Which one?

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AnNSfVds9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ywlOIbxsMxU
youtube.com/watch?v=UbiJ5I780Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These ones

Love Chevy. Currently drive a Ford. Thoroughly have enjoyed both. Both have their fair share of shitty cars but they still have their good ones

Ford.

>toyota
if you wanna die in a crash

>buying a poorly made knock off mazda
I bet you buy chinese stuff too

Ive been in crashes in toyotas from the 90s and 80s
Always walked away without a scratch

I like my Fiesta ST thank you very much.

Then you werent in a serious crash. They have some of the weakest steel in modern cars. Together with french cars.

>120mph isnt serious
Ok

I like both tbqhwyrn family. Fanboyism of machines is just stupid.

Found On Road Dead

youtube.com/watch?v=9AnNSfVds9M
40 mph

Ferd.

GM just doesn't seem to put enough thought into their cars. There are always a couple little things in GM cars that make you think "How did this get past them? Did they not test drive the car once before selling it?" Little shit on GM cars seems to break a lot more often than Fords. Simple shit that should outlast most other parts on the car. Seems like GM tries to save a couple dollars here and there by using parts that shouldn't be used in a certain car and it ends up losing them money in the long run because customers like shit that works.

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ywlOIbxsMxU

have to go ford

>never went into the driver area
I dont see the issue here

You would see the issue if he hit it at 50. I mean any sane person would see the issue when other brands arent suffering like this on their A pillars.

>both inferior to Nissan

kek

now watch as the GM cuck gets triggered by this fact

Sure buddy. Heres 120mph into a wall

Also losing a leg is fine I guess. Go get a toyota!

I'd rather give Ford money because their advertisements don't make insultingly stupid commercials

You can't really go wrong with either, just never buy FCA

>their advertisements don't make insultingly stupid commercials
>advertisments make commercials
Ford fags everyone
They are on par with chevy with their shitty commercials btw

I prefer ford trucks to chevys. chevys always have had terrible cab interiors and bad electrical systems. all of their other shit is solid and the duramax probably has an overall better track record than the powerstroke, but I still like fords. preferably with a cummins swapped in.
cars on the otherhand, ive always liked gm products more. nothing ford made/makes has ever really appealed to me except for the new taurus SHOs

At least FCA designs cool stuff, the little stuff is just as likely to break as Chevy but the big stuff goes out on FCA vehicles more than the other two.

>Part 2
>10min video to change a bulb
Wtf. GM definitely takes the approach where the designers draw up the car and then the engineers just look at the parts bin and throw something together that will drive. Not that the other companies are perfect, but GM is really bad in that respect. They can probably bring a car from a concept drawing to the sales floor faster than anybody else though ;^).

In reverse?

hitting your bumper on a shopping cart doesn't count as a crash

deformation zones = weak steel

ok buddy

Ferd

Chaewoolet sucks in yurop

GM has better basic econoboxes. Ford has better sports/muscle vehicles.

>Chaewoolet

Gm can't even put 4 valves in a v8

They don't need to

educate yourself

>IIHS
nah man

youtube.com/watch?v=UbiJ5I780Yg

they have just accepted the fact that they can compete.

I like the mustang, but I like the corvette too.

Can't decide.

>GM just doesn't seem to put enough thought into their cars.

Or they have a chinese supplier. Sure, the parts supplier is a USA company, but that was just a company made by the chinese to get that usa sourcing designation. The materials still come from china.

Example: Various new GM cars such as the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited have plastics that are melted by something as simple as isopropyl alcohol. Various other alcohols also have a softening effect. That goes for the semi-flexible plastics covering the steering wheel and dashboard.

Both personally. Though I had a some mechanical issues with my 2007 Ford Expedition causing it to stall on me 4 times in a row.

>hitting your bumper on a shopping cart doesn't count as a crash

It does if it's a chinese car like in this picture. Chinese car hits a german-made bicycle whose wheel was made of quality steel instead pot metal. Chinese steel can be out of spec because the suppliers can and do cheat. You guy 501 steel, they sell you not 401 steel, not even 301 steel, but 201 that is trash metal. Your car company might not even know it because your own corrupt inspectors were bought off by the steel supplier.

More like found on road running reliably not needing a government bail out amirite?

>have plastics that are melted by something as simple as isopropyl alcohol.
When would you ever keep open isopropyl alcohol in your car?

>bicycle wheel
>steel
No

But user, the bike was made in China, too...

>ford currently has more debt than GM
Kek 12.8 billion

I like both, but I like more of Ford's current lineup and more of GM's sub brands former lineups.

Look at Richie Rich here buying all this MItUSA shit with higher price stickers

More like
>heres going 120mph in direction X and losing control and hitting a wall going 30mph in direction Y

No

Chevy is for boomers, Ford is for boyracers

Being the latter, Ford

I've been in like four crashes in a Chevy. My friend's old lumina was a fucking tank.

We were able to drive home once after a ~70mph collosion with the center divider on the highway easy-peasy

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

not everything/everyone is a stereotype or meme you fucking sperg

Wat? Not even him but if his claim is right, that means using any sort of like baby/clorox/lysol wipes would melt or at least discolor interior plastics, which is pretty unacceptable.

What?

I can't decide between a Chevy cobalt (ss/tc) and a Ford mustang.... I just don't want to look like another backwards cap douching around a ponywagon. But at the same time probably wouldn't look that much better in a Brobalt.

get the ecoboost ezpz choice.

chevy

>literally cardboard box fender design
>MUH STEEL
>increasingly boring sedans and economy cars
>undesirable high end cars
>ugly ass egg looking suvs
>did i mention MUH STEEL?
>camero with no visibility and just pretty ugly

Ford>Chevrolet

EXCEPT for the Mustang VS Camaro

Camaro>Mustang

Love both, but have to go with Chebby because LS

Exactly this. As much as I love GM they do the stupidest Crap. They are amazing when they want to be and manage to Fuck up everything else.