably doesn't even remember any of it.

Would suck on those toes

>Sounds like you are just a condescending cunt who deserves to get framed for something like that.

Found the druggie.

What is "basically $60"? Is it $60 or not? You can't complain about some barred out skank if you're willing to risk shit for a frosty nug.

You sound just like a druggie with a chip on their shoulder about anyone criticizing them for drug use. Hardcore druggies also are natural backstabbers. They'll steal from people around them or their employer. They've done it to me. They'll do random acts of sabotage out of drug-fueled pettiness. It all happens with drugs.

You secretly love her, dont ya?

>$70 worth of hard hiding in my car.

Hopefully she didn't slip the baggie out of her bra to get a last minute look at it and absent-mindedly in drug haze have it slip down the front windshield air vent. It would suck if the dealer found it there during servicing.

>mfw we are witnessing the greatest love story ever posted on Veeky Forums

I bet OP gives her the dickotine tonight.

>You secretly love her, dont ya?

Did you find anything in your re-search of the car today?

Bras and breasts can be tight when the girl is standing up and stuffing the tiny rock cellophone in there. But if she reclines in your car, her breasts sag flat against her ribcase and the item can now be loose in her bodice. So it could fall down in the rear area.

Might as well have full autism check and see if it was flipped onto the rear dash and fell between the dash and the fold down rear seats. It could then fall into the trunk or that crease between the rear seat and trunk. Hopefully not there as it would slide slide slide down to the bottom of who knows where and be hard to get out unless your rear seats are removed.

I had a quarter (usa metal coin, not a quarter bag) fall in that crease. ugh.

I'd rather the dealer or somebody find it than the police.

No. I gave up on insane bitches a long time ago. I just really don't want crack rocks hiding somewhere in my car.

I honestly didn't look much today. She claims she put it in an empty cig pack, but I also threw a couple of those out but I checked inside everything real quick before I tossed it.

I don't think it's in there. I think she either dropped the shit when she got out of the car or took it out as soon as she got home, put it somewhere and forgot about it 10 seconds later because Xanax and then called me freaking out.

Like I said, my car doesn't have a ton of hiding places. There was some shit under the seat but I went through everything twice. And it was like a 5min drive back to her place from the spot. It's not like she was going in the glove box or anything. There were a few bigger rocks, it wouldn't be hard to spot against the dark grey interior.

She never texted me back so who the fuck knows. Even if she did find it, she probably smoked all that shit last night and already forgot about it.

Yeah but when junkies need money or drugs and have something that you could use, it's so easy to take advantage of that. Just gotta be careful when they are hurting for money. She had all these sugar daddies and stuff though so she can go rip some of them off anyway. It's so fucked up.

how did you even meet her anyways

Through people.

you sound like a reasonable man.

so you generally hang out with junkies?

Nah not really. But you gotta network mang.

I prefer not to spend much time around these people because every little thing turns into a complicated and fucked up mission. But I had to stop by to see her for something else, and she's like "I'll give you this, this, and this if you bring me over here" and it was right down the street so whatever. Actually ended up better than expected because normally when shit like that happens, I end up driving to the hood and sitting in the car looking sketchy for an hour until the dude finally shows up. All I had to do was drop her off, she ran up to dude on the porch, I drove around the block and picked her up 30sec later.

Also of course when I first got to her place and she wanted a ride to the spot, it took like half an hour for her to do makeup and all this shit and I ended up meeting one of her "Sugar Daddies" who I thought was her dad and was really awkward.

why dont you just fuck her and get it over with?

also out of 10?

No. Because of what I said here I gave up on insane bitches years ago. Plus I have been lucky enough to get through other chicks like that without getting HIV or Hepatitis. My right hand doesn't have the clap. And way too much other bullshit attached to it.

If she wasn't a fucking junkie, she could be an 8+ but she is probably a 6/10. Needs to put on 10lbs and take care or herself. It just gives me horrible memories of this 9/10 I had a thing going with when I was like 17 and it was way too crazy. That girl was still young enough where the shit didn't completely ruin her but I have enough of my own stuff to worry about without being the one nice guy in their chaotic life. 3am calls from the hospital and jail and shit. Nope.

>Taking xanax recreationally even though it doesn't produce euphoria
The stupidity of millennial teenagers never ceases to amaze me.

has she ever offered to suck your dick

Not a teenager but I say exactly the same thing. I hate that shit, just a good way to black out, make a fool of yourself, and end up in jail.

She's not a teenager though. Mid-upper 20s. But she's a junkie and they normally like benzos because sometimes they are straight to combine with other stuff.

No. I don't even want to think about it. This is strictly business.

Except for that one other girl I met a couple times months back. Mentioned her earlier. I think she is from PA but was here for rehab and is only like 19 and a 10/10 but ruining her life with drugs. That's the kind of girl you want to try and save even though it will just lead to constant anger and heartbreak. I hope that girl gets her shit sorted out before she dies or just totally gets rekt.

>be sober cab driver
>drunken asshats in back reach forward amd whack glasses off my face
>dump them in parking lot in middle of a blizzard

One of my buddies is/was a cab driver who works on the west side of Chicago (so in the hood all day) and he has so many crazy stories.

One of the good ones was some night where he got a call to pick up random drunk Mexican dude who was passed out in somebody's alley. Dude had an ID and credit card on him, so my friend threw the dude in his cab and drove him to the address on the ID. When he got there, Mexi was all angry and didn't want to get out of the cab, so dude just ripped him out, left him on the front yard, and charged the ride and a fat tip to the credit card.

He had a bunch of regulars he would just give rides to the drug spot or hookers and escorts going to work. One of the escorts or maybe it was a stripper was always offering him beej's for the fare.