Paint-less dent removal

best way to get rid of dents cheap?
does the plunger technique work?
best way to heat up the panel so i dont crack my paint?

Find someone else that knows how to do it.

You're not going to be successful on that dent with a plunger.

Try your moms hair dryer instead of a heat gun, go behind it.

^

Probably could get that out with the glue method, it's got no creases so should be easy with some heat

>cares about a almost invisible dent

>proceeds to drive around with flat tires

I have seen somewhere you can use a hot/cold combination for these types of dent.

You take a heatgun, gently heat the area. When it's hot enough, you take an airduster (compressed gaz), flip the can upside down and freeze the dent. Should pop out.

Yeah holy shit op what are you doing senpai

Yeah. take heatgun. once heated, put ice cubes on the area. it should pop up.

Not all that worried about suffocating in a car, I'll take my chances. Thanks anyway doggo

Just brought the car and the previous owner hadn't bothered to pump up the tires before letting me test drive. also parked on an angle here lmao

Is this legit or is this another "How to make crystals"

That's a small dent, no real easy way to get it out. Some of the methods discussed might not even work.

That better be a 2.5 GT as well.

Not a Gt :'( but does have the 6 cylinder

Quit worrying about that dent, it'll be there until the end of the car's usable life.

Worry about actually important things, like changing oil, checking tires, addressing warning lights, etc.

Just leave it. It gives the car personality.

if you know somebody theyll do it for cheap. this guy i know charged me 125$ to pullout a dent from my rocker panel then he painted it and everything else

nope, that will not pop out. the surrounding metal is creased, either heat it and hammer it or fill it, either way you'll need to paint it afterwards

I've done the toilet plunger technique on flat panels but that dent is not suitable due to size and contour.

Good luck, and take your time.

>Never heard of pdr

I work for a large pdr company, that dent should be no problem for anyone that has any experience in the trade. Just remember like anything else you get what you pay for.

Forgot to add, unless you are some sort of prodigy you won't be repairing that on your own to any degree of quality without a repaint. Get on google and find a local pdr tech, a lot guys will do cash work.

Thanks guys. Might put some money aside and get it done by someone who knows how to do it.

nope, what is pdr?