What car says "get the fuck out of the way poor people" more than an M Sport trim E60 BMW?

What car says "get the fuck out of the way poor people" more than an M Sport trim E60 BMW?

How about an actual M5?

Or, you know, a 760Li?

Maybe an Alpina B7?

>purposefully get in front of them in my faster corolla and slow down to make them angry
yup

an M Sport trim 7 series

>M Sport trim E60 BMW

paki

More like "I want to look rich and act like I am".

The M5 looks pretty much identical minus the quad tail pipes.

that's not your corolla though corey

you dont even have a corolla

Don't forget the little fender vent.

Cls amg

True desu, whenever you see one parked outside a Indian takeaway you know it's the local drug dealer.

If you can manage the upkeep on an E60 you probably are rich.

>corey
no
but i did have a corolla. sold it a while ago.
But to be fair corollas are faster and better than most BMWs

I see plenty of lower-trim E60s, and I'm pretty sure you can just get the M sport package on most (if not all) engines.

Missed that. I like my BMW's and have seen M5's quite often in dealers and not noticed until I got close, I guess that's the point. Way more toned down than an E46 M3 for example with it's power bulge in the bonnet and wider body.

>No one has said bugatti yet
The tires probably cost more than your entire shitbox

I prefer the Audi RS7, It's more, "I'm better than you, but don't feel the need to be obnoxiously loud about it, but so help me, if you get in my way I will come down on you like the fist of a vengeful god."

> I'm an old white woman who doesn't know anything about cars

I think the S8 is even more "you are NOTHING to me".

The M7, when it inevitably comes out

Or this fucking thing

Nothing screams poor fob pretending to be rich more than an e60 BMW

At least you'll get offered Grey Poupon, the passengers one act of noblesse oblige

At least you'll get offered Grey Poupon, the passengers one act of noblesse oblige

>manage
That's the question; are they managing it or is the barge about to sink?

Anyone can make a poor financial decision, but can they survive the long term or will it be traded in with a dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree, with a debt to follow when they leave in another financed used "Beemer"?

>I12 Engine

I bet it's not even turbocharged.

How about a clean 190D dressed up in a perfect Evo replica body kit?

Any minimum wage nigger can afford to do that

The only thing is that the only people who'd know what a 2.5Evo is and be impressed by a real one are the same people who can very easily tell the fake apart from the real.

To the average normie on the street, an Evo would just look like any other old boxy Benz with a wing. It's too obscure for any attempt at showing off to work

>Every60s&70sDictatorsCar.png.psd

Out of the way peasants.

>bmw
>rich
pick one and only one

Nah, every other nouveau riche rapper and basketball player has one. I mean yeah, it takes a rich person to buy one, but it's not the kind of thing that one would associate with stereo typically stuffy and pompous old-money sorts.

>I'm both morally superior and wealthy

Alright, 190E with a supercharged LSA swap and body kit.

>"Filthy dumb ricer scu... Where'd it go?"

yours?

Rolls royce are by far the niggest of luxury cars nowadays, didn't always used to be this way

you're kidding me right?
S-klasse mercedes, G-wagens, pretty much any bentley or rolls, maybe a 7-series.

also a 757 is probably the pinnacle of this.

"Fuck off plebs" it said

Nope, all i've has is a 320i since uni days yet I'm still posting in these threads

I am getting myself some v12 jag/mercedes/bmw soon though

I was thinking more about cars that are actually attainable for most people.

AMG S class is the land barge of choice for btfoing the plebians in their mustangs and camaros without having your driver break a sweat

>I am getting myself some v12 jag/mercedes/bmw soon though
Your uni induced debt wasn't enough?

exactly. Exactly fucking this. It's the equivalent of having Jackson Pollock No. 5 hanging on your wall. It makes a very loud statement about your financial means and your place in society.

It's funny how Rolls Royce went from nobles and monocled British gentry to being the official car of newly minted Asian millionaires and American rappers.

>i don't have money for gasoline

too expensive m8s, even for millionaires.

A BMW that isn't 10 years old?

Sorry you live in a poor area where old ass BMW's are impressive.

1 or 2 million is pretty plebian now days m8.

That kind of car is for someone properly rich.

Already landed a software developer job this year and I don't feel like getting a brand new car. All the debt is still really annoying though

if it's "for most people" then it loses its "gtfo poor people" appeal does it not?

>BMW

BMW is like the official and exclusive car brand of the aspirational middle and upper middle class. The brand has been diluted so heavily that everyone knows its the car you buy when you want to announce that your wall street job now pays $200K and you've put a downpayment on a tacky McMansion somewhere in the suburbs. Or the brand to get when you only have $40K for a car but want a logo of social status on your car.

This is a good point.

If you can afford to purchase AND maintain some old ass BMW, you probably could afford to lease or finance a brand new one for the same amount of time that it would take even someone with a very healthy cash flow, to run into the point where the old BMW becomes a serious financial burden.

This is why smart money leases high line cars, or buys them new and trades them VERY quickly as soon as a new variant or competitor is released. The dealers also love these customers for the constant business and allow them to get high on pre-order lists.

The only time an old ass BMW/Merc etc makes any fucking sense is if it is a classic, you own a shop that maintains it (and it's essentially a write off), or you are racing it (and consequently already budgeting for breaking it already).

Old ass 550i screams poser or "Drug dealer' who is on his way to rent some shitty 22" chinese wheels for it.

Does anyone fucking wear sleeves anymore?

What a bunch of slobs. Who let the poors near this car?

Obviously not a Finance major....

The V12 might earn you some respect in your sports marketing field though...

Some jacked up beat to shit pick up. Not a bro-truck, but one that's paint hasn't seen the light of day in years due to dried mud all over it. Something with a home made steel pipe bumper that's got dings and paint scrapes all over it. A truck that says "go ahead and brake check me, I'll just drive off with a new scratch and you'll be on fire in a ditch."

You know, some backwoods redneck mobile that you'll want to out run after you've taken that "shortcut" because you don't want to become cletus's slam piggy.

I know it doesn't say rich, but I'd feel more threatened by that than some richfag who actually won't do anything.

It's always been this way. It didn't become diluted.

It's not about making a menacing presence, it's about having a car which exudes a boldly snobbish attitude towards everyone on the street as a result of its relatively high price and exclusivity. Which is why i think that only the highest priced Benzs and anything more expensive are the cars than do this effectively.

The only poorfag is here is you

It's more about the look than the car actually being worth a lot. For example you can buy a Porsche 911 made in the last 3 years and it would cost alot, but it doesn't scream 'get out of my way poor faggots' like an E60 does, at least from my perspective.

Not everyone likes new cars user, I'd take an E34 or E39 over a F10 any day of the week. I like a car with character, the F10 is just an appliance.

Besides, an E39 isn't that expensive to keep anyway.

>not a Finance major
Yeah I dodged a bullet

Looks like it needs a coat of wax desu. Nice car though.

> it's about having a car which exudes a boldly snobbish attitude towards everyone on the street as a result of its relatively high price and exclusivity.
Maserati drivers. Literally anything Maserati is for some reason, exactly what you described. Ferrari & Lamborghini owners seem to a varied group of people as they may be boastful pricks, pampered mistresses, daddy's little prince and princess, Mr midlife crisis, or actual legitimate enthusiasts with money. Yet, of all the Maserati owners i've met, i'm yet to meet one who wasn't consciously trying to appear superior to everyone else.

Yeah, this is literally how poor people think.

If it's not new, or an obvious well-loved classic owned since new (displaying that your wealth has existed for some time), you'll just look like a fucking wellfare scamming minority with shitty credit and paying for their ride at $120 a week from the place they bought it.

>dat 7 series
>ruched leather
>dat architecture

Almost too comfy.

Anything AMG

To be fair civics beat out both of those.

No I get that.

I drive a low mileage 04 Lexus LS430. Shit is just "right".

E39 is probably the last 5 series that isn't an absolute disaster to keep running in 2016 that isn't new. That being said, it actually is fairly expensive to keep. But it is simply a much more conventional vehicle than later versions of the 5 series line.

E34 is a classic. That is a different ball of wax.

>those swirls and scratches
>slammed
>blacked out grille
>visible intercooler

>he doesn't live the low life
lmaoing @ ur life tbqh

I got to see an urban drug dealer get pulled out of one of those by some city cops last summer on my lunch break. Shit had a ductaped window. Clearly it's giant gawdy rented chinese wheels were a higher priority to the dindu owner.

My experience is that they really didn't know, or care what they had. The women bought on looks. The men would have new cars whenever something struck their fancy.

E39 is expensive to keep? I was looking at them to replace my A4, I've heard that 4 cylinder BMW's of the era were shit and blow up all the time, but people seem to give the E39 530d a pretty good reliability rep even considering it's a 'fast' car in Europe. I gather the 525d is the same engine and is meant to be pretty good too. Not sure about the electrics on E39's though.

540i's are like gold dust over here, I've only seen one of them in my whole life.

I've yet to do a color correction as I'm going to be customizing my hood and getting a different front end
It's on air
The grille came that way
Looking fast is half the battle

Those spider webs are fucking awful, do you wash this shit with a sponge and grit?

P1
Any Alfa Romeo
McLarens and Aston Martins in general
Fucking buicks and lexuses
Old volvos
And s2ks
Im forgetting some.

Those wheels look pretty understated by today's standards

A BMW in police markings?

Nah I only use the highest quality Mexicans

>McLarens and Aston Martins in general
True, I don't think I've ever seen an Aston Martin being driven by anyone other than someone going extremely slowly and wearing a full suit.

Electric, Suspension, typical BMW idiot tax, and maybe a water pump or three.

How slow are all of those euro-market small diesels?

540i's appeared to be about 1 in 6 to 1 in 4 of E39's back when they were new, depending on the relative wealth in the area. The M Sport was rare, but they were around. There was an M Sport 540 wagon in red around here for a long time. That was a very interesting setup. And I honestly thought that it was not a combo that BMWUSA offered in the USA. Maybe they did, and I'm not remembering correctly? This was after the grey market era, so I think it was legit.

Why have your drilled discs facing opposite directions on the back and front axels?

Euro cars in general are slow as shit, a car that does 0-60 in 7 seconds and 140mph would be considered fast, a 540i would be like a rocket ship even by car enthusiasts.

My current car is a diesel, A4 2.5 TDi quattro making an unimpressive 180bhp, slow as shit in reality but just about fast enough to have fun with.

E39's seem to not attract the morons that the 3 series' do, so on the used market a lot of them seem pretty clean in the UK. Your average £500 E39 will look way better than your average £500 E46.

hmm. now that I think of it, close, but not entirely there.
here we go... FSB says "go fuck off"

>not a single new S-class in this thread

Shameful. Being able to/actually needing to own a fleet of S-classes is the ultimate sign of wealth.

>>fast Corolla

top lel

such a wreck

fuck that looks good

THIS.