What went wrong?

What went wrong?

the catalog:

significant lack of responsible adults that own cars or trucks among the userbase

surplus of teens and young adults in college who REALLY liked initial d for some reason

i'm glad moot left this place behind, but i still cant

Lazy and/or inattentive jannies.

Its not a dedicated automotive board like autoib.org

>total of 13 posts

Marvelous.

>just started 2 days go
Have to start somewhere. If it means no alphonse. Ill support it

The front page being completely clogged up with daily bike and aus threads

Do you really think weebs and not shitposters are the problem?

Australians ruin everything

Nothing's wrong with Veeky Forums or r/cars or whatever else specifically, it's just that cars as a hobby involves 95% dickwaving and posturing and it gets old.

>"clogged up" with actual fucking content

no, i think this is the problem right here

memers and time chart autism
euro vs american company wars
fwd vs awd vs rwd
people driving shitboxes and pretending to be racers when they dont even track their cars

tl:dr not accepting others opinions even if they dont affect you at all the other user is the one with a shitbox

Where have you guys been that you don't see the constant shitposting that plagues this board? That alone is the biggest problem.

People here are more interested in anime and video games than actual cars.

Literally nothing
You guys get too worked up over stupid shit.

It's been the same shitty auto board I've been visiting since 04. It was never that great.
It was worse in the past. Again nothing has changed. I think that was actually a little bit better back then though. The animes were fun. Capeta, ex-driver, initial d, wangan and the mr2 manga were all pretty popular here at one time or another.

What stops Alphonse from posting there?

Admin and mods that arent in on the shitposting

people who claim they are into cars but only like 1 manufacturer and 3 different models and can't appreciate cars with less than 8 cylinders because only women and poor people like small cars and a general "stop liking what I don't like"-mentality.

The catalog being filled with sewage-tier alphonse threads and him flooding the board was in 04?

idk in 2010 we had a tripfag that liked to share his nude photos with us all the time.