ITT: Cars for tall people

ITT: Cars for tall people.
Manlets stay away edition.

Almost every pickup truck I suppose.
If your a fat shit and tall at the same time, stay away from the F-150 I guess.

>all i see is insecure manlets driving trucks
What do lankets drive?

Tall for normal people, or tall for Veeky Forums?
I'm:
6'1", Miata

I'm 6'4" and I drive a truck

Most legroom I've ever had though was in my old 3g Prelude. Most cars I have to have the seat set in the full-back position to have enough room. In the Prelude I was a couple notches forward, could just touch the pedals with the seat all the way back. Not much headroom though.

I'm 6ft2, I drive a civic. hatchback of course

Auto or manual? Important for leg spacing

I've had a manual 94 and 95 Civic and it wasn't too bad legroom wise.

I am 6'5" and I drive a VW Golf MK6.

It fits great, easy to get in and out. Plenty of headroom. Fits me better than the Hondas did. Do not regret purchase at all

ideally, I'd own an F150 and a Mustang GT.

6ft3, i drive W123. Comfy with plenty headroom left.

What engine do you have? How's the empeegee's? Reliable to you? Easy to wrench on?

Lots of luxury sedans are pretty good on space.

2008 Grand Cherokee is good too. One of the few cars where I don't need to put the seat all the way back.

manual 2002

yeah my old acura legend was roomy as fuck

but manlets drive those...

6"8', 200lbs / 2.03m, 90kg here

>VW New Beetle (godsent if you get past the looks)
>VW Scirocco (much place, however windows are too small if you are taller than ~6"7', my current car)
>actually most VWs are okay for tall people, even the Polo if you're not too tall (my 1.97m flatmate is getting along well with his one)
>literally every premium car from sedans to suvs, although suvs tend to have more space vertically and I like to sit rather close to the steering wheel

>mfw the evo x doesn't have telescopic steering, making my dream car unsuitable for me

I'm a fatty with a fucked-up back, and I love my F-150.

REE
(this was the biggest automobile I could afford)

Not enough leg room in 2009-2014.
New ones are actually pretty gud tho, improved a lot. Also do you happen to be that same guy in the truck thread with the newer model.

That I am, just got a new one.

Even the rear legroom on just the extended cab is pretty great.

Literally anything, my first car was a -84 Corolla FX and I feel weird driving if the steering wheel isn't between my knees

6'4", I drive an '05 Crown Vic. I still have to put the seat all the way back to be comfortable

5'6" and have my Silverado with 5 speed and have the seats all the way back. I feel cramped in just about anything. God forbid if I was taller...

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PSORIATIC KNEES LANKLETS

>if you get past the looks

Implying the beetle isn't fucking beautiful

6'7" '08 beetle owner here, best car for tall men