>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle Memes & Banter
/dbt/ map: drink, fight, fuck
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI
Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/
Sticky:
→ → → →→
Boring webums with sounds:

>Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

yamaha-motor.com.au/promotions/motorcycle/mt-10
youtube.com/watch?v=b_wGuhnTVHk
imgur.com/a/rkz8A
youtube.com/watch?v=6dWgLdEl9y4
youtube.com/watch?v=ETpDwqkj8g0
youtube.com/watch?v=FsVFIV5qUs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's rather amazing how much Panda's you still see in Italy. Like if keeping those shitboxes running for so long is like a national institution.

it has been minor things like me getting pissed and escalating. For instance i killed it and passed some idiot who then rode up on me and tried to drive me off the side of the road then fucked off cause i had to brake. bombed it to catch up w him at a red, got off my bike and knocked his window w nuck armor pretty hard to get him out. Passenger (muzzie cunt) got out w an aluminum bat and came after me. Lol aluminum, i was geared so nbd caught a clean cross on him hopped on my zx10r and gtfo there.

The second gen is just as ubiquitous in polandland

5th for Harley Davidson kicks ass

we got a badass over here ladies and gentoomen

>tfw too lazy to get up and get something for lunch
I alternate between lying in bed and shitposting. Should be learning or going on a ride.

post more of her

Bikes I'm considering upgrading to;

Daytona
GSXR750
MT09 / MT07
Monster S2R800

>wildcard
Nuda900R

which do you pick and why tho

why not street triple?

aesthetics mostly, plus the Daytona is basically the same price

I'm buying used

The one that makes my willy hard on the test ride.
Why not the MT-10, seems solid?

Well, it's like a coming of age thing
If you're poor you could have a shitty fwd Peugeot or the based Panda4x4
Plus shit like Lupin, La banda della Uno bianca.... romanticized small cars doing dumb illegal shit
This translated in the rural areas made the success of the panda and the apecar

>Why not the MT-10
inline 4 1000cc just has too much of an unusable powerband for me, using the bike as a city commuter 75% of the time.
not completely sold on the looks either. ALSO it's new and will therefore be above my pricerange

Fair enough.
You probably will want to pass on the GSXR and the Daytona then because supersports as commuters are a hassle. I'd go for the MemeT-09.

>mt10
>i4
Look at it from the side

So recently I've decided I really want to get a motorbike, specifically a decently fast sports bike. The only way I can afford it is if I sell my R33 GTST and buy a shitbox. I like my car but I feel like I'd get more genuine enjoyment from a bike. Have any of you sold your car to get a bike and regretted it?

I sold my toyota echo and bought a bike and didn't regret it

>"The MT-10 engine has been developed directly from the latest YZF-R1’s 998cc in line 4-cylinder crossplane engine that is widely regarded as one of most advanced and exciting designs in its class."

yamaha-motor.com.au/promotions/motorcycle/mt-10

what am I looking at from the side exactly?

Haha, well that's not really surprising. I enjoy driving my car and it's great fun... I just don't know if a bike is better. I really want someone to sell me on converting

bikes r more fun

Yeah I'm interested to see what they're like to sit on. I hear the Daytona is pretty aggressive but the fact that its a super thin triple might be a redeeming factor. The Gsxr is just an institution of a bike that I'd love to own, even if it meant I caught the train to work more often.

we'll see what happens. What do you currently ride?

Yo,17 y/o still going strong

but why

Couple from denmark traveling on xt660.

How to break the ice?

wew webm for retards now has a ton of buttons and settings, the older one was easier to use. Let's see if I can get better webums.

>75% commuting

Sportsbikes are unwieldy as tits in traffic lights, tight roundabouts and usually city crap. Their suspension is very hard, you'll feel any bump. Hard, too. Also, not comfortable at all on anything longer than 15 minutes on a highway, the engine set up is pretty much the least of your worries m8.

I'd go for either the Monster or an MT. The Nuda is way too much of a special snowflake. You didn't list anything else, so I imagine you've already narrowed down your choices. The bike I actually had the most fun commuting on was a CB250. So comfy brah. Sooo comfy.

are you the retarded teletubbie?

tinkie winkie

No, that's my buddy with a borrowed helmet. I managed to shamelessly get into some of the footage.

I'm a chin mount type of guy, but sj4000 knockoff died a while back.

>gaping anus rider

> not using ffmpeg from the terminal
wew lad

>being a neckbeard nerd

wew lad

Aaaaaah meh. I already get plenty of Linux time at work.

If I was creating tons of webms all the time I'd wrap ffmpeg into something and script and automate the whole crap but I make like half a dozen webms a year so we cool :3.

>being dropanon

Removed my muffler yesterday. Shit sounds nice. Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=b_wGuhnTVHk

What are some of the best Scooters out there, Veeky Forums?

bro, do not get a GSX-R (or any supersport) for commuting. you will get sick of it. these bikes are uncomfortable, get hot fast, and are very tense. you're in such an aggressive position that it's impossible to just chill which sucks if you're in traffic. i ride my ninja250 more often now just because i can actually relax and sit in comfort

Oops

>post-fossil-fuel-economy kids will never know these feels.

Have you even learnt how to turn yet

I already commute on a cb400 and honestly, I'll probably keep it. Its an awesome get around bike, I love it and the amount of kms i've clocked on it means I'd never get any good money for it anyway

Saying the Nuda is a special snowflake means nothing. Do you actually have anything worthwhile to say about the bike? Any first hand experience with it?

I know a sportsbike is not ideal but I see guys commuting on far more ridiculous bikes than the ones I've listed. I see a BMW HP2, Buell 1190RS and a ZX14R parked on the same street I work on the regular.

Very detailed post, thanks!

imgur.com/a/rkz8A

T-bone?
Or did it vibrate to death

Are you factoring in lane splitting? it's legal where I am so I never sit behind cars if traffic is doing

youtube.com/watch?v=6dWgLdEl9y4

youtube.com/watch?v=ETpDwqkj8g0

>leaking oil
typical

What kind of jacket were you wearing?

>harley
>jacket

you stupid or something? Their sheer cool factor shields them from pavement

youtube.com/watch?v=FsVFIV5qUs0

>special snowflake means nothing

Let me see if I can elaborate pham. It means very scarce customer support (Hopefully BMW can help you out) very low used part availability (dropped it and fucked up your handlebars? eBay may not have used ones at 30% the price) it also can even mean low availability for new parts. It also means a low amount of Internet knowledge about the bike (even though it's based on the F800 platform from BMW). One day you may get Error code 23 on your dash, google and... find nothing.

I suppose you can extrapolate much of the stuff from the BMW knowledge base into the Nuda, but you have an ever increasing number of odds against you if something goes wrong. That doesn't mean the bike is a terrible choice, but it does make it less than ideal.

>I see guys commuting on far more ridiculous bikes than the ones I've listed

Well I don't commute on my sportbike because I don't wanna waste my street-legal track tires. Also, it's thirsty as fuck. I also borrowed my buddies CBR1000RR for 2 days. No really, I got burns of both calves from the crankcase to prove it.

Yes you can do it user, but you're throwing practicality and money up in the air for looks as far as commuting goes.

Of course in the end, if it does make you happy and satisfied, do it. I would too, if it made me.

That's all I can offer. Good luck on your bike search user.

What happen?

should be renamed "niggers gonna nig"

shhhh youll scare him!

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

we had our first black biker group come through our city 2 months ago. 4 convenient stores were robbed. 20+ cars were vandalized. 1 man was stabbed in the arm for defending his property. And something like 30 street signs were knocked down.

How expensive are touring bikes?

let me guess, you did nothing.
Vigilante crusaders next time matey

not much if used/built
though you can tour on pretty much anything

guys im drunk and bored now that im home.
do that thing where motorcycles are discussed and i will give great advice that is meaningful

Fuck off

But if i did that another user would just pretend to be me and you guys would believe him

Is counter steering really that necessary?

It's not a yellow Vespa but it'll do

I still cannot believe you left the pipe stock. You are missing out user. srsly

Oh yes. But really you've never pulled slightly on your bars on one side to turn rather than push and realise it's so much easier?

Is walking one leg at a time really necessary?

I have minimal road experience and I shit my pants every time there's a pedestrian up ahead or a car trying to make a U-Turn, how do I deal with these?

Wheelie

idk, try riding without counter steering and see how it goes i guess
I mutilated the stock pipe, why spend money making the thing run like shit in the name of dem sounds when i can do it for free?
Go slower than you currently do, if you are not in a hurry to get somewhere why are you rushing?
give yourself that extra time so you can slow down for situations like cars slowing down without it impacting your day.

why the fuck did i laugh

Spinspinspinspinspin

What game is this?

come on dbt be less slow than this its sunday and i dont want to sleep yet

got my first bike today

just go ride your VFR or fix your TW

FUCKIN NOICE

whats it like starting to ride motorcycles at like 18 years old?

Have fun, eyes on the road!

vfr you say?
its viccb400anon

feels good man

eyyy

thanks!

just did 150km picking it up, i feel quite sore, but man am i happy. I've been waiting a long time for this.

I was taking a wild guess

isnt it scary?
i always thought it would be scary without that overconfidence you build from riding when you are a kid

How much does the bike cost?

gs500f?
like 2.5k-5k depending on the condition

I spent some time riding already since I had to get my license. I'm a bit tense for sure, my hands feel really sore after the trip because I'm not very relaxed. But the feel of riding just trumps it.
Also, I have a lot of experience driving a car, so I'm familiar with the road and how to expect from drivers. So not really scared about that.

I got it for a steal. The seller (nice older guy) had owned it since 1996 and didn't really know what it was worth.
Everything checked out on it apart from the right mirror missing. Tires, brakes, chain and sprockets etc all good.
600€. Admittedly it's a 1990 bike with 52k kms, but similar bikes are often twice the price in worse condition.

farrk guys im getting bored here, whats with every motorcycle related forum on the internet being slower than watching grass grow?
they are all the type of threads you post on then wait 3 days for a reply, dbt is actually fast thinking about it

sheeeeiiiiiiiit update the thread and no one has even replied, no wonder this thread is so shit lately, its fucking slow.
whats the point of posting if im gone by time some cunt replies?

Probably because most motorcycle forums are full of borderline normies who are either working, working on their bike, or riding. They don't spend a lot of time coming to Taiwanese crochet fishing forums.

here is a pic from halfway through the ride back.
no aftermarket plate hanger or blinkers; everything is stock. i'm pretty happy with that.

any florida friends (or places that are generally hot as balls) here? im a nobike but planning on becoming hasbike soon and ive been thinking a lot about the kind of gear to wear. i know its about to get somewhat cooler soon but how do/did you guys deal with the heat? do you guys all wear super ventilated textile stuff? are there leathers that dont cook you alive? did you sacrifice ATGATT for comfort? any pieces of gear that you recommend?

but i need the maymays user, how am i supposed to live a happy life without them?

Do u have autism

Do you not?

most of dbt has autism or some other form of brain issue that makes them socially retarded. why do you think we come here instead of actual bike forums?

fuck off cuck

>projecting.jpeg

Wheres the hondu a shit/rossi fag anyway. Did he kill himself?

Forums in general are the worst. I hate not being able to call someone a faggot or a retard. This is why I can't get along with a lot of non-channers. They actually get offended and don't know how to deal