Ara ara~

>Ara ara~
>Why would anyone want an old fairlady like me?

Settling for what you can get and not what you want is a part of growing up.

>surely you don't want to stuff yourself into this old lady's rotting drivers seat...

Low mileage for the age.

>user-kun, what are we going to do in the garage?

Because they just dont make fairladies like you anymore

>u gon' get slammed

HahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahHhahahahahahajajahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Good one

If only I could find a cleanish 260z, but alas they only made you for one year and boomers are gouging hard.

Fuck I love S30s

Because you have a long hood, perfect for a 26b, relatively affordable, and old enough to not have to take smog tests in California

neighbors s30

>I like my cars like I like my women
>Japanese and older than me

I'm greentexting it because I forgot where that's from.

She’s kinda used and abused.

Should I cop a 260z shell? It's a little rusted but he's throwing in replacement floor pans. For extra he'll throw in rear techno toy coilovers and spindles that you can trade in for credit for the front.

what does have anything to do with this

tfw ive seen this ad

>It's a little rusted
There's always more rust than you can see.

It's what he'd say to the MILFmobile if he was in some kind of Japanese spinoff of Knightrider.

So get a 240Z and put an L28 crank in it. It's technically possible to do it without pulling the engine. Hell, I can get the engine out of a Z in under an hour. What's so special about the L26 anyway? If anything I'd rather destroke a 2.8.

Yes, but they're all rusted, even Arizona cars.

Don't pay more than $600 for that, and that only if there's nothing wrong with it. Don't let him "I know wut I gots" you. You can still find complete cars for under a thousand dollars if you wait and search.

They are glorious, but don't give up hope. Keep looking!

Pic related, its my 74' 260z.

>Yes, but they're all rusted, even Arizona cars.
I refuse to believe you can get a car to rust in Arizona. It must have come rusted from the factory.

Yeah I know it shouldn't be worth much, but so many cars are being sold by "I know what I got" type people. Most complete cars I see are beat to shit and are being advertised for way too much. The nice ones are all close to or above 10k

Just bought a 1980 280ZX today as a project

Niiiice. What does she need?

Everything is there but she hasn't been started in a year or so. Lots of TLC for sure

Sweetness.

we need to have more regular datsun threads >.>

I said that here once.
Can't remember if I heard it somewhere else or came up with it myself, but I remember saying it.

Get the shell if you want but leave the T3 coils.
BC makes a better, more adjustable setup for almost half the price.

I thought BC coils were stance kiddo trash? He's started a 1jz swap, would it be worth it to finish that or just grab any L series?

You misspelled "being a failure"