Ninja 300 Mods

What's up Veeky Forums?
I am a mere motorcycling peasant so I am still rocking my starter bike. I do plan to eventually move up to a ZX-10R, but until I can afford the bike and the insurance, 300 it is. I have already modded the bike some, but I am looking for fun mods I can afford on my college budget. I am looking for tips and advice for new mods and ideas. Any tips?

Pardon the vertical Iphone shot.

Current mods are:
K&N air filter
Coffman shorty racing slip on
Smoked double bubble windscreen
Shorty clutch and break levers
Smoked integrated tail light and tail tidy
Underglow
Power Commander Fuel Controller.

I am thinking about clip ons but I don't know what to go for. I see some from Neverland Moto, but I don't know if they are tall enough. I am also hesitant to spend $180ish on the Woodcrafts if I can spend $40 on a cheaper set. Thanks in advance for ideas

Accidentally uploaded the wrong photo

dude what the fuck are you doing. please tell me this thread is a joke.

it's a god damn ninja 300 for fucks sake. what the hell do you need a god damn power commander for?

The Fuel Controller isn't that expensive, and when I can actually get a liter bike, I am going to make this into a stunt bike. Plus, I had fun doing the mods.

lots of people mod ninja 300 racebikes, and they dont do any of the stupid shit you do. closest you get is the double bubble. just fucking kill yourself

Don't waste too much money dude. Your first bike is not your last bike.

Yeah I know. I haven't bought any mods that weren't on a pretty big sale. I think the exhaust was what I paid the most for and I got it for like $175. Really, modding this bike is more about me having fun doing the mods than anything else.

you can buy an SV650 for the price of a ninja 300 you mouthbreather

I don't care for the way it looks, and I would be bored of a 650's power in about 5 minutes. Modding the 300 is not for a power boost. I am just passing the time till I can buy a 1000.

You are an idiot man. You are spending a shit load of money on a meme bike that you're just going to sell and take an even bigger loss on since you added all this pointless garbage to it. Looks like you already dropped it too from the scratches in the pic. Just sell the fucking thing and get an old R1/GSXR/ZX10R for $3k-$4k

No one uses some overpriced 300 as a stunt bike. They use sprocketed beater 600s you dumbass

I did low side it, but only at like 30, so only the decal is scratched. I got it really cheap and I haven't gone over the price of what it would be new. And I am looking at some bigger bikes, but I know I want a newer liter bike, so I would just be selling an older one soon after getting it.

I would probably maim myself on a 600 stunt bike, and I don't want a grom.

>get R1 as second bike after Ninja 300
Fuck off

>The only throttle positions I know are open and closed, so you can't buy a fast bike

Your Ninja doesn't have enough green.

Are you a black nigger or a white wigger?

Lol I am about as white as it gets

no but if you're not an experienced rider a small mistake on a 300 becomes lethal on a litre bike.

Lose some weight fatty

Other than a sticky set of tyres, don't bother. You're not going to make the money back when it's time to sell it and it'll probably put off some potential buyers too.

Get some Bridgestone S20 EVO's and learn how to ride thing properly, THEN figure out what needs changing out and whether it's worth it. Chances are it won't be, because at the end of the day it's a stepping stone bike and you won't be keeping it forever.

>rashed up fairings
>crappy tyres

Fix these before you go blowing money on anything else imo

t. Ninja 250 owner

Wheres the back seat dildo? I tought those were standard of faggot cuckboi bikes. Also needs something that indicates your a cuckold even more than a 300.

Thanks for the tip on a specific tire. I am in the process of getting the new fairing.

Redditor detected. Anyone can easily handle a liter bike after some acclimation with a 250. Maybe not you though since you seem to be stupid

> no dildo handlebars or footpegs or levers
What kind of prude are you?

That's literally what I said you faggot, unquote me right this second

ebay turbo

>all that money flushed down the drain on a 300

what bike do you ride? oh you're one of those /dbt/ nobikes

Yeah, a few days practice on a 250 and you're ready to ride the same bikes as MotoGP, except on a public road.

I honestly didn't think people riced out bikes this hard. I'd rather be trolled

says the tard who wasted money on his 300

its really a 250 dont mind the 848 stickers

So you're not OP, and are just dick waving?

That is kinda sad.

Nice bike, but shame about your maintenence costs.

> just dick waving?

just fucking with, dude, no hard feelings k. Let op do his thing, if he wants to mod a little bike, no need to give the guy shit. I see you have some mawds, every guy wants cool mawds.

2 more cylinders and an extra 300cc best mod

Except there's an end point to where you're looking at the next bike and he's clearly passed it.

Similar as to how I've stopped doing anything to my Daytona, short of maintenance in order to start saving up for S1000RR

Whats worse is that he admitted he's a college student and should using money much more wisely.

I don't denigrate anyone for trying to make your shit better but FFS, you have face the reality about your situation, and have actual attainable goals, and not shooting yourself in the foot way before that.

>Washington Country
Baka... SoWashCo nobaiku checking in

bruv put money into gear not mods

>Factory liter bike

>'same bikes as MotoGP'

Go sit in the corner until you thought about what you just said.

Op here again. I actually am just using spare spending money. I made sure I wouldn't have any loans first and that I have food, and I only use cash I get from doing odd jobs for the mods. I am going to law school next year, so getting a bigger bike is already on hold until I find out if I can get scholarship money. I'm not debating your point that I could be spending it on better things, but I don't have much else that I am interested in and I am really bored. I have been looking at an '09 ZX-6R, but I know I want a 10R and I would just be spending more in the long run if I get on a 600 in between that and my scooter.

This.

If your plans aren't to save up for a future bike Use your spare money to buy proper gear so when you get the zx-10 your ass will be covered

>what is sarcasm.

I will look into better gear. Honestly though I just use my bike for commuting, so my all that I am looking for gear wise currently is a new helmet. I already have gloves and a good jacket for where I am riding now. If there are suggestions for good riding pants (when I start having track days) I could use suggestions though.

Why do you even want a zx10r if you're just commuting? Why are you making all these bad decisions. Stop spending money on worthless shit for your 300, hit some canyons, and practice riding, shit bro, come on

I want a ZX-10R because I like the style, Kawasaki's are my favorite make of bike and I want a 1000. I know I will get bored of a 600's power pretty quick. I have ridden a 636 and an 1100cc Honda shadow and yeah, they were fun, but I know I will want more power for the sake of knowing it is there (and eventually I will go down to the Texas Mile). Also, there aren't many really good roads here for me to practice on, so I'm SOL on that.