Help

What are some boxy shaped cars that are fast?

Not an E30. Thats for damn sure

>not an E30, they said

>fast they said
Kek

V O L V O

10 k builds a turbo e30 that shits on anything.so that's a pretty good choice imo

There are many faster, but none neater

Is the corolla the winningest car in history?

No

The E30 is

T U R B O
W A G O N

A challenger appears

Three words cobber;

Zu tu tu

Great colour scheme

>proud member of the +300 hp club.
wow,300hp to be proud off.really n i g g a

377 hp, 0-60 in 5.2 seconds and 180 mph. Still plenty quick for modern standards, but this happened back in 1990 and some people were actually campaigning to get it banned from sale because it was so fast.

DEJA VU

only kids browse this board right?

I have posted this car before

But I forgot to select an image

lol you obviously have no fucking idea what a twincharged car is or why Group B was so wild

anyway, nice to see someone posting one of the most insane cars in history

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really dislike the hwining. Hwistlings where it's at

A lot of older mercedes like the 190 are great, some could have either have an inline 6 or V8s

Quick off the mark, rear wheel drive helps. Limiter kicks in at around 140, fast enough for me desu

Evo I is better looking imo

Yesss baby

So? Corolla > all bmw

I know where one of these is just sitting in the owners drive way, in Southern Germany. The one I know of is black on black. It's been sitting there for years, never moves it...covered in leaves and moss. Makes me die a little bit inside.

Though, I wrote down his name and address provided my wife and I move back to Germany, I'll hit him up and make him a dirt cheap offer.

corolla has won 5-15 championships
bmw has won 1500-2000
bmw is better.

Nope

Your automotive knowledge isn't exactly hot either

lol if ur going to differentiate delta variants in regards to some moron smug posting about horsepower of all things

relatively fast with simple mods.

The one car that shows just how much Brits understand and respect hoon culture

What year Mercedes is that?

'82-'93

Mercedes-Benz 190E (W201)

They look sexy with those type of visual modifications but after market stuff for is kinda pricey.