Interior thread

interior thread

Why even keep the dash at that point? Door cards too.

I want to buy a project shitbox just so I can do this

>has never driven a stripped car
Haha. Go ahead you madman

Did it to my carbie Corolla FX back in the day. Yeah, you're ruining it, but it's fun in a destructive way.

Because race car/rally car

its getting there.

but not as clean looking.

Clean up the wires and some paint shit will be prime

Idk. I think it's the perfect balance of stripped/clean. It's pretty sexy imo

Did you feel/notice the weight reduction in the end?

yeah, i was thinking of rolling on a bed liner.

Compulsory Supra interior

I cant stand the asymmetry of driver centric consoles. If a symetrical driver's dash is ever built, I'd be all over that shit.

Series rules often require that you keep the dash and door cards to fit into a certain class. (The exact same car might get bumped from "Street" to "Modified" without them.) That's obviously assuming that this is a race car that's just waiting on its cage.

Who knows, if it's a street car, though why you'd strip a street car to this degree is a mystery anyway. For what it's worth the dash isn't that heavy, especially if it's been gutted from behind, and provides a place to mount the cluster and buttons.

I wouldn't bother with bedliner. Just clean everything up nice and then prime and paint with rattle cans. I've done it that way on a bunch of race cars and it works fine.

Looks awesome. So clean.

I'll start dumping some of my favorites

The red upholstery and shifter are to die for

Genuinely asking, how many cans do you go through? Also, how nice does it come out?

Speaking of shifters...

Some fine German design

And some more reserved work from the Nazis

The Swedes have their work cut out for them but they seem to be doing decent work these days

This is still one of my favorites. It's just so cozy, you know?